Yellowstone TV Show Characters love/hate

if you watched the show you would have seen he is a city guy trying to be a cowboy,,
Well duh. I have been watching since it first came on. I said he LOOKS like, not is or used to be or whateverthefuckever. I just don't like his story line, karen. Have another cow why dontcha? Pun intended.

they didnt wipe out a whole family and didnt get away with trying too,,
Hey asswipe! KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOURSELF.

See how that works, progressivekaren?

Now YOU keep your opinion to yourself, dickhead, by getting out of MY thread. Fucktard.

Last edited:
Well yes it’s about a spin like SOA that is no way how any biker club in the Nation is ran or Breaking Bad that is no where near how the meth game works. It is a TV show and a damn good one. The mafia sense of it is of course out there but everything else is quite right on. Have you ever lived on a Ranch?
Yes, for a week when I was 9 years old.

Well duh. I have been watching since it first came on. I said he LOOKS like, not is or used to be or whateverthefuckever. I just don't like his story line, karen. Have another cow why dontcha? Pun intended.
he looks like it because he is it,,,

Hey asswipe! KEEP YOUR OPINION TO YOURSELF.

See how that works, progressivekaren?

Now YOU keep your opinion to yourself, dickhead, by getting out of MY thread. Fucktard.
its a public thread karen,, you dont like my comments go fuck yourself,

its a public thread karen,, you dont like my comments go fuck yourself,
Same back attcha, asswipe. You told me to keep my opinion to myself...in MY thread.
No, I don't tell you to match my opinion...you have your own. YOU are the one trying to dictate who says what. Are you stupid? Why yes. In my opinion, you are. And a fucktard. And a karen to boot. Now stay on fucking topic or get the fuck out. This is not about me or you or anyone else participating. Its GIVING OUR OPINIONS about the show YELLOWSTONE. Keep this shit up on attacking those not marching to your karen parade are not welcome, and I will ask for you to be threadbanned if you cannot STAY ON TOPIC about YOUR opinion about the show..and accepting others different OPINIONS. Get it? Got it?

Moron.

Same back attcha, asswipe. You told me to keep my opinion to myself...in MY thread.
No, I don't tell you to match my opinion...you have your own. YOU are the one trying to dictate who says what. Are you stupid? Why yes. In my opinion, you are. And a fucktard. And a karen to boot. Now stay on fucking topic or get the fuck out. This is not about me or you or anyone else participating. Its GIVING OUR OPINIONS about the show YELLOWSTONE. Keep this shit up on attacking those not marching to your karen parade are not welcome, and I will ask for you to be threadbanned if you cannot STAY ON TOPIC about YOUR opinion about the show..and accepting others different OPINIONS. Get it? Got it?

Moron.
when did I get off topic before you had your karen fit???

Meanwhile...BACK ON TOPIC....why the hell does that psychotic Beth blame Jamie for HER decision to fuck at such a young age, get pregnant with Rips kid because she was stupid at the time, then blame Jamie, who was also young and stupid and wound up having her sterilized? AND...wtf? No abortion for rape victims of american natives...only STERLIZATION???? Maybe instead of BLM, we should all embrace Native American Lives Matter. Like, FUCK. Again, WTF???

I felt bad for Jamie. Still do. He is one fucked up mental mess. But so are all the Duttons except Kayce. But give him time, IF the show lasts that long and the way its going..it won't. Audiences are fickle. It's now a soap opera with the same o same o every episode with Beth being crazy.

Forum List

Back