WW3: The Final Dissolution?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
It appears that the Radical Left's control of our government will end after the upcoming election unless something even more radical than the 2020 ballot fiasco occurs. After all, nobody believes in the pandemic restrictions any more, and States are reasserting their Constitutional authority to conduct their own elections.

So what is to be done to prevent this disastrous loss of political control? What could be an even greater excuse to disrupt (or even suspend) our next election? The answer is War, and the Bigger the Better.

World War III has a nice ring to it, don't you think? It's already overdue, and what better reason to suspend civil liberties and invoke the Alien and Sedition Act? We couldn't possibly switch horses in the midstream of a war to save democracy, could we? Wouldn't it be treasonous to undermine our Commander in Chief at a time like that?

What we will need is a UNITY government in order to protect the planet from destruction. This will require the appointment of several RINOs to key government positions, and the suppression of treasonous dissent by the disloyal minority. In the context of an existential threat to our existence, who needs elections?

Sorry bout that,

1. The shit is fixing to fly, which fan will be hit is an unknown as of yet.
2. Likely a nation of Europe
3. Italy perhaps.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
It appears that the Radical Left's control of our government will end after the upcoming election unless something even more radical than the 2020 ballot fiasco occurs. After all, nobody believes in the pandemic restrictions any more, and States are reasserting their Constitutional authority to conduct their own elections.

So what is to be done to prevent this disastrous loss of political control? What could be an even greater excuse to disrupt (or even suspend) our next election? The answer is War, and the Bigger the Better.

World War III has a nice ring to it, don't you think? It's already overdue, and what better reason to suspend civil liberties and invoke the Alien and Sedition Act? We couldn't possibly switch horses in the midstream of a war to save democracy, could we? Wouldn't it be treasonous to undermine our Commander in Chief at a time like that?

What we will need is a UNITY government in order to protect the planet from destruction. This will require the appointment of several RINOs to key government positions, and the suppression of treasonous dissent by the disloyal minority. In the context of an existential threat to our existence, who needs elections?
Are you still propagating the BIG LIE?
Unless the Trump followers dump Trump, the Democrats will stay in office past 2024. Trump is done after the Jan 6 fiasco.
There will be no WWW3, unless more than one powerful leader (in nuclear country) wants nuclear war. Not likely.

And again, the fact that Russia will never accept defeat, and losing the Ukraine would be defeat.
Russia could very well turn to tactical nuclear weapons but will the US push that far. Just keeping the war going is serving US purposes well enough for now.

America is not trying to push Russia far enough to cause Russia to turn to nuclear weapons. That would call for a response and nobody desires that.

Is the war going badly for Russia?
Where can we look to for the unvarnished truth?

I personally believe that both sides are managing their war in the interest of not winning too much, too quickly. It can't be anything else!

The US/Nato could crush Russia in a couple of weeks of serious warfare.
Russia could vaporize America and Europe even more quickly.

Are you still propagating the BIG LIE?
Are you still regurgitating the slogans you have swallowed? If there was ANY merit to your post, you would have quoted the specific words in my post that you consider to be the "BIG LIE." Can you?

Are you still regurgitating the slogans you have swallowed? If there was ANY merit to your post, you would have quoted the specific words in my post that you consider to be the "BIG LIE." Can you?
How about YOU quote the “slogans” I used.

YOUR words “the 2020 ballot fiasco” implied the BIG LIE. If not, where’s the evidence of a fiasco?

How about YOU quote the “slogans” I used.

YOUR words “the 2020 ballot fiasco” implied the BIG LIE. If not, where’s the evidence of a fiasco?
The slogan YOU used was "the BIG LIE."

"The 2020 ballot fiasco" is not a slogan, it is a description of the elections systems in many States being overwhelmed with millions of unverified absentee ballots.

You're welcome.

And again, the fact that Russia will never accept defeat, and losing the Ukraine would be defeat.
Russia could very well turn to tactical nuclear weapons but will the US push that far. Just keeping the war going is serving US purposes well enough for now.
America is not trying to push Russia far enough to cause Russia to turn to nuclear weapons. That would call for a response and nobody desires that.
Is the war going badly for Russia?
Where can we look to for the unvarnished truth?
I personally believe that both sides are managing their war in the interest of not winning too much, too quickly. It can't be anything else!
The US/Nato could crush Russia in a couple of weeks of serious warfare.
Russia could vaporize America and Europe even more quickly.
1. Russia doesn't have Ukraine, a sovereign nation, so they can't "lose" it.
2. If Russia uses tactical nukes NATO should give Ukraine tactical nukes.
3. I believe that Putin is not dumb enough to use nukes. That is a lose-lose option.
4. Yes the war is going badly for Russia.
5. Look for the Moskva and look around Kyiv for the unvarnished truth.
6. Battles in the east and south are raging, its a bloody mess.
7. Vaporizing everyone is a very bad idea, isn't it?

we should not attack the foreign country of Russia on behalf of the foreign country of Ukraine.

let America do America for a change! AMERICA 1ST!

we should not attack the foreign country of Russia on behalf of the foreign country of Ukraine.
let America do America for a change! AMERICA 1ST!
The US, Russia, France, and Britain all signed the "Budapest Memorandum" whereby Ukraine gave up its nuclear weapons in exchange for security guarantees from the US, et.al. That's why the US and NATO are obligated to help defend Ukraine, Russia should have know that.

