WWII vet, 88, brutally beaten to death by Blacks

It's like I just told a friend here.. I grew up in a generation that had bridged the racial barrier in dating, hangin out, etc etc.. and then Barack Obama was elected and I began to realize just how hated I am simply because I am white by a HUGE majority of blacks in this country.. RACISM. Now we're seeing a segment of the American populace awaken to being slaughtered, mocked, ridiculed, blamed.. and we're damn angry.. Sad that it has come to this.. you took my generation who didn't know color and made it an every day racial war, all because it fits the liberal agenda.

caucasing.JPG

Indeed and that Congressional Black Caucus should just change their title to HATE WHITE PEOPLE because it's DAMN obvious in everything they say and do.

i would love nothing better if i could avenge that hero.

i would chop off their feet and watch them try to run and bleed to death :up:

No you wouldn't. This isn't about YOU and some silly bluster. Those guilty of this crime deserve the death penalty, but this is not the place for YOU to play out your Charles Bronson fantasies. The victim deserves better than that.

Wildman evidently offended the quare folk.

No you wouldn't. This isn't about YOU and some silly bluster. Those guilty of this crime deserve the death penalty, but this is not the place for YOU to play out your Charles Bronson fantasies. The victim deserves better than that.

Right.

Maybe (if they ever find them) the perps will be tried by a Juvenile Court Judge, found guilty and sentenced to One Year of probation.

Just a White guy.... :dunno:

They deserve the death penalty but I don't think Washington State has it, so hopefully they will at least lock these scum away for the rest of their worthless lives.

Wildman evidently offended the quare folk.

What are "quare folk"? :confused:

I think you guys need to calm down.. .this is abhorrent, no doubt, but advocating like minded behavior surely diminishes your outrage.

It's like I just told a friend here.. I grew up in a generation that had bridged the racial barrier in dating, hangin out, etc etc.. and then Barack Obama was elected and I began to realize just how hated I am simply because I am white by a HUGE majority of blacks in this country.. RACISM. Now we're seeing a segment of the American populace awaken to being slaughtered, mocked, ridiculed, blamed.. and we're damn angry.. Sad that it has come to this.. you took my generation who didn't know color and made it an every day racial war, all because it fits the liberal agenda.

caucasing.JPG

Indeed and that Congressional Black Caucus should just change their title to HATE WHITE PEOPLE because it's DAMN obvious in everything they say and do.

The CBC is an Ipso Facto racist organization due to the fact that the ONLY qualification necessary to join it is -- Race.

That's it. Nothing else.

And if you're not Black, you can't belong to it.

I can join the NAACP, I can join every other Black organization I know of, short of the NBPP, but if I ever get elected to Congress, I can't join the CBC

REGARDLESS of anything other than I'm the wrong RACE.

dimocraps are now, and have always been racist scum.

And I'm not saying that to throw stones. It's a fact.

They have ALWAYS favored one race over another. Always.

Republicans have NEVER favored one race over the other. NEVER. The worst that can be said about us is our laissez faire attitude toward funding for Black-only causes. In retrospect, we were right. Look where dimocrap policies have gotten us

Before 1964, dimocrap scum favored Whites over Blacks. The majority of their elected leaders were racists. Harry Truman was a former member of the KKK. Justice Hugo Black (of separation of Church and State fame) was a former member of the KKK and even defended some white dimocraps indicted for lynching a black man. Robert Byrd was a Grand Kleagle in the KKK. The KKK was created by dimocraps.... Not just to fight Blacks. Blacks were no threat to them. The KKK was created to fight, murder, lynch and destroy Republicans in the South. WHITE and Black

Now, dimocraps favor Blacks over Whites.

There is no such thing as 'reverse' racism, scumbag dimocraps.

There is only 'racism'.

And they are it. Their entire party is racist. the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is racist.

They better wise up and do something about it.

Word to the wise

(they won't, they're too stupid)

Last edited:

The CBC is an Ipso Facto racist organization due to the fact that the ONLY qualification necessary to join it is -- Race.

That's it. Nothing else.

And if you're not Black, you can't belong to it.

I can join the NAACP, I can join every other Black organization I know of, short of the NBPP, but if I ever get elected to Congress, I can't join the CBC

REGARDLESS of anything other than I'm the wrong RACE.

dimocraps are now, and have always been racist scum.

And I'm not saying that to throw stones. It's a fact.

They have ALWAYS favored one race over another. Always.

