Yellowstone TV Show Characters love/hate

Been bingeing Yellowstone just to play catch up. Yeah, Beth is getting old with her anger schtick. Enough already. I think I hate all of them except Kaycee, Rip, Lloyd and Jamie. Which means they are doing a fantastic job acting since they are all great actors where you either love them or hate them. If anyone should win an oscar for best tv show...it would be this one.

Any predictions on the finale Sunday night? I'm going to say John dies and Kaycee sees his visions on his native quest he is on..and winds up taking over the ranch without his whiney wife Monica.

Been bingeing Yellowstone just to play catch up. Yeah, Beth is getting old with her anger schtick. Enough already. I think I hate all of them except Kaycee, Rip, Lloyd and Jamie. Which means they are doing a fantastic job acting since they are all great actors where you either love them or hate them. If anyone should win an oscar for best tv show...it would be this one.

Any predictions on the finale Sunday night? I'm going to say John dies and Kaycee sees his visions on his native quest he is on..and winds up taking over the ranch without his whiney wife Monica.

Not going to make any predictions because the show has been anything but predictable.
Hell,if it were me I'd probably sell the whole place and go buy an island in the south pacific. They offered him $500,000,000 million for 50,000 acres and he has 770,000 acres if I remember correctly.
If they weren't going to build a damn airport I'd sell em the 50,000 acres. Then you'd be flush with cash and still have a shit ton of land.

The best series I have ever watched hands down. Rip is a loyal man to the ranch. Jon is not an ass. Things have changed. I . dont think they thought the show was going to get this big and it has so many ways it can go to have a lot of seasons. And it might not be a true story but it is based off the King Ranch in Texas that has a whole Ford Truck named after it

Had one of those trucks....until I rolled it off a ten foot embankment doing 70.
The only place that wasnt crushed to the bottom of the windows was the drivers seat.
Went to the yard to pick up my belongings out of it and the guy asked if the driver lived.....when I told him I was the driver he couldnt believe it.
Walked away with a cracked sternum and a broken bone in my foot.
I was drunker than an irishman with the keys to a whiskey distillery. Crawled out of the truck which was upside down and walked the two miles remaining to my house. Thank God this was in the boonies and the local Sheriff didn't even know about it till morning. He asked if I was hurt and I told him my foot hurt a bit and my chest was a little sore. The fucker got me for whatever he could which was leaving the scene of an injury accident.
I was like what!!! I was the only one injured since there was no one else involved. I didnt push it since I got off easy.

Season finale sucked. I won't give spoilers away except to say Jamie should have killed that psychotic bitch right then and there, then tossed her into the train station. He's such a pussy, that I hate him now too. No balls. Rip is a fool. Hopefully we have reached the end of the dumb jimmy saga. And kayce? Last one standing for me anyway. For now.

Season finale sucked. I won't give spoilers away except to say Jamie should have killed that psychotic bitch right then and there, then tossed her into the train station. He's such a pussy, that I hate him now too. No balls. Rip is a fool. Hopefully we have reached the end of the dumb jimmy saga. And kayce? Last one standing for me anyway. For now.

So what do you think of the "bratty" kid and Jimmy now?
I like both of them. Jimmy told the chick who only liked him because he was rodeoing to piss off.And the "bratty" kid is becoming a man.

Still dislike bratty kid. Not fond of kids anyway. He DOES have his moments. Right now, I like him better than I did Jamie, who I was rooting for, but that guy just flat out has no balls whatsoever.

And Jimmy? No no no no no no no. His sideline is BORING. And I am not alone in this thinking. There are discussion everywhere about Bratty Kid AND Jimmy Side Story...and none not good.

Jimmy told the chick who only liked him because he was rodeoing to piss off
I don't know what his new fiance thinks of anything since she is so new, but I like her. She just up and fist punched that other bitch. Loved seeing it. Just don't understand what she sees in skinny, ugly Jimmy.

It has dick to do with Montana.
Nobody wipes out a whole family in Montana and gets away with it.
It's like an imaginary world where people wearing cowboy hats shoot each other indiscriminately .
they didnt wipe out a whole family and didnt get away with trying too,,

I think the show is gasping because they know they are losing viewers with their hollyweird mentality to make cowboys be like mobsters without boots and ten gallon hats. In short...they are giving ranch hands and ranch owners a very bad name. And the plots are not only boring now...they are also guessed before even seeing the end of each episode. Same shit, different episode.

Dumbasses. Ruined a good show after 3 seasons cuz season 4 sucked ass.

I don't know what his new fiance thinks of anything since she is so new, but I like her. She just up and fist punched that other bitch. Loved seeing it. Just don't understand what she sees in skinny, ugly Jimmy.

Didnt you notice he was getting better looking in this episode?
He shaved off that scruffy beard and looked way better.

Yeah...the girl supposedly from Texas with the pink hair I'm not fond of. She doesnt represent a Texas girl in the least.
Beth is the one who's pissed at the so called bratty kid,why I dont know. He does everything he's told to do and I absolutely loved his poker game!!!
Dont care for summer too much,she can be easily lead apparently....and easily laid.
The girl with the pink hair is also in FBI: Most Wanted and I believe Michael Landon's daughter.

I want to keep watching 1883 but I THINK its only available on paramount plus. Anyone know?
That is true, as is Mayor of Kingstown which I think is great. You can get it for 30 days then cancel if you want....1883 has only 3 episodes out now but King has 9 of 10.

Jimmy is off to a 6666 spinoff.

Forum List

Back