WWHL polls had Trump leading Hillary....that's bad!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Andy Cohen of Bravo's Watch What Happens Live did a poll on who would you vote to be our next president.....Trump won by a landslide....The reason this poll is more important than any poll thus far....most of the people that watch this shit, is young diverse and cool people...and Trump won????????????????????????????????

(sigh) Guys, I hate to say it, but this moronic simplistic racist shit for brains narcissistic maggot, may be our next president...all because nobody including myself can stand the Clintons. Damn!

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Clinton is struggling to make inroads among young Americans who overwhelmingly supported Bernie Sanders during the Democratic presidential primary, a worrisome sign as she tries to reassemble the coalition that twice propelled Barack Obama into the White House.

Opinions of Clinton among young Americans vary by race and ethnicity, according to a new GenForward poll of adults ages 18 to 30. The majority of the nation's younger blacks and Asian-Americans have a favorable impression of Clinton, but the presumptive Democratic nominee struggles with whites and Hispanics.

Just 26 percent of young whites and 49 percent of Hispanics have a positive opinion of the former secretary of state. Both groups overwhelmingly say she is not trustworthy.

Poll: Clinton struggles to make inroads with young Americans

WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Clinton is struggling to make inroads among young Americans who overwhelmingly supported Bernie Sanders during the Democratic presidential primary, a worrisome sign as she tries to reassemble the coalition that twice propelled Barack Obama into the White House.

Opinions of Clinton among young Americans vary by race and ethnicity, according to a new GenForward poll of adults ages 18 to 30. The majority of the nation's younger blacks and Asian-Americans have a favorable impression of Clinton, but the presumptive Democratic nominee struggles with whites and Hispanics.

Just 26 percent of young whites and 49 percent of Hispanics have a positive opinion of the former secretary of state. Both groups overwhelmingly say she is not trustworthy.

The OP now admits Trump could win? That's a GOOD sign.

• Banned

Sassy, you know me, I'm not a fan of yours at all, not at all, but I get it, I soo agree with what is happening with Hillary. She of all the fuckin women in our party, why God, her????? Yes she's more than qualified to be president, but, but but....Hillary has soooooo much bagage attached to those thick thighs, its a nightmare and so is she. Anybody but Hillary could win hands down against Trump, but we got her!!

• Banned

The OP now admits Trump could win? That's a GOOD sign.
If you've ever and I mean ever paid attention to my postings, I've always said Hillary was a shit candidate. I am 100% when it comes to my threads, pal!!

Sassy, you know me, I'm not a fan of yours at all, not at all, but I get it, I soo agree with what is happening with Hillary. She of all the fuckin women in our party, why God, her????? Yes she's more than qualified to be president, but, but but....Hillary has soooooo much bagage attached to those thick thighs, its a nightmare and so is she. Anybody but Hillary could win hands down against Trump, but we got her!!

Yeah, there are far more qualified women than Hillary but with that said I'd never vote for someone just because they are a woman. It's all about platform and the issues

• Banned
The biggest finding is that a huge percentage of Americans believe she SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED for crimes!
Give me a break, the woman did wrong shit, but nothing worthy of jail time...keep in my a huge precentage think Trump would make a good president....so I;ll leave it at that!!

Andy Cohen of Bravo's Watch What Happens Live did a poll on who would you vote to be our next president.....Trump won by a landslide....The reason this poll is more important than any poll thus far....most of the people that watch this shit, is young diverse and cool people...and Trump won????????????????????????????????

(sigh) Guys, I hate to say it, but this moronic simplistic racist shit for brains narcissistic maggot, may be our next president...all because nobody including myself can stand the Clintons. Damn!

im sure there are some out there

but every young person that i have met

where a conversation of such happens

not one of them like hillary

Yeah, there are far more qualified women than Hillary but with that said I'd never vote for someone just because they are a woman. It's all about platform and the issues
I've always based my votes on that very premise. Number one reason, I'm not voting this year. Neither of these morons are worthy of my vote and voting just to vote isn't my way at all.

I've always based my votes on that very premise. Number one reason, I'm not voting this year. Neither of these morons are worthy of my vote and voting just to vote isn't my way at all.

Trump was far from my first choice, he wasn't even in my top three but I'll vote for him. We need a new direction

Fact: Hillary is too damned old, too old fuckin fashion, too stuck on the 90's and Bills bullshit mantra', takes minorities for granted and rightly so, cause them dumb fucks will vote for anything and she's messy as hell. One thing about todays' young people, they can sniff out a fake mf a mile away.

Trump was far from my first choice, he wasn't even in my top three but I'll vote for him. We need a new direction
A new direction? Sassy, you seem like you got a brain, what direction are you refering? I've heard this time and time again, exactly what direction does this country need to go, that only Trump can do? Because from where I'm sitting, the guy is full of shit and you seem like a person who's smart, kinda insightful and on your game. The guys a snake oil salemen and why people think he's gonna take up down a road of prosperity, frightens me. Please, I'm being very honest with you, do indulge me, just a bit.

Fact: Hillary is too damned old, too old fuckin fashion, too stuck on the 90's and Bills bullshit mantra', takes minorities for granted and rightly so, cause them dumb fucks will vote for anything and she's messy as hell. One thing about todays' young people, they can sniff out a fake mf a mile away.

yes and she shows herself to be above or better then everyone else

which is a turn off to the younger generation which really for practical reasons

have no tie with her what so ever

Call Jake, he's on the ledge

The biggest finding is that a huge percentage of Americans believe she SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHARGED for crimes!
Give me a break, the woman did wrong shit, but nothing worthy of jail time...keep in my a huge precentage think Trump would make a good president....so I;ll leave it at that!!
She my be defending herself ,on a purgery charge ,people go to jail for that crime.

Trump is brash and obnoxious ,but head and shoulders a better choice than haveing the Clinton's back in the white house.

A new direction? Sassy, you seem like you got a brain, what direction are you refering? I've heard this time and time again, exactly what direction does this country need to go, that only Trump can do? Because from where I'm sitting, the guy is full of shit and you seem like a person who's smart, kinda insightful and on your game. The guys a snake oil salemen and why people think he's gonna take up down a road of prosperity, frightens me. Please, I'm being very honest with you, do indulge me, just a bit.
Sometimes you have to take a chance,clinton has been part of the wrong direction,why would a sane person expect anything but more of the same.Trump isn't Hitler ,nor will he start ww3,our third party candidate is to far behind to do anything but split the vote.

Forum List

Back