YAY! STEVE BANNON INDICTED by federal grand jury!!!

AG Garland did what he promised.

Attorney General Merrick B. Garland said he had “promised” his department would follow the rule of law in issuing the charges against Bannon.

“Since my first day in office, I have promised Justice Department employees that together we would show the American people by word and deed that the department adheres to the rule of law, follows the facts and the law and pursues equal justice under the law,” Garland said in a statement. “Today’s charges reflect the department’s steadfast commitment to these principles.”

For fraud.

Conspiracy against the United States, for planning and orchestrating the attack on January 6th. Do you remember how long Susan McDougal was in jail for failing to testify to Congress?

he flat out ignored a subpoena. if you or I did that, what do you think would happen?
Probably be arrested but only detained if we couldn't afford bail. The players or former players in DC don't have that problem of lack of sufficient resources. You do understand that his 5th Amendment rights are sacrosanct, yes? Even though he's hated by all on the Left, they haven't quite gotten powerful enough to openly deny Constitutional rights that they regularly depend on as well.

I'll make a prediction for ya. IF they come at Bannon hard and it stays in the media for weeks or months, Trump and the MAGA Republicans will benefit more than your party. Every time the Left goes off the deep end with these witch hunts, Trump and his team get stronger. Next November, you guys will only have yourselves to blame.

Denial? Of what? What do you expect to be proven through Bannon's testimony? Do you seriously believe you'll finally "get Trump"? The FBI spent several months with an unlimited budget and subpoena power and admitted the evidence for some kind of "conspiracy" was 'scant'. I'll give you people one thing... you never stop hoping. No one here will say it aloud but it's obvious that the ultimate goal is to put a political stake through the heart of the Bad Orange Man. You cannot get a conviction for Treason or even sedition. He was acquitted in two Impeachments. There is N O T H I N G left to convict him for that would keep him from running again. Nothing.

VA was just the leading edge of the Red Wave. Enjoy...
Who mentioned your name? Derp.

Good, let the authoritarian white nationalist know he is not above the law and can no longer hide behind the power of the presidency.

AG Garland did what he promised.

Attorney General Merrick B. Garland said he had “promised” his department would follow the rule of law in issuing the charges against Bannon.

“Since my first day in office, I have promised Justice Department employees that together we would show the American people by word and deed that the department adheres to the rule of law, follows the facts and the law and pursues equal justice under the law,” Garland said in a statement. “Today’s charges reflect the department’s steadfast commitment to these principles.”

Garland? He will do exactly what the administrations tells him to do. :smoke:

1636754485951.png

Prison life will probably improve his personal hygiene.

Probably be arrested but only detained if we couldn't afford bail. The players or former players in DC don't have that problem of lack of sufficient resources. You do understand that his 5th Amendment rights are sacrosanct, yes? Even though he's hated by all on the Left, they haven't quite gotten powerful enough to openly deny Constitutional rights that they regularly depend on as well.

I'll make a prediction for ya. IF they come at Bannon hard and it stays in the media for weeks or months, Trump and the MAGA Republicans will benefit more than your party. Every time the Left goes off the deep end with these witch hunts, Trump and his team get stronger. Next November, you guys will only have yourselves to blame.

blah blah blah - i am not a (D)... but how funny you are rooting for a dude who ripped trump humpers off & yer chosen one pardoned him. that shows you what they both really think of *you*.

but you keep cheering them both on! :113:

Not a fan of Bannon but he has done nothing here that democrats have done and still do...so taking him to court could backfire....

Forum List

Back