Yep! He’s Sharp As A Tack

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008

We're in the middle of a pandemic that has cost us more than 85,000 jobs as of today,” he said at a COVID-19 roundtable, before following up. “Lives of millions of people, millions of people, millions of jobs."

and the libtards are going to vote for this idiot!

Is he still hiding in his basement?....dang Joe you are turning white as a ghost...get some sun old man....

We're in the middle of a pandemic that has cost us more than 85,000 jobs as of today,” he said at a COVID-19 roundtable, before following up. “Lives of millions of people, millions of people, millions of jobs."

Wow

Compared to injecting disinfectant

I can see why you are shocked by Biden

At least he didn't tell you to inject disinfectant and stick a UV light up yer butt.

EDIT:

Literally everyone beat me too it.

My bad.

At least he didn't tell you to inject disinfectant and stick a UV light up yer butt.

Was that Biden telling us those 15 cases would go down to zero in a week?

Forum List

Back