Yellowstone TV Show Characters love/hate

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
So....I am hooked, but there is not one character that I actually like except Kaycee and Lloyd. The rest irritate me or annoy me.
Beth's insanity/assholiness is getting old.
Jamie's pussyness is also getting old, but I feel sorry for him.
John Dutton is an ass.
Rip...still on the fence with him but beginning to dislike him which is a shame.
NOT interested in Jimmy's side story. Dude is butt ugly and wimpy. Enough of him already.
Kaycee's wife....is she NEVER happy?
Carter the new kid...loathe him and his bratty attitude.

So why do I still watch? Its like slowing down to see a car wreck.

Never watched it, don't intend to. I'm more of a big fan for Jellystone Park myself. Anybody here old enough to know the reference without looking it up?
It has dick to do with Montana.
Nobody wipes out a whole family in Montana and gets away with it.
It's like an imaginary world where people wearing cowboy hats shoot each other indiscriminately .

The best series I have ever watched hands down. Rip is a loyal man to the ranch. Jon is not an ass. Things have changed. I . dont think they thought the show was going to get this big and it has so many ways it can go to have a lot of seasons. And it might not be a true story but it is based off the King Ranch in Texas that has a whole Ford Truck named after it

I dont trust Beth when it comes to the ranch.... If you have not watched it please get through Season 1 you will love it

Already a thread on it.

Hint.....when you start a new thread, it shows the title of simular threads. If you would have checked, it would have been there right up top.

I lived in Montana almost a decade and knew lots of several generations ranchers. The show is a total joke, for what it’s worth. Amusing but totally fake - like the former guy. Maybe why it’s a favorite with the MAGA crowd.

Already a thread on it.

Hint.....when you start a new thread, it shows the title of simular threads. If you would have checked, it would have been there right up top.
Yea all I seen was Threads on Yellowstone park. Hint, just because I joined a couple months ago does not mean I not know how forums work. I already knew there most likely was one, but it did not show, so here is this one.

I lived in Montana almost a decade and knew lots of several generations ranchers. The show is a total joke, for what it’s worth. Amusing but totally fake - like the former guy. Maybe why it’s a favorite with the MAGA crowd.
Well yes it’s about a spin like SOA that is no way how any biker club in the Nation is ran or Breaking Bad that is no where near how the meth game works. It is a TV show and a damn good one. The mafia sense of it is of course out there but everything else is quite right on. Have you ever lived on a Ranch?

Already a thread on it.

Three years ago...
Still love the show...

Yea all I seen was Threads on Yellowstone park. Hint, just because I joined a couple months ago does not mean I not know how forums work. I already knew there most likely was one, but it did not show, so here is this one.
Well...now ya know, right? I've been here a long time and only figured that out recently myself.

Again....

1. Post new thread title
2. scroll a wee bit to see if another one similar pops up in the list below your thread title.
3. If not..proceed. If yes, then ya know not to start the new thread.

Just informing you so they don't close your brand new thread due to "too many of same topic".

I just started watching it.
I binged and watched a season everyday....so I guess season 4 is still on?
Cant find it on Amazon Prime yet.
I watch it every sunday. Starting this thursday, it will be every season and episode since this coming sunday is the last chapter of this season. Yes, it will be renewed so I don't know when prime will get it.

I'm hoping Beth got a real wakeup call from John about how tiresome her viciousness is getting; Jamie finally gets a break and his real dad gets run over by a truck or a stampede of horses; John kicks the bucket and Rip inherits the ranch along with Kaycee and Beth settles to raise that rotten bratty kid. Oh....and most importantly....they dump the Jimmy side story.

The first three seasons were great.

The current season not so good.

I think it may have jumped the shark.

I watch it every sunday. Starting this thursday, it will be every season and episode since this coming sunday is the last chapter of this season. Yes, it will be renewed so I don't know when prime will get it.

I'm hoping Beth got a real wakeup call from John about how tiresome her viciousness is getting; Jamie finally gets a break and his real dad gets run over by a truck or a stampede of horses; John kicks the bucket and Rip inherits the ranch along with Kaycee and Beth settles to raise that rotten bratty kid. Oh....and most importantly....they dump the Jimmy side story.

Beth got that wake up call.
And yeah his real dad is a piece of shit.
I like the "bratty kid" and he's going to turn into one of the good guys.
And I also like the Jimmy side story. He's the awkward one at the moment but I think he's gonna end up like the bratty kid....a good guy.

I liked Beth at first. But her schtick got old, fast. Always liked Rip. Ladies...if you ever find a man that looks at you like Rip does..keep him.

I like Lloyd too. He traded in his awesome belt buckle to replace the guitar he broke. He's a good guy to the max.

I don't like the cowgirl scenes and the one with pink hair? Blech. Jimmy and his current love? Double blech. I like eye candy cowboys...and Jimmy is far from being eye candy.

I really like it when the american natives have more storylines Kaycee is well on the way to becoming one, if not in blood.

Love Will Patton the actor...but not as Jamies scummy dad. Just like I love Denzel Washington in his good guy roles...but NOT in his bad guy roles like Alonzo in Training Day. No no. Leave our good guys good.

Costner is boring. And not a good guy. He's tired of it too so will bow out eventually by being killed off in some form or another. He prefers producing, etc.

For now...I hate the bratty kid. But, time will tell how he turns out. Long as Beth is there to poison him, it won't be soon to turn into a good kid.

Jamie needs to grow a pair real fast. I THINK he may turn into a good guy...IF Beth drops dead before he does.

Oh, and I am with Summer when it comes to rodeos and furs, etc. Animals are not meant for our entertainment. They are to sustain us. That was God's plan anyway. Not as sport.

I liked Beth at first. But her schtick got old, fast. Always liked Rip. Ladies...if you ever find a man that looks at you like Rip does..keep him.

I like Lloyd too. He traded in his awesome belt buckle to replace the guitar he broke. He's a good guy to the max.

I don't like the cowgirl scenes and the one with pink hair? Blech. Jimmy and his current love? Double blech. I like eye candy cowboys...and Jimmy is far from being eye candy.

I really like it when the american natives have more storylines Kaycee is well on the way to becoming one, if not in blood.

Love Will Patton the actor...but not as Jamies scummy dad. Just like I love Denzel Washington in his good guy roles...but NOT in his bad guy roles like Alonzo in Training Day. No no. Leave our good guys good.

Costner is boring. And not a good guy. He's tired of it too so will bow out eventually by being killed off in some form or another. He prefers producing, etc.

For now...I hate the bratty kid. But, time will tell how he turns out. Long as Beth is there to poison him, it won't be soon to turn into a good kid.

Jamie needs to grow a pair real fast. I THINK he may turn into a good guy...IF Beth drops dead before he does.

Oh, and I am with Summer when it comes to rodeos and furs, etc. Animals are not meant for our entertainment. They are to sustain us. That was God's plan anyway. Not as sport.

Yeah...the girl supposedly from Texas with the pink hair I'm not fond of. She doesnt represent a Texas girl in the least.
Beth is the one who's pissed at the so called bratty kid,why I dont know. He does everything he's told to do and I absolutely loved his poker game!!!
Dont care for summer too much,she can be easily lead apparently....and easily laid.

I want to keep watching 1883 but I THINK its only available on paramount plus. Anyone know?

You can get it on Paramount for 5 bucks a month but you have to deal with the ads.
The first month is free.
I really dont care for the shows on Paramount but the Wife likes a few of em.
I'll cancel it after 1883.
So far I'm liking it though.

Forum List

Back