Republicans have NEVER favored one race over the other. NEVER. The worst that can be said about us is our laissez faire attitude toward funding for Black-only causes. In retrospect, we were right. Look where dimocrap policies have gotten us

Before 1964, dimocrap scum favored Whites over Blacks. The majority of their elected leaders were racists. Harry Truman was a former member of the KKK. Justice Hugo Black (of separation of Church and State fame) was a former member of the KKK and even defended some white dimocraps indicted for lynching a black man. Robert Byrd was a Grand Kleagle in the KKK. The KKK was created by dimocraps.... Not just to fight Blacks. Blacks were no threat to them. The KKK was created to fight, murder, lynch and destroy Republicans in the South. WHITE and Black

Now, dimocraps favor Blacks over Whites.

There is no such thing as 'reverse' racism, scumbag dimocraps.

There is only 'racism'.

And they are it. Their entire party is racist. the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM is racist.

They better wise up and do something about it.

Word to the wise

(they won't, they're too stupid)

Great post Edge..

Even my auntie says she never noticed color in a negative way, until Obama was elected. I am with her. I didn't either.

I feel fortunate these days, to live in a town of slightly under 10,000 people and only one black one that I have seen. He is mentally and physically retarded and walks the streets along the coast hwy. and when I see him, I have admiration for him because he tries to work, and at Christmas time, I give even more than I would, to the Salvation Army bell ringer because in one location it is this tall, limping black man , who is doing the ringing.

He has my respect.

Even my auntie says she never noticed color in a negative way, until Obama was elected. I am with her. I didn't either.

I feel fortunate these days, to live in a town of slightly under 10,000 people and only one black one that I have seen. He is mentally and physically retarded and walks the streets along the coast hwy. and when I see him, I have admiration for him because he tries to work, and at Christmas time, I give even more than I would, to the Salvation Army bell ringer because in one location it is this tall, limping black man , who is doing the ringing.

He has my respect.

I live in a very expensive beach town thus mostly white also so I don't have to worry so much in that respect but since the Trayvon Martin hysteria and this President ramping up the black community in to a murderous frenzy, I'm aware of my surroundings. I can't rep you and so wanted to! xxoo

He has my respect.

I live in a very expensive beach town thus mostly white also so I don't have to worry so much in that respect but since the Trayvon Martin hysteria and this President ramping up the black community in to a murderous frenzy, I'm aware of my surroundings. I can't rep you and so wanted to! xxoo

Black men like these below, and others, give me hope for racism in America. Though I am still, these days afraid to encounter black teens here on vacation. Just sayin`! This is a tourist town on the coast, and I only see them in the summer months. I used to not notice them in a way, that made me want to avoid them. One never knows, since the Obama regime is granting them freedom to kill and some of them are using it. I use caution these days. :(

Two of my trusted and educated black men of which there are so many more.

He has my respect.

Black men like these below, and others, give me hope for racism in America. Though I am still, these days afraid to encounter black teens here on vacation. Just sayin`! This is a tourist town on the coast, and I only see them in the summer months. I used to not notice them in a way, that made me want to avoid them. One never knows, since the Obama regime is granting them freedom to kill and some of them are using it. I use caution these days. :(

Allen West, Larry Elder, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain to name but a few who are even more hated than white conservatives and have been subjected to racist rants, threats, even having their lives nearly destroyed.

Allen West, Larry Elder, Clarence Thomas, Herman Cain to name but a few who are even more hated than white conservatives and have been subjected to racist rants, threats, even having their lives nearly destroyed.

Love and respect all those brave men, and Dr. Benjamin Carson....

Here is a pic of the make shift memorial they have set up. If some want to talk about the victim.
gyby2ane.jpg

My god this terrible.

It is very terrible. They caught one already.

These guys deserve the harshest punishment possible.

I don't believe Washington has the Death Penalty. Too bad.

In other news, George Zimmerman just got himself one of these

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XwN8jHSEhCE]Kel-Tec Shotgun (KSG) - YouTube[/ame]

George Zimmerman Shops For Tactical Shotgun | TMZ.com

Screen-shot-2013-08-23-at-10.52.19-AM.png

:rofl:

It is very terrible. They caught one already.

These guys deserve the harshest punishment possible.

I don't believe Washington has the Death Penalty. Too bad.

In other news, George Zimmerman just got himself one of these

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XwN8jHSEhCE]Kel-Tec Shotgun (KSG) - YouTube[/ame]

George Zimmerman Shops For Tactical Shotgun | TMZ.com

Screen-shot-2013-08-23-at-10.52.19-AM.png

We have it, but the one that they caught already is 16.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back