Wuhan does it again

China officials have described the variants as “highly contagious” as they can also infect people who had been previously immune. https://www.news.com.au/technology/...e/news-story/aec90c74847cf10ca46db98f6aeecfef
Enjoy......
Americans' reaction to the Covid virus news could actually be that which China is intended as America's reaction. Has any nartion in history become so impressionable and so easily led by the nose?

Unfortunately for China, Trump defused the protests against being vaccinated in America and now the population is relatively safe, save for the small minority of extreme rightists who will be good to their word on rejecting vaccines for themselves and their loved ones they cause to be victims too.

Are American vaccine denialists a big enough faction to once again cause death in the millions?

out of over 300 million it could take as few extremist deniers as 2 or 3 million.

Americans' reaction to the Covid virus news could actually be that which China is intended as America's reaction. Has any nartion in history become so impressionable and so easily led by the nose?

Unfortunately for China, Trump defused the protests against being vaccinated in America and now the population is relatively safe, save for the small minority of extreme rightists who will be good to their word on rejecting vaccines for themselves and their loved ones they cause to be victims too.

Are American vaccine denialists a big enough faction to once again cause death in the millions?

out of over 300 million it could take as few extremist deniers as 2 or 3 million.
Everyone knows the Wuhan Virology Lab was the origin of the virus and the mRNA "vaccines" are experimental shots that have been proven to not prevent infection which is exactly what vaccines are supposed to do.

China officials have described the variants as “highly contagious” as they can also infect people who had been previously immune. https://www.news.com.au/technology/...e/news-story/aec90c74847cf10ca46db98f6aeecfef
Enjoy......
The report is zoonoti-biased, suggesting support for the seafood market theory. It mentions the two subvariants though leaves the prisoners just as dumbed down as they were before, without the ability to know precisely what mutations make BF.7 and BA.5.1.7 unique. What are the mutations that make these two subvariants unique?

Everyone knows the Wuhan Virology Lab was the origin of the virus and the mRNA "vaccines" are experimental shots that have been proven to not prevent infection which is exactly what vaccines are supposed to do.
I have no incentive to debate your theories.

In fact, I could possibly be convinced to encourage you.

This is the conversation i've been trying to promote. Let's ignore Trump's advice and get deeper into it.

May I take the position in this debate as maintaining the vaccines kill? I can supply some anecdotal proof at least.

Big pharmas are onto a moneymaking scheme that's impossible to defuse.

The report is zoonoti-biased, suggesting support for the seafood market theory. It mentions the two subvariants though leaves the prisoners just as dumbed down as they were before, without the ability to know precisely what mutations make BF.7 and BA.5.1.7 unique. What are the mutations that make these two subvariants unique?
This is not about any complicated technical facts. Stop muddying the water and just play the game.
They're stuck out in left field with horse dewormers and couldn't care less about modern science.

And of course their brains are already full with what Trump said about safe and ...................

Of the over 1 million dead Americans, how many died from the vaccines as opposed to the Covid virus?

As the next more deadly wave hits, will there be enough vaccine deniers available to facilitate a peer reviewed scientific study to determine the pros or cons of the vaccines?
Or will they all be dead?

The result will call on their faith they hold in reserve as Christians too. Will the god tolerate Satan's/China's virus once again?

This is not about any complicated technical facts. Stop muddying the water and just play the game.
They're stuck out in left field with horse dewormers and couldn't care less about modern science.

And of course their brains are already full with what Trump said about safe and ...................
The amino acid sequence of SARS-CoV-2, RRAR, determines host range of the virus, which means what animals it can infect.. What amino acid mutation determines increased transmission in BA.5.1.7? The prisoners may not be able to find out, as the media plays them like puppets just before the election. There are many fearmonger reports like this one that leave out the actual science:

10 Oct 2022 BA.5.1.7

Of the over 1 million dead Americans, how many died from the vaccines as opposed to the Covid virus?

As the next more deadly wave hits, will there be enough vaccine deniers available to facilitate a peer reviewed scientific study to determine the pros or cons of the vaccines?
Or will they all be dead?

The result will call on their faith they hold in reserve as Christians too. Will the god tolerate Satan's/China's virus once again?
We'll never know as the Covid data is a mess. How many classified as "Covid Deaths" had multiple problems and actually died WITH Covid and not DUE TO Covid Donald? Why do you keep pushing this experimental "vaccine" that seems to promote multiple Covid infections?

We'll never know as the Covid data is a mess. How many classified as "Covid Deaths" had multiple problems and actually died WITH Covid and not DUE TO Covid Donald? Why do you keep pushing this experimental "vaccine" that seems to promote multiple Covid infections?
Note that I've already agreed to take your side of the debate.

But as to the people with multiple problems you mention, are you sure you're going to be o.k. with that position.

I wouldn't be onside with it because it would indicate that Covid finished off many sick Americans. That's being defeatist to our cause of maintaining that the vaccines killed them.

You're going to have to put on your thinking cap and control your knee from jerking if we're going to be on the same team.

I have no incentive to debate your theories.

In fact, I could possibly be convinced to encourage you.

This is the conversation i've been trying to promote. Let's ignore Trump's advice and get deeper into it.

May I take the position in this debate as maintaining the vaccines kill? I can supply some anecdotal proof at least.

Big pharmas are onto a moneymaking scheme that's impossible to defuse.
“Big Pharma” is a phrase used by so many brain damaged asshole communists that it comes as zero surprise that our Canuck Commie uses it.

What a stupid fucking asshole! You are just SO FUCKING WRONG!

The average time from conception to FDA approval of new drugs is 10-12 years. I've taken my vaccines for other things because they have been around for decades, but I think I'll wait to see if you sheep start to drop off from the covid vaccines first before I put that shit in my body.

Note that I've already agreed to take your side of the debate.

But as to the people with multiple problems you mention, are you sure you're going to be o.k. with that position.

I wouldn't be onside with it because it would indicate that Covid finished off many sick Americans. That's being defeatist to our cause of maintaining that the vaccines killed them.

You're going to have to put on your thinking cap and control your knee from jerking if we're going to be on the same team.

Go get your weekly booster

You do know the vaccine does not prevent you from contracting the virus and people who have been vaccinated have contracted the virus, became severely ill and some have died or are you still thinking the Vaccine is a damn cure and if so you are a true blue imbecile!

Everyone knows

Cult talk.

the Wuhan Virology Lab was the origin of the virus and the mRNA "vaccines" are experimental shots that have been proven to not prevent infection which is exactly what vaccines are supposed to do.
Like the flu vaccine that doesn't prevent infection?

Here is a multiple choice question:

Who determines what qualifies as a vaccine?
1. The right wing media.
2. Some random poster name marathonmike.
3. The scientific community.

If you have difficulty answering this question...you may be in a cult.

Forum List

Back