Yellowstone TV Show Characters love/hate

Meanwhile...BACK ON TOPIC....why the hell does that psychotic Beth blame Jamie for HER decision to fuck at such a young age, get pregnant with Rips kid because she was stupid at the time, then blame Jamie, who was also young and stupid and wound up having her sterilized? AND...wtf? No abortion for rape victims of american natives...only STERLIZATION???? Maybe instead of BLM, we should all embrace Native American Lives Matter. Like, FUCK. Again, WTF???

I felt bad for Jamie. Still do. He is one fucked up mental mess. But so are all the Duttons except Kayce. But give him time, IF the show lasts that long and the way its going..it won't. Audiences are fickle. It's now a soap opera with the same o same o every episode with Beth being crazy.
beth didnt blame him for her fucking at a young age,,

are you sure you watched the show or just the commercials??

So....I am hooked, but there is not one character that I actually like except Kaycee and Lloyd. The rest irritate me or annoy me.
Beth's insanity/assholiness is getting old.
Jamie's pussyness is also getting old, but I feel sorry for him.
John Dutton is an ass.
Rip...still on the fence with him but beginning to dislike him which is a shame.
NOT interested in Jimmy's side story. Dude is butt ugly and wimpy. Enough of him already.
Kaycee's wife....is she NEVER happy?
Carter the new kid...loathe him and his bratty attitude.

So why do I still watch? Its like slowing down to see a car wreck.
I wouldn't hesitate to do Beth.

See thread title. You are attacking differing views posted of the same show and the characters within it.

Now waiting to see if staff will thread ban your sorry ass so the rest of us can discuss love/hate of the characters instead of being attacked for those opinions not shared.

See thread title. You are attacking differing views posted of the same show and the characters within it.

Now waiting to see if staff will thread ban your sorry ass so the rest of us can discuss love/hate of the characters instead of being attacked for those opinions not shared.
correcting mistakes and wrong views isnt attacking anyone,,

and youre the one that started the name calling when you called me karen which is funny since youre the one calling for the mods/manager to come and get me,,,

I'll say again......

Ladies..if you ever meet a man that looks at you like Rip looks at Beth....KEEP HIM.

you called me karen which is funny since youre the one calling for the mods/manager to come and get me,,,
Kinda like when you told me to keep my opinion to myself in my own thread discussing love/hate characters of a tv show...on a message board.

She is a really REALLY good actress, but the writers need to change her schtick. And yes....she is very pretty. But so is Rip, lol.
I love it when she demonstrates even more psychotic crap than ever before. I'm always on the look for that one step more out of her.

I love it when she demonstrates even more psychotic crap than ever before. I'm always on the look for that one step more out of her.
I think the best scene she has done so far is when that guy beat her to a pulp and she kept calling him names when he tried to rape her. If only Jamie had the balls she has. HOWEVER, it's getting old. Too much, too many times. The ONLY time I have seen her vulnerable was when John told her to go back to Utah...rather, leave. Over Summer chick.

Which is why she is a good actress. One extreme to another. Up, down, angry, angry, crazy, angry, crazy. Lets see a different Beth for once.

Thread isn’t about Karens or the OP herself. Please discuss the show, which is the topic.

I think the best scene she has done so far is when that guy beat her to a pulp and she kept calling him names when he tried to rape her. If only Jamie had the balls she has. HOWEVER, it's getting old. Too much, too many times. The ONLY time I have seen her vulnerable was when John told her to go back to Utah...rather, leave. Over Summer chick.

Which is why she is a good actress. One extreme to another. Up, down, angry, angry, crazy, angry, crazy. Lets see a different Beth for once.
I probably have a soft spot for her because I was p whipped by a psychotic bitch back in my youth for about a year. Too crazy to be with, but too hot to leave.

Yellowstone is a fun show, and I am always up to date on every episode. Lot of fun to watch.

I probably have a soft spot for her because I was p whipped by a psychotic bitch back in my youth for about a year. Too crazy to be with, but too hot to leave.

Yellowstone is a fun show, and I am always up to date on every episode. Lot of fun to watch.
I liked her spunk. At first. But it got old. Fast.
Actually, I would like to know more about Walker THAT is a side story I would want more of. NOT jimmy's. Blech. And I want more american indian stories centered around them. They touched lightly on the women being abducted/missing/killed, but not enough.
I hated Pink Hair gal at first, but she is growing on me. SHE has spunk too. And where does Lloyd fit into all this? He has been there forever, so what is HIS back story? So much they can do with this show...but they focus only on Beth's craziness.

Forum List

Back