Yeah....about that whole "Obama is a Muslim" thing

Obviously not, because I revised the statement again to fit into your silly theory, and then you proceeded to call me an idiot.

I just realized that this is further illustrating your comprehension issues. No surprise.

No, I think that he is not a Muslim, therefore saying some words means nothing to his religious faith, as it means nothing to mine. As evidenced by my recitation of the prayer, and I still have no urges to go don a turban and kneel towards Mecca.

You were dropped on your head as a kid, right?

Not at all.
So you think he lied to the Muslim world.
Got it.

I don't think the muslim world views the recitation of a prayer, that one does not believe to begin with, as an example of the auditory beauty of the language, a lie.

He lies about policy, politics and and many other things.

This ain't one of them.

why would you think that the muslim world thinks he doesnt believe in it to begin with?

muslims believe that everyone is born a muslim. even moses, jesus, noah and just about any other religious figure are claimed by muslims to be muslim.

go ahead and try to tell a muslim that jesus was a jew if you dont believe me.

Not at all.
So you think he lied to the Muslim world.
Got it.

I don't think the muslim world views the recitation of a prayer, that one does not believe to begin with, as an example of the auditory beauty of the language, a lie.

He lies about policy, politics and and many other things.

This ain't one of them.

why would you think that the muslim world thinks he doesnt believe in it to begin with?

muslims believe that everyone is born a muslim. even moses, jesus, noah and just about any other religious figure are claimed by muslims to be muslim.

Well, if you take that tack the conspiracy theory is still just as silly.

If everyone is already a muslim, then muslims are condemning someone for being a muslim.

Reciting the adhaan doesn't make you a Muslim. Pronouncing the shahada doesn't make you a Muslim unless you understand and sincerely believe what you're saying. Obama isn't a Muslim - he drinks, doesn't pray or pay zakah, doesn't fast for Ramadan, and professes his disbelief in Islam by worshiping 'Isa (AS) as a god and attending a Christian house of worship. Anybody who claims that he's a Muslim is an idiot.

Because he practices an infidel religion and does not act in a manner consistent with Islam.

muslims believe that everyone is born a muslim.
Being a Muslim involves belief in God; infants are incapable of higher processes and are born into a state of sinlessness, not Islam.

even moses, jesus, noah and just about any other religious figure are claimed by muslims to be muslim.
Any person before Muhammad (SAWS) who worshiped a single, all-powerful God and recognized all others as false idols can be considered a "Muslim." All of these people were Muslims because they were prophets or messengers of God. As a Christian, Obama worships three deities and denies the truth that God sent with Muhammad (SAWS).

A Jew by ethnicity, perhaps, and a Muslim by belief.

Jesus was a Jew. Not a Muslim.

revisionist history. islam was even invented until centuries after his death.

How in the name of everything could Jesus have been a Muslim before Mohommed was born?

Is that possible?

Are there any other pre-Mohommed muslims????

How in the name of everything could Jesus have been a Muslim before Mohommed was born?

Is that possible?

yep. take your pic.

noah
moses
job
abraham
mary
adam

the list goes on and on.

Jesus was a Jew. Not a Muslim.

revisionist history. islam was even invented until centuries after his death.

Islam is submission to one God. The strictly monotheistic faith of Ibrahim (AS) died out as people turned away from Him, corrupting His scriptures (the Torah, Gospels, etc.) and following their own vain desires. The revelation given to Muhammad (SAWS) did not begin anything new; it was a reaffirmation of previous revelations that were improperly preserved by Christians and Jews. Islam itself is as old as the universe it rules. Before the time of Muhammad (SAWS), all good Jews were Muslims.

Despite the fact that the older faith dictates that they are Jewish.

This is right up there with "We conquer peacefully because the people submit to us peacefully and recognize the truth of Islam." Er..no, they submit to you when you hack off limbs and heads. Dead people ARE peaceful, however...

And "we do not kill innocents...but then again, infidels are not innocent."

Mohommed was fucking brilliant. He'd rule the goddamn earth today, and make Hitler look like a fucking infant.

Is that possible?
All prophets, beginning with Aadam and ending with Muhammad (SAWS) are considered Muslims because they submitted to the will of God and to no other authority. Allah appointed a prophet within each nation of people and tasked them with the duty of spreading His message; this culminated in the arrival of Muhammad (SAWS), whose message was for the entire world. Here are some prophets with whom you may be familiar, may God bless them all and grant them peace:
  • Aadam
  • Idris (Enoch)
  • Nuh (Noah)
  • Hud (Eber)
  • Salih
  • Ibrahim
  • Lut
  • Isma'il
  • Ishaq (Isaac)
  • Yaqub (Jacob)
  • Yusuf (Joseph)
  • Ayyub (Job)
  • Shu'ayb (Jethro)
  • Musa (Moses)
  • Harun (Aaron)
  • Dawud (David)
  • Sulayman
  • Ilyas (Elijah)
  • Al-Yasa (Elisha)
  • Yunus (Jonah)
  • Dhul-Kifl (Ezekiel)
  • Zakariyya
  • Yahya (John the Baptist)
  • 'Isa (Jesus)
  • Muhammad

The list above only includes those explicitly listed as prophets or messengers of Islam in the Qur'an. It has been suggested that Maryam (RA) should be considered a prophetess, and some even claim that certain figures revered in Eastern religions (Krishna, Gautama Buddha, etc.) may have been prophets of Islam. Before Muhammad, all of those who believed in one God and no other can be considered Muslims.

Despite the fact that the older faith dictates that they are Jewish.
"Judaism" only became distinct from Islam when, as I said, people began altering Musa's (AS) message to reflect their own vain desires.

This is right up there with "We conquer peacefully because the people submit to us peacefully and recognize the truth of Islam." Er..no, they submit to you when you hack off limbs and heads. Dead people ARE peaceful, however...

And "we do not kill innocents...but then again, infidels are not innocent."

Mohommed was fucking brilliant. He'd rule the goddamn earth today, and make Hitler look like a fucking infant.
I see that you're in the middle of having some sort of breakdown. I'll leave you alone until you're finished. :eusa_eh:

Same goes for the Gospels. One wonders why so many are willing to accept those approved by the Council of Nicea when there are egregious discrepancies both internally and externally. Keep in mind that the "Gospel of John" as you know it wasn't put to paper until almost a century after the events took place.

And when the angels said: O Mary, surely Allah has chosen thee and purified thee and chosen thee above the women of the world. O Mary, be obedient to thy Lord and humble thyself and bow down with those who bow. - 3:42-43​

Maryam would be amazed that some misguided people revere her as some sort of demigod, yes, and Yahya would probably be surprised if he ever came across the "Gospel" that someone attributed to him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back