WWII vet, 88, brutally beaten to death by Blacks

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
WWII vet, 88, brutally beaten to death in Spokane, Wash. - U.S. News

An 88-year-old wounded veteran of World War II died Thursday after he was brutally beaten, apparently at random, in the parking lot of his lodge in Spokane, Wash., authorities said.

Spokane police said they were seeking two suspects in the attack Wednesday night on Delbert "Shorty" Belton, a retired aluminum company worker who'd lived in the city for most of his life after he was discharged from the Army after the war. Belton died of his injuries Thursday morning, police said.

The suspects were described as black males of average build, 16 to 19 years old, wearing black clothing and red sneakers. Police Lt. Mark Griffiths said they apparently attacked Belton at random.

"It appears he was assaulted in the parking lot, and there was no indication that he would have known these people prior to the assault," Griffiths said at a news conference.

Time to arm yourself America , your a target...., Obama has a Homeland Security Manger on his payroll promoting killing .

Homeland Security Manager - Kill All Whites

Homeland Security Employee Under Fire for Promoting Race War

'We are going to have to kill a lot of whites...'

http://politix.topix.com/homepage/7604-homeland-security-employee-under-fire-for-promoting-race-war

A Department of Homeland Security manager in charge of buying weapons and ammunition for the government is, on the side, running an inflammatory website that throws around gay slurs and advocates the mass murder of "whites" and the "ethnic cleansing" of "Uncle Tom race traitors," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Obama has white haters on his payroll !

Last edited:
Homeland Security Manager - Kill All Whites

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DHS employee spends spare time promoting race war against 'whites' | Fox News

A Department of Homeland Security manager in charge of buying weapons and ammunition for the government is, on the side, running an inflammatory website that throws around gay slurs and advocates the mass murder of "whites" and the "ethnic cleansing" of "Uncle Tom race traitors," according to the Southern Poverty Law Center.

So...by your two posts, you think there is a link?

Holder refused to prosecute the New Black Panthers and now every street thug in every ghetto thinks he can get away with murder.

i would love nothing better if i could avenge that hero.

i would chop off their feet and watch them try to run and bleed to death :up:

No you wouldn't. This isn't about YOU and some silly bluster. Those guilty of this crime deserve the death penalty, but this is not the place for YOU to play out your Charles Bronson fantasies. The victim deserves better than that.

i would love nothing better if i could avenge that hero.

i would chop off their feet and watch them try to run and bleed to death :up:

No you wouldn't. This isn't about YOU and some silly bluster. Those guilty of this crime deserve the death penalty, but this is not the place for YOU to play out your Charles Bronson fantasies. The victim deserves better than that.

Right.

Maybe (if they ever find them) the perps will be tried by a Juvenile Court Judge, found guilty and sentenced to One Year of probation.

Just a White guy.... :dunno:

If they actually and ever find them, perhaps they will consider re-instituting public hanging in the town square.

They could sell tickets.

The popcorn and cotton-candy vendors would make a helluva profit that day.

It's like I just told a friend here.. I grew up in a generation that had bridged the racial barrier in dating, hangin out, etc etc.. and then Barack Obama was elected and I began to realize just how hated I am simply because I am white by a HUGE majority of blacks in this country.. RACISM. Now we're seeing a segment of the American populace awaken to being slaughtered, mocked, ridiculed, blamed.. and we're damn angry.. Sad that it has come to this.. you took my generation who didn't know color and made it an every day racial war, all because it fits the liberal agenda.

I saw the surveillance pictures of the suspects, if Obama had a son they would look like him.

A Hispanic man kills a black man, therefore it is open season on all white people, makes sense to the MSM.

I saw the surveillance pictures of the suspects, if Obama had a son they would look like him.

A Hispanic man kills a black man, therefore it is open season on all white people, makes sense to the MSM.

WRONG!!!!

Z was a "White" Hispanic.

A heretofore unknown genus of the White race just discovered by anthropologists.

They'll call it, "Scapeus Goatus Whiteus."

WRONG!!!!

Z was a "White" Hispanic.

A heretofore unknown genus of the White race just discovered by anthropologists.

They'll call it, "Scapeus Goatus Whiteus."

I guess that makes Obama the first white-black President.

It's like I just told a friend here.. I grew up in a generation that had bridged the racial barrier in dating, hangin out, etc etc.. and then Barack Obama was elected and I began to realize just how hated I am simply because I am white by a HUGE majority of blacks in this country.. RACISM. Now we're seeing a segment of the American populace awaken to being slaughtered, mocked, ridiculed, blamed.. and we're damn angry.. Sad that it has come to this.. you took my generation who didn't know color and made it an every day racial war, all because it fits the liberal agenda.

caucasing.JPG

Forum List

Back