Yeah...the adults in charge now? John Kerry gave Iran information on Israeli operations...this is insane.

This guy should be arrested and indicted.......kerry has been a moron since the 1960s.....

Its PJMedia.. Its crap. Israel doesn't share its intelligence with Kerry. Do you EVER think?

Trump betrayed Israeli intelligence assets right after he took office because he was trying to impress the Russians and make them like him.

Moron....they didn't share it with Kerry personally, you dumb ass.....

This guy should be arrested and indicted.......kerry has been a moron since the 1960s.....

Its PJMedia.. Its crap. Israel doesn't share its intelligence with Kerry. Do you EVER think?

Trump betrayed Israeli intelligence assets right after he took office because he was trying to impress the Russians and make them like him.

It's all over the news and makes sense, Zafir is the one Kerry was working with trying to salvage the BS nuke deal Obama made with Iran that Trump scuttled.

Kerry's not to be trusted

It's all over the news and makes sense, Zafir is the one Kerry was working with trying to salvage the BS nuke deal Obama made with Iran that Trump scuttled.

The objective here is to get Iran to rejoin the international community. Trump screwed that up because he's a moron and he thought it would make Bibi love him.

They could be told that Kerry gave Iran a nuke and believe it.

All you can do at this point is watch.

The objective here is to get Iran to rejoin the international community. Trump screwed that up because he's a moron and he thought it would make Bibi love him.

Moron...that's like trying to get jeffery dahmer to rejoin his community....until the mullahs are deposed, Iran will remain a terrorist state...you doofus.

This is a new low for America.

I'd never have thought I'd see this. In my defense, it's too bizarre to have predicted.

Moron...that's like trying to get jeffery dahmer to rejoin his community....until the mullahs are deposed, Iran will remain a terrorist state...you doofus.

You don't know a damned thing about Iran or all the dumshit blunders we have pulled on them since 1950. We have a bunch of ignorant amateurs in the State Dept and they NEVER listen to diplomats, historians , Arabs or oil men.

It came from a recording made in IRAN by IRANIANS. Hopefully, Mossad will pay the traitor bastard a little nighttime visit someday.

I'd never have thought I'd see this. In my defense, it's too bizarre to have predicted.

Trump was prancing and posturing when he pulled out of the nuclear agreement.

It came from a recording made in IRAN by IRANIANS. Hopefully, Mossad will pay the traitor bastard a little nighttime visit someday.

And, Israel gave it to PJ MEDIA and Gateway Pundit.

Trump was prancing and posturing when he pulled out of the nuclear agreement.

And he was right to do it....you moron.....the nuclear agreement was joke...the mullahs laughed at obama and his dumb cash for lies program...

iran and the sauds have been bribing the dems for a long long long time--------
Kerry doesn't need to be bribed. He is a true believer. He is VERY loyal to Iran.

I hope Israel deals with Kerry.

Isreal is playing games. They have been threatening Iran since 1996 ever since they paid off their debt to Iran for oil they bought in 1979.. and they need to fight Iran on their own.

Forum List

Back