Yemeni Officials Deride Hypocrisy Of Al-Qaeda ‘Lone Wolf’ Claim

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Yemen is certainly having its problems with Al Qaeda.

By Al-Shorfa

December 25, 2013

By Abu Bakr al-Yamani

As public anger continues to rise over the brutal attack on the Yemeni defence ministry complex, al-Qaeda has taken another step to backtrack from its actions, now claiming the perpetrator was a renegade element acting alone.

Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) previously claimed responsibility for the December 5th attack which left 56 people dead, including doctors and patients.

To continue reading, go to:

Yemeni Officials Deride Hypocrisy Of Al-Qaeda 'Lone Wolf' Claim Eurasia Review

Do tell .... :cool:

Another asinine "do tell" from the troll Sunni Man. Perhaps we can all chip in to buy him a ticket to Yemen where he can join his Sunni brothers in Al Qaeda.

Yemenis here in the USA are afraid to go back there. -----even to visit wives and children--
but the PARTYLINE remains----"all is calm and loving in yemen"

By Al-Shorfa

December 25, 2013

By Abu Bakr al-Yamani

As public anger continues to rise over the brutal attack on the Yemeni defence ministry complex, al-Qaeda has taken another step to backtrack from its actions, now claiming the perpetrator was a renegade element acting alone.

Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) previously claimed responsibility for the December 5th attack which left 56 people dead, including doctors and patients.

I first heard about the "LONE WOLF" excuse way back circa 1970----when the dogs
were doing their thing in airports --------jihado dogs consider this reasoning an example
of MECCAIST INTELLECTUAL SUPERIORITY --------really-----they are so PROUD of
the stupid filth

By Al-Shorfa

December 25, 2013

By Abu Bakr al-Yamani

were doing their thing in airports --------jihado dogs consider this reasoning an example
the stupid filth

OK… stop me if you've heard this one... An encounter with pious moslems, an explosion, dead moslems and connections to a particular politico-religious ideology.

Yeah… I’m thinking you’ve heard that one before.

By Al-Shorfa

December 25, 2013

By Abu Bakr al-Yamani

the stupid filth

OK… stop me if you've heard this one... An encounter with pious moslems, an explosion, dead moslems and connections to a particular politico-religious ideology.

Yeah… I’m thinking you’ve heard that one before.

HUH???? you are babbling

Forum List

Back