YES, America CERTAINLY WAS FOUNDED as a CHRISTIAN NATION...

Our nation was established by deists and Christians. You have changed your statements to now agree that "once" the states were religious but now secular.

You have to stop lying.

None of which makes our government Christian.

I never claimed that it is. I claim that it was established by Christians and that this is a Christian nation. I have consistently stated that the federal government was secular from the start and the states once had religious establishments.

Wake the fuck up.

You have to give proof in law to show what you are claiming, and you can't do it.

No I dont have to give proof in law about anything as I am not arguing from the bsis of law except to point to the Founding Documents of the US legal code.

Hitler was baptized Catholic and Stalin went to seminary.

You are a neo-fascist pretend Christian who is merely a white racist.

OK, Stalin and Hitler were Christians and reflective of Christianity.
More bullshit lies from Starkey.

Charles Manson declared himself Christ ( Man's son, Manson, I guess that would make him Christian). What is your point?
Often EVIL people raised under a religion will use the religion's organization/doctrines to falsely promote their own agenda. It is fairly obvious to any that know the religion's doctrines if that religion is being "followed" or being "manipulated" to control others.

It never ceases to amaze how distorted some people's thinking can be.
How can they be organized enough to form sentences and yet so far from logic?

1958 did not understand any of my posts, as is clear from his/her 'responses'.

1958 does not understand Christ or Christianity, as is evident from the descriptions and vocabulary used.

1958 likes to argue and call names.

Have a nice day.

Your questions are merely opinionated unbased in facts, and your arguments have been beaten down one after another.

You simply can't hang with those better read and better informed than you.

But that is nothingn new.
JimBowie's opinions are not fact, but is racism is apparent and awful.

And you stillhavent answered any of my questions or answered any of my arguments.

You are a pathetic loser.

JimBowie hates America: he lies about the country's creation, its religious orientation, and the separation of church and state, and its commitment to equality.

So is that why several states had official state religions when the Declaration of Independence was signed?

Is that why the Founding Documents of US Legal Code all mention God and religion?

The FEDERAL government was banned from establishing a state church like most European nations had, such as England where the king was also the head of the Church of England. They wanted that ban so that the Federal government could not interfere with their own state religions.

That is why the federal government was kept secular, and nothing else for the most part as each state had a dominant if not formally state endorsed religion of some sort and ALL of them were various denominations of CHRISTIANITY.

Read the state constitutions. EVERY ONE OF THEM speaks from a Christian point of view.

Your language in clearly neo-fascist, racist, and dominionist.

Your insignificanct minority is not going to rule America, ever.

How many real christians use such perverted cussing?

You would be surprised how many Christians sin. Most Christians know (KNOW) that there are no perfect Christians. It is only those that mock people that are trying to improve themselves that hold them up to such high standards (I might add, that they have no such standards for themselves). Some of us have learned to avoid temptations that help us to sin, and some of us choose to confront those temptations, and lose, frequently to temptations.

No, you changed your original statements to agree with mine. You are the one, though, who wants to persecute other Christians. Son, your small insignficant minority is not going to tell the rest of us how to rule America.

Your type of neo-fascism and white racist supremacy is not wanted in America.

You get to have your own opinion though. :lol:

Jake are you off your meds?

I have never claimed anything other than what I claim now.

Dear Lord, Starky, you are one of the biggest fuckingliars and dumbasses Ihave ever met on the internet.

Dont be so sad, history is full of losing bitches like you who bend over for their supper.

All of which means you are living before 1840 in your mind.

The Founders wanted and made sure the federal government was secular.

They knew the state governments would eventually (those which were not already) secularize, which happend by the 1830s.

In case you are unaware, the years is 2012.
JimBowie hates America: he lies about the country's creation, its religious orientation, and the separation of church and state, and its commitment to equality.

Let the butt hurt flow, JimBowie, all fascist same sex folks love that, like you.

So is that why several states had official state religions when the Declaration of Independence was signed?

Is that why the Founding Documents of US Legal Code all mention God and religion?

The FEDERAL government was banned from establishing a state church like most European nations had, such as England where the king was also the head of the Church of England. They wanted that ban so that the Federal government could not interfere with their own state religions.

That is why the federal government was kept secular, and nothing else for the most part as each state had a dominant if not formally state endorsed religion of some sort and ALL of them were various denominations of CHRISTIANITY.

Read the state constitutions. EVERY ONE OF THEM speaks from a Christian point of view.

Last edited:
Your questions are merely opinionated unbased in facts, and your arguments have been beaten down one after another.

You simply can't hang with those better read and better informed than you.

But that is nothingn new.

Thank you for the laugh, jack ass.

I have given repeated arguments and facts, like quoting from the top of all fifty US states, lol, while you give your assinine opinion and confuse it with facts.

Dumbfucking loon.

The white invaders of Indian lands introduced Christianity to those lands.
They had to murder a lot of the Indians to do so but I'm sure that, along with the rapes, murdering Indian children and so on, were entirely justified.

White rightwing Americans are the dumbest people on earth as to their own history, this is a known and proven fact.

They have no idea how or why this country was founded or by who, especially that the founders went out of their way to make sure religion was excluded from the government entirely, not the town square per se, you can stand in the town square and preach all day long about the invisible man in the sky that likes white americans but hates brown people in Iran, most people will think you are insane but you do have that right.

My cut and paste response to the libtard bating in this thread, to be repeated as long as it takes whenever I log back on.

JimBowie has given no facts that support his skewed and screwed opinions.

He has failed as usual.

When Romney wins in the fall, the LDS president will know what to do with his kind: turn their asses out the back door into the alley.

The white invaders of Indian lands introduced Christianity to those lands.
They had to murder a lot of the Indians to do so but I'm sure that, along with the rapes, murdering Indian children and so on, were entirely justified.

White rightwing Americans are the dumbest people on earth as to their own history, this is a known and proven fact.

They have no idea how or why this country was founded or by who, especially that the founders went out of their way to make sure religion was excluded from the government entirely, not the town square per se, you can stand in the town square and preach all day long about the invisible man in the sky that likes white americans but hates brown people in Iran, most people will think you are insane but you do have that right.

Your neoMarxist agitprop is not fact, stupid ass.

It is the libtards on this thread who have no facts argument or even simple common since.

And for your benefit:

Forum List

Back