Don’t count on it. They have judges in all the key positions and crooked politicians in key battleground states and they will just rig The 2022 and 2024 elections like they rigged 2020.

1. Russia doesn't have Ukraine, a sovereign nation, so they can't "lose" it.
2. If Russia uses tactical nukes NATO should give Ukraine tactical nukes.
No, America wants to maintain it's control over nuclear weapons with friendlies.
3. I believe that Putin is not dumb enough to use nukes. That is a lose-lose option.
I can see a possibility of Russia using tactical nuclear weapons to test the US. And I see the US not responding directly against Russia.
4. Yes the war is going badly for Russia.
I thought that too before I heard Scott Ritter.
5. Look for the Moskva and look around Kyiv for the unvarnished truth.
Unvarnished truth isn't available to you and it's very difficult for me to find it.
6. Battles in the east and south are raging, its a bloody mess.
Still very small scale so far at least.
7. Vaporizing everyone is a very bad idea, isn't it?
Yes, MAD is still a factor that has made this war so unusual.

No, America wants to maintain it's control over nuclear weapons with friendlies.
I can see a possibility of Russia using tactical nuclear weapons to test the US. And I see the US not responding directly against Russia.
I thought that too before I heard Scott Ritter.
Unvarnished truth isn't available to you and it's very difficult for me to find it.
Still very small scale so far at least.
Yes, MAD is still a factor that has made this war so unusual.
1. If Russia uses a nuke there are no rules, no tests, its just a matter of retaliation in-kind, giving Ukraine matching devices.
2. Scott Ritter? I remember when the experts were saying Russia would capture Ukraine in 3-days. As I said, Russia pulled away from Kyiv, and the Moskva is sunk. That is not "winning" by any definition.
3. MAD applies to the NATO and Russia. The other concept is, why use nukes on Ukraine so the "breadbasket" can't grow edible food?
4. IMHO if Russia uses nukes and ANY fallout hits a NATO country, that is a trigger of escalation.

1. If Russia uses a nuke there are no rules, no tests, its just a matter of retaliation in-kind, giving Ukraine matching devices.
I think it's highly unlikely that America would hand over a nuclear weapon to the Ukraine.
2. Scott Ritter? I remember when the experts were saying Russia would capture Ukraine in 3-days. As I said, Russia pulled away from Kyiv, and the Moskva is sunk. That is not "winning" by any definition.
I don't think anybody was suggesting 3 days seriously. Ritter has adequately explained why Russia has proceeded as they have. Are you aware of what he said?
3. MAD applies to the NATO and Russia. The other concept is, why use nukes on Ukraine so the "breadbasket" can't grow edible food?
Yes, MAD applies to US/Nato and Russia/China. Not to the Ukraine as I've suggested above.
4. IMHO if Russia uses nukes and ANY fallout hits a NATO country, that is a trigger of escalation.
That's an opinion that could be correct and could activate article 5.

I think that both sides are very consciously avoiding any reasons or excuses to trigger art.5.

I think it's highly unlikely that America would hand over a nuclear weapon to the Ukraine.
I don't think anybody was suggesting 3 days seriously. Ritter has adequately explained why Russia has proceeded as they have. Are you aware of what he said?
Yes, MAD applies to US/Nato and Russia/China. Not to the Ukraine as I've suggested above.
That's an opinion that could be correct and could activate article 5.
I think that both sides are very consciously avoiding any reasons or excuses to trigger art.5.
1. No one would "officially" hand over anything, but the Ukes would get them to retaliate.
2. Ritter is a nut-job who said Bucha was a false-flag massacre.
3. True, MAD doesn't apply to Ukraine, but the Budapest Memorandum should apply.
4. Fallout should trigger Article-5. I haven't heard anything official.
5. Yep, no one wants to start WW3

The slogan YOU used was "the BIG LIE."

"The 2020 ballot fiasco" is not a slogan, it is a description of the elections systems in many States being overwhelmed with millions of unverified absentee ballots.

You're welcome.
Where is the evidence to support your claim? The Georgia and Arizona Republicans who headed their election processes found no problem.

Forum List

Back