Yeah, Just a Bunch of Welfare Leeches

Thank god for Stephen Colbert, the comedian, to bring these things to light:

38 Applications Per Job Vacancy at D.C.'s Walmarts
Two new Walmarts are opening in the District of Columbia on Dec. 4, creating job openings for 600 new associates. Everyone knows Walmart isn't the best place to work, but NBC Washington reports that there have been over 23,000 applications for those 600 jobs.
D.C.'s Walmarts: 38 employees per job vacancy at the new urban stores.

So do the math: 23,000 x 2.65% = 600+/-

Colbert pointed out that it's easier to get into Harvard than it is to get a job at Walmart:

Harvard College admits 2,029
Letters and email notifications of admission were sent today to 2,029 students, 5.8 percent of the applicant pool of 35,023. Admitted students have until May 1 to accept their offers.
College admits 2,029 | Harvard Gazette

Takes a liberal comedian in this country to get it right. I highly suggest Fox News followers to catch up with Colbert and get real information.

This is actually a very interesting and sad post. Welcome to the new economic reality.

Of course it was very different - because it was addressed on the spot with the needed and helpful measures and therefore it was short-lived and almost is not remembered now.

Mortgage bubble, which is NOT GW bubble, but SOLELY a dimocrap bubble was created by abolishing the Glass-Steagall ( by Clinton), by insisting on lending money to unreliable customers and therefore creating a sub-prime possibility and staunch resistance by dimocrap-led Senate and later House to address the issue at least ONCE - upon GW request ( several times).

Well, and the infamous Barney Frank.

There's not one piece of legislation anywhere in existence where the minimal standards for lending were lowered to the extent actually practiced.
And you're going to try and tell me that these CEOs, who haven't lost a dime from crashing the economy, were SO afraid of Barney Frank.
And I believe I already laid blame on Clinton but God forbid a knee-jerk Conservative would lay an ounce of blame on someone with an R next to his name.

CEOs as the reason of America's misery - a new talking point of the leftard brainwashing machine :lol:

I asked for proof of what you claim.
You provide...a quip.

Forum List

Back