WWII vet, 88, brutally beaten to death by Blacks

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSoOabKWDSE]Rev. Jeremiah Wright on why he hates "ignorant, arrogant" white people - YouTube[/ame]

Barack Obama's church for 20 years.. BLACK SEPARATION THEOLOGY- RACIST THUG THEOLOGY.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEMZHQsQJ6Y]Barack Obama Pastor Jeremiah Wright anti-American and racist - YouTube[/ame]

Centralized Government

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=161US1Ng3pE]Obama to enforce diversity in White areas - YouTube[/ame]

Obama to enforce diversity in White areas

tumblr_lmuh4d2T7l1qa4ff3o1_r1_500.jpg

Indeed and that Congressional Black Caucus should just change their title to HATE WHITE PEOPLE because it's DAMN obvious in everything they say and do.

The CBC is an Ipso Facto racist organization due to the fact that the ONLY qualification necessary to join it is -- Race.

That's it. Nothing else.

And if you're not Black, you can't belong to it.

I can join the NAACP, I can join every other Black organization I know of, short of the NBPP, but if I ever get elected to Congress, I can't join the CBC

REGARDLESS of anything other than I'm the wrong RACE.

dimocraps are now, and have always been racist scum.

And I'm not saying that to throw stones. It's a fact.

They have ALWAYS favored one race over another. Always.

Republicans have NEVER favored one race over the other. NEVER. The worst that can be said about us is our laissez faire attitude toward funding for Black-only causes. In retrospect, we were right. Look where dimocrap policies have gotten us

Before 1964, dimocrap scum favored Whites over Blacks. The majority of their elected leaders were racists. Harry Truman was a former member of the KKK. Justice Hugo Black (of separation of Church and State fame) was a former member of the KKK and even defended some white dimocraps indicted for lynching a black man. Robert Byrd was a Grand Kleagle in the KKK. The KKK was created by dimocraps.... Not just to fight Blacks. Blacks were no threat to them. The KKK was created to fight, murder, lynch and destroy Republicans in the South. WHITE and Black

Now, dimocraps favor Blacks over Whites.

There is no such thing as 'reverse' racism, scumbag dimocraps.

There is only 'racism'.

And they are it. Their entire party is racist. the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is racist.

They better wise up and do something about it.

Word to the wise

(they won't, they're too stupid)

Great post Edge..

Great post except its a lie

8acM0.png

Former NAACP President

naacp-founders.jpg

Founders

Don't be stupid...thx

why does the race of the boys matter?

Ask ladygumbumper.

She seems to get real upset when you bring up white crime about how "race shouldn't be an issue" *wink wink*

Then puts on her hood and lights the cross when the story is about blacks....uh behavior *wink wink*

But she doesn't see race *wink wink* And I believe her...

costanza-wink.gif

Race isn't an issue, it's just coincidence that black teens are going on some sort of rampage and black DHS managers have websites dedicated to the race war.

Usually in my experience, the one's yelling from the rooftops that they are not racist usually have the most problem with other races. Just listen to LGS lauding the fact that not many blacks live near her so she does'nt have to worry too much.

WWII vet, 88, brutally beaten to death in Spokane, Wash. - U.S. News

An 88-year-old wounded veteran of World War II died Thursday after he was brutally beaten, apparently at random, in the parking lot of his lodge in Spokane, Wash., authorities said.

Spokane police said they were seeking two suspects in the attack Wednesday night on Delbert "Shorty" Belton, a retired aluminum company worker who'd lived in the city for most of his life after he was discharged from the Army after the war. Belton died of his injuries Thursday morning, police said.

The suspects were described as black males of average build, 16 to 19 years old, wearing black clothing and red sneakers. Police Lt. Mark Griffiths said they apparently attacked Belton at random.

"It appears he was assaulted in the parking lot, and there was no indication that he would have known these people prior to the assault," Griffiths said at a news conference.

3 Black gang members shoot dead a mother of 4
3 Black kids beating up White kid on a bus
2 Blacks and an Oreo shooting dead a White guy
2 Blacks beating to death a White elderly man

Anyone else seeing the formation of a pattern?

why does the race of the boys matter?

There's been an uptick in Black on White crime since the Zimmerman verdict. Most of the LSM, however, has decided to ignore that fact. This incident, among others, brings it out into the light for everyone to see.

Forum List

Back