Yang no longer identifies as a Democrat

I do. You're just so hypersensitive about your hero that you don't "see" it.

Start a thread. Tag me, I'll contribute as much as you'd like. Do you have the balls to do that?

:popcorn:
sure you do.....show me one since trump was president....and like i have asked you before,and you just ignored it ....prove i love trump...do you have the balls to do that?....
:popcorn:

Start the thread. I'm ready when you are.

I get this all the time. You guys never follow through.
you mean like you follow through?....you have accused mean of being a trumper more than once....and i have asked you to prove that more than once....so lets see you follow through and prove it....so start the thread I'm ready when you are.......

you mean like you follow through?....you have accused mean of being a trumper more than once....and i have asked you to prove that more than once....so lets see you follow through and prove it....so start the thread I'm ready when you are.......
I'm not calling you a Trumpster. That only happened in your fevered mind. I'm too far in your head.

You're not going to back up your words. You're just going to bitch about me for the thousandth time. Typical.

Please don't derail someone else's thread with your trolling. Either back up your words, or not.

Dismissed.

I'm not calling you a Trumpster. That only happened in your fevered mind. I'm too far in your head.

You're not going to back up your words. You're just going to bitch about me for the thousandth time. Typical.

Please don't derail someone else's thread with your trolling. Either back up your words, or not.

Dismissed.
oh really so who was my hero you mentioned here?.....You're just so hypersensitive about your hero that you don't "see" it.

Lefties, now you have to bash everything he advocated for....like UBI.

Yang fucking hates you guys....so you better hate him back!

Former presidential candidate Andrew Yang has officially quit the Democratic Party, calling it "the right thing" to do.
Yang announced he will become an independent in a blog post published Monday on his website and described doing so as a "strangely emotional experience."

That’s because Democrats now identify as communist authoritarian fascists.

Lefties, now you have to bash everything he advocated for....like UBI.

Yang fucking hates you guys....so you better hate him back!

Former presidential candidate Andrew Yang has officially quit the Democratic Party, calling it "the right thing" to do.
Yang announced he will become an independent in a blog post published Monday on his website and described doing so as a "strangely emotional experience."

yang is woke now

How is that possible when leftists are naturally dicks in the first place? You can't remove yang from a dick.

Forum List

Back