WV Lawmaker Being PRESSURED TO RESIGN After Filming Himself Storming The Capitol - But He's A 'Terrorist'?!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
In another thread I asked why there aren't massive protests over an unarmed white woman being shot in the chest and killed for breaking, entering, and trespassing. In response I got all kinds of mentally unstable answers, like: "This unarmed woman 'forced' the police to kill her" and "She is a 'Terrorist' and deserved to be shot and killed"....

I pointed out that if police shot and killed an unarmed black person there would be violent Antifa / BLM riots.

Now here's a case of a WV POLITICIAN 'TERRORIST' who filmed himself joining the other 'terrorists' breaking, entering, and 'trespassing' into the Capitol...yet this 'terrorist' was not shot in the chest and killed, has not been arrested, and has not being charged with being a 'terrorist'. He is just being pressured to 'Resign'.

If you're an unarmed (or armed) black, there's a different set of rules.

If you're an unarmed politician, there's a different set of rules.

And if you are an unarmed, white, vet, Trump-supporter there are deadlier rules, deadlier consequences.

There is a different set of rules for those elected to office...They are supposed to know better than to break da law..

Ignorance of the law is an acceptable defense for breaking the law?

Deja Vu...

Yeah, like how former FBI Director Comey publicly declared Hillary Clinton broke laws but that HE was not going to indict her because she was too stupid to know she was breaking laws.

:p

In another thread I asked why there aren't massive protests over an unarmed white woman being shot in the chest and killed for breaking, entering, and trespassing. In response I got all kinds of mentally unstable answers, like: "This unarmed woman 'forced' the police to kill her" and "She is a 'Terrorist' and deserved to be shot and killed"....

I pointed out that if police shot and killed an unarmed black person there would be violent Antifa / BLM riots.

Now here's a case of a WV POLITICIAN 'TERRORIST' who filmed himself joining the other 'terrorists' breaking, entering, and 'trespassing' into the Capitol...yet this 'terrorist' was not shot in the chest and killed, has not been arrested, and has not being charged with being a 'terrorist'. He is just being pressured to 'Resign'.

And if you are an unarmed, white, vet, Trump-supporter there are deadlier rules, deadlier consequences.

He committed a federal crime, he not only should resign he should be arrested...

There is a different set of rules for those elected to office...They are supposed to know better than to break da law..

Ignorance of the law is an acceptable defense for breaking the law?

Deja Vu...

Yeah, like how former FBI Director Comey publicly declared Hillary Clinton broke laws but that HE was not going to indict her because she was too stupid to know she was breaking laws.

:p

Your whataboutism doesn't distract from the fact that they are supposed to be held to a higher ethical standing...

Your whataboutism doesn't distract from the fact that they are supposed to be held to a higher ethical standing...
The fool's whataboutism doesn't even make SENSE!

giphy.gif

They all need to be purged from any position of power.

Those from the private sector who participated need to have their assets frozen through the Magnitsky Act

Only way to prevent it from happening again

The West Virginia lawmaker is better said accessory to murder: The four dead for breaking through police security lines. "We're In" is an admission of the illegal entry. The denigration that people were essentially breaking into their, "Own House," doesn't wash. 330 mil. people cannot be in the Capitol Rotunda all at once. So there are measures designed to promote accessibility--the matter of Capitol Security. The measures were breached.

Notice that the West Virginia lawmaker then attempted to "Cure" the signature problem(?). The direct parody is of the "Stolen" election complaints, mainly centering on signature verification processes.

No widespread irregularities were found, for the Nov. 3 scenario. It is widely conceded that mail-in signature verification is not a well-honed skill at the registrar of voters level of administration. So there are attempts to "Cure" the signature problems. That is not about fraud. That is about common practice.

"Breaking and Entering," to get a better place in line to view the statues in the Capitol building creates a probability certain of arrest and fines or jail. The vandalism of the act makes it way more certain.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Anyone concedes that Deut 23: 19-20, is not about foreign aid. But is it even Kosher, even(?) It is better to conclude that it is likely an administrative practice of Pharaoh(?)! A "Kosher" interpretation is alleged to have become the source of the 20th Century "Holocaust," with basis in anti-semitism!)

There is video now and evidence of antifa acting as protestors and the white house police collaborating with them and letting them in.

They all need to be purged from any position of power.

Those from the private sector who participated need to have their assets frozen through the Magnitsky Act

Only way to prevent it from happening again
Do you even know what this act is?

Criminal Trespass is a crime

Idiot bragged about it and took pictures

He did resign and is facing charges.

Since he did take a Constitutional Oath of Office, yes, federal officials are held to additional standards.

Maybe if ALL citizens take the same oath to uphold the Constitution,
we could ALL claim equal Due Process protections and right to defense
as when our own Govt officials commit abuses and violations.

www.ethics-commission.net

Forum List

Back