Yemen Rebels Take over US Embassy

Nutz

Gold Member
Feb 27, 2014
So the US gave up yet another embassy. Here is an idea...when there is a threat, beef up security instead of running with our tail between our legs. Obama is a pussy.

• Banned
But I do blame the teapers. If they didn't turn the terrorist attack on Benghai into a manufactured controversy, that idiot Obama wouldn't be forced to make pussy moves.

Dreaming about drones:
"A 13-year-old boy killed in Yemen last month by a CIA drone strike had told the Guardian just months earlier that he lived in constant fear of the “death machines” in the sky that had already killed his father and brother.

“'I see them every day and we are scared of them,' said Mohammed Tuaiman, speaking from al-Zur village in Marib province, where he died two weeks ago.

“'A lot of the kids in this area wake up from sleeping because of nightmares from them and some now have mental problems. They turned our area into hell and continuous horror, day and night, we even dream of them in our sleep.'”

"Much of Mohammed’s life was spent living in fear of drone strikes. In 2011 an unmanned combat drone killed his father and teenage brother as they were out herding the family’s camels."

We dream about drones said 13-year-old Yemeni before his death in a CIA strike World news The Guardian

• Banned
Dreaming about drones:
"A 13-year-old boy killed in Yemen last month by a CIA drone strike had told the Guardian just months earlier that he lived in constant fear of the “death machines” in the sky that had already killed his father and brother.

“'I see them every day and we are scared of them,' said Mohammed Tuaiman, speaking from al-Zur village in Marib province, where he died two weeks ago.

“'A lot of the kids in this area wake up from sleeping because of nightmares from them and some now have mental problems. They turned our area into hell and continuous horror, day and night, we even dream of them in our sleep.'”

"Much of Mohammed’s life was spent living in fear of drone strikes. In 2011 an unmanned combat drone killed his father and teenage brother as they were out herding the family’s camels."

We dream about drones said 13-year-old Yemeni before his death in a CIA strike World news The Guardian
His parents should have protected him by denouncing terrorism.

But I do blame the teapers. If they didn't turn the terrorist attack on Benghai into a manufactured controversy, that idiot Obama wouldn't be forced to make pussy moves.

^ Fucking Moron.

Complete total Obama Fluffing Fuckign Moron

• Banned

^ Fucking Moron.

How am I "fluffing" Obama? He is a pussy and an idiot. Regretfully, the teapers created the atmosphere that allows him to pussify America.

^ Fucking Moron.

How am I "fluffing" Obama? He is a pussy and an idiot. Regretfully, the teapers created the atmosphere that allows him to pussify America.
He was a pussy well before he became president. He did throw his pastor and mentor under the bus, instead of sticking up for his friend.

^ Fucking Moron.

The TP had NOTHING to do with Obama letting his friends in AQ overrun the Benghazi Consulate.

"When the Guardian interviewed Mohammed last September, he spoke of his anger towards the US government for killing his father. 'They tell us that these drones come from bases in Saudi Arabia and also from bases in the Yemeni seas and America sends them to kill terrorists, but they always kill innocent people. But we don’t know why they are killing us.'"
Obviously, the U$ kill$ becau$e it can.

"When the Guardian interviewed Mohammed last September, he spoke of his anger towards the US government for killing his father. 'They tell us that these drones come from bases in Saudi Arabia and also from bases in the Yemeni seas and America sends them to kill terrorists, but they always kill innocent people. But we don’t know why they are killing us.'"
Obviously, the U$ kill$ becau$e it can.

Maybe they should stop harbouring terrorists? just a thought.

^ Fucking Moron.

How about you explain how the tea party created this so called atmosphere to obamas advantage.
This should be good....

^ Fucking Moron.

How about you explain how the tea party created this so called atmosphere to obamas advantage.
This should be good....
Who said it was to his advantage. Instead of beefing up security, he is running away because the teapers will create some sort of manufactured nonsense like Benghazi if terrorists attack. It is pretty simple. You understand cause and effect?

^ Fucking Moron.

This should be good....
Who said it was to his advantage. Instead of beefing up security, he is running away because the teapers will create some sort of manufactured nonsense like Benghazi if terrorists attack. It is pretty simple. You understand cause and effect?

Yeeeeah...okay. :alcoholic::cuckoo:

So the US gave up yet another embassy. Here is an idea...when there is a threat, beef up security instead of running with our tail between our legs. Obama is a pussy.

" (Reuters) - Armed Houthi rebels in the Yemeni capital Sanaa seized U.S. embassy vehicles after the ambassador and diplomats left the country on Wednesday, local members of embassy staff told Reuters.

The employees said that more than 20 vehicles were taken by the fighters after the Americans departed from Sanaa's airport.

The United States, Britain and France have closed their embassies and evacuated staff as the security situation in Yemen has unraveled following the group's formal takeover of power last week."
Yemen Houthi rebels seize U.S. embassy vehicles after diplomats leave staff Reuters

Translation for the OP and certain other neurally impaired folks, "Yemeni rebels walked in to the abandoned US embassy uncontested."

" (Reuters) - Armed Houthi rebels in the Yemeni capital Sanaa seized U.S. embassy vehicles after the ambassador and diplomats left the country on Wednesday, local members of embassy staff told Reuters.

The employees said that more than 20 vehicles were taken by the fighters after the Americans departed from Sanaa's airport.

The United States, Britain and France have closed their embassies and evacuated staff as the security situation in Yemen has unraveled following the group's formal takeover of power last week."
Yemen Houthi rebels seize U.S. embassy vehicles after diplomats leave staff Reuters

Translation for the OP and certain other neurally impaired folks, "Yemeni rebels walked in to the abandoned US embassy uncontested."
Yeah...the US abandoned the embassy and it was taken over by rebels. That should not have happened. That should never happen.

^ Fucking Moron.

This should be good....

Yeeeeah...okay. :alcoholic::cuckoo:
You avoid the truth because you are a partisan hack who cannot see past his own little nose.

Forum List

Back