CDZ Yes, Canada is a National Security threat, debate if you wish

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
This was from another post, but I figured I would give it it's own thread as many of you will hear the little tiff between Trudeau and Trump. I would put it in politics, but since there's no link I didn't want it moved.

In all honesty, I think there is plenty of room for Trump to ht back with broader tariffs against Canada until we embrace capitalism and liberty. Anyways, below is what I typed up:

I will challenge anyone to argue that these tactics don't represent a National Security threat to America.

1) Canada allows Third Country Exports across the U.S border, especially from China; as they leverage NAFTA, for Canada and the third nations benefit

2) Canada allows, sometimes in plain site, Intellectual Property theft, abuses. We have entire massive malls here in Toronto where out in the open you can see knock off movies, fashion, high end sunglasses, you name it, that are fake U.S products. They are shyte made in China, sold for full retail price, and they are clearly fake. The question is, knowing how centrally controlled the Canadian economy is, how much does the state of Canada benefit from this, and why are some of these malls who've been around for 20+ years, not shut down?

3) We enter U.S corporations on Canadian soil, tamper with HR depts, spread interest in unions and other nefarious tactics that I know of first hand, they would shock Americans.

4) We have zero enforcement of bribery. In fact, there is an International agency that oversees this that places Canada on the absolte bottom, second worst if Britain.

5) We support supply management and even today in Parliament Trudeau said "I will never stop supporting supply management". This is nothing more than full blown communism of another name.

6) Excessive protectionism. We've had complaints from Australia, NZ and many others. We pretend to be free market, but that's only if your jobs are coming to us, not vice versa.

7) Not so hidden grants to auto companies like GM to the tune of $400M, recently Toyota for $150M more. On top of additional costs which are in effect, tariffs, 13% GST tax, subsidies, barriers to U.S and foreign products and of course, that all encompassing Nation Security which Trump wisely leveraged.

Go back to my posts soon after Trump won, a lengthy post in which I outlined how Canada does all of this to violate NAFTA via National Security, it just not promoted as America has been getting fleeced by everyone, so noone cares.

God Bless America Get 'er done Trump!

This was from another post, but I figured I would give it it's own thread as many of you will hear the little tiff between Trudeau and Trump. I would put it in politics, but since there's no link I didn't want it moved.

In all honesty, I think there is plenty of room for Trump to ht back with broader tariffs against Canada until we embrace capitalism and liberty. Anyways, below is what I typed up:

I will challenge anyone to argue that these tactics don't represent a National Security threat to America.

1) Canada allows Third Country Exports across the U.S border, especially from China; as they leverage NAFTA, for Canada and the third nations benefit

2) Canada allows, sometimes in plain site, Intellectual Property theft, abuses. We have entire massive malls here in Toronto where out in the open you can see knock off movies, fashion, high end sunglasses, you name it, that are fake U.S products. They are shyte made in China, sold for full retail price, and they are clearly fake. The question is, knowing how centrally controlled the Canadian economy is, how much does the state of Canada benefit from this, and why are some of these malls who've been around for 20+ years, not shut down?

3) We enter U.S corporations on Canadian soil, tamper with HR depts, spread interest in unions and other nefarious tactics that I know of first hand, they would shock Americans.

4) We have zero enforcement of bribery. In fact, there is an International agency that oversees this that places Canada on the absolte bottom, second worst if Britain.

5) We support supply management and even today in Parliament Trudeau said "I will never stop supporting supply management". This is nothing more than full blown communism of another name.

6) Excessive protectionism. We've had complaints from Australia, NZ and many others. We pretend to be free market, but that's only if your jobs are coming to us, not vice versa.

7) Not so hidden grants to auto companies like GM to the tune of $400M, recently Toyota for $150M more. On top of additional costs which are in effect, tariffs, 13% GST tax, subsidies, barriers to U.S and foreign products and of course, that all encompassing Nation Security which Trump wisely leveraged.

Go back to my posts soon after Trump won, a lengthy post in which I outlined how Canada does all of this to violate NAFTA via National Security, it just not promoted as America has been getting fleeced by everyone, so noone cares.

$400 million?$150 million? Pikers! US states have dropped $17 billion in subsidies on automakers. Not the federal government - states. Christ, a small town in America will subsidize Walmart to the tune of a few million.

$400 million?$150 million? Pikers! US states have dropped $17 billion in subsidies on automakers. Not the federal government - states. Christ, a small town in America will subsidize Walmart to the tune of a few million.

How about the rest of it?

Nations do not have friends...they have interests....and those change due to circumstances....The United States can not put all of its faith in another country at a time of war...we must be able to produce our own steel and aluminum...its common sense....to place us in a situation where we are dependent on a foreign government for our own defense is a tragic mistake that the last four presidents allowed...thank God for Trump....

I once got paid in Canadian for a project I did up there years ago.

It was the darndest thing.

Canada is massed at our border waiting to invade

We need a wall

23ae42f09caceec7df3785452853a275.gif

Population map of Canada

Massed at our border waiting to attack

I bet Shockedcanadian kneels during O Canada. :lol:

I once got paid in Canadian for a project I did up there years ago.

It was the darndest thing.

Sucker.
I make a lot of money selling shit to Canadian manufacturers. I just have to give them an extra 5% to deal with any exchange hassles or additional shipping charges. I hope trump doesn’t fuck up my business.

Manufacturing did bad when bush was in office. Instead oil and defense companies did good.

I’ll keep my fingers crossed

Nations do not have friends...they have interests....and those change due to circumstances....The United States can not put all of its faith in another country at a time of war...we must be able to produce our own steel and aluminum...its common sense....to place us in a situation where we are dependent on a foreign government for our own defense is a tragic mistake that the last four presidents allowed...thank God for Trump....

Maybe now Canada will attack us. If this keeps up, they wont loan us any steel. We are treating our neighbors like shit since Trump took office. Do you treat your neighbors that way?

How about the rest of it?

Openly allows intellectual property theft? Bullshit.

Every country that imports, assembles and exports allows 3rd-country-exports. It's not hidden.

Canada requires foreign corporations operating on Canadian soil to follow Canadian HR laws? Oh, say it ain't so. Why don't you let them pay the Burundi minimum wage?

Supply management? That's between you and you. Canadian doesn't manage for any other nation, and the US is involved in Supply management in different ways, including our agricultural supports, and our foreign relations programs.

"Zero enforcement of bribery"? Again, bullshit.

For God's sake, if you love Trump so much, take him with you.

This just goes to show what I have been saying all along -- that we the USA need/needs not only a Great Wall Of Mexico but also a Great Wall Of Canada too.

Canada is massed at our border waiting to invade

We need a wall

They invade Florida annually.

It gets cold in Canada, so do New Yorkers and Michiganders.

There was a time when Canadians could save almost enough off their winter heating bill to rent in Florida for the winter. Heck, if they were smokers, they could save enough off cigarettes, although the more amiable ones would bring Cuban cigars with them.

Forum List

Back