Yeah, conservatives are probably right. We don't need an infrastructure bill...

Biden's state has some of the worst roads in the country.

There's a pothole every hundred feet. And the same potholes have been there for years, unrepaired.

None of the funds actually go toward repairing anything.
I remember in the mid-80s getting on the PA Turnpike....I made it maybe 50 miles before I said "No Mas" and got off of it and took the scenic route.

During the short time I was on it I saw two burning vehicles (nobody around) and everything from engines to various and sundry car/truck part strewn about. I swear I saw pot-holes that could have swallowed my K5 Blazer with nary a cone around them......It was Mad Max like.

I remember when I paid to get off the turnpike I told the lady in the booth they should be paying me for driving on that crapped-out road, she was not amused. ;)

All republic congressional representatives but one voted against.

Let them run on THIS

1643401800159.jpeg

The bridge in question is owned by the Ultraliberal Government of the city of Pittsburgh.

If they would have spent their funds on bridge repair instead of Lesbian Awareness, the collapse wouldn't have happened today.

Piss away your money on waste, and the necessities won't be taken care of.

And the People of Pittsburg can take care of their own fucking bridge ...
Or at least go through the trouble of hiring a company more qualified to maintain it.

Why we needed an infrastructure bill

Local communities have neglected their bridges for generations.
Let Republican Representatives who voted against Infrastructure investment explain why they don’t care about public safety

Why we needed an infrastructure bill

Local communities have neglected their bridges for generations.
Let Republican Representatives who voted against Infrastructure investment explain why they don’t care about public safety
Local LIBERAL communities perhaps.

But before they get funds, they need to clean up their acts.

You've got issues man.

White man's boyish ones.
If you are not aware there are city roads/bridges, state roads/bridges and federal roads/bridges. We have become to human intensive in building and rehabbing infrastructure. The time to rehab something by possible union rules and government contracts borders on stupidity. Costs are incredible. Manly men existed over a century ago to build things. After WW2 we slowly became less so. And we got a lot more violent to become less manly in employment.

Local LIBERAL communities perhaps.

But before they get funds, they need to clean up their acts.
You must really worry about all the tax money republic pols spend on non-existent voter fraud and CRT which isn't taught in primary schools.

The Federal Infrastructure Bill provides funding to state and local agencies to repair their aged infrastructure

How about those states and localities that have kept up to date on their maintenance, so they don't need emergency repairs?

I guess they are just screwed?

Brandon's Infrastructure Atrocity will actually encourage more of what we saw in Pennsylvania today as local governments will figure why bother with maintenance, Uncle Sam will bail us out and we can distribute our tax funds to our cronies instead.

It's rather coincidental that a bridge collapses in the same state, just a couple of hours before Biden is scheduled to give a speech on infrastructure.
Exactly. Too much of a coincidence. Just like it was a "coincidence" that Covid showed up right before the last presidential election.

Forum List

Back