Wu flu death rate by country

What is Biden’s plan? He is never specific. He cant lockdown the nation. Its against the Constitution.
Ask him.
I went to his web site....

Joes answers are all what TRUMP HAS ALREADY DONE... all that is left is to mask up and hide...
Here in Vermont we were very cautious. We kept putting off reopening until it was safe to reopen.
Result?
LOWEST CASES AND FEWEST DEATHS IN THE COUNTRY.
What a fucking joke.

do you know South Dakota did just the opposite, with the same result?
he has no intention of having a meaningful discussion. he's a throw and go.

What is Biden’s plan? He is never specific. He cant lockdown the nation. Its against the Constitution.
Ask him.

Joes answers are all what TRUMP HAS ALREADY DONE... all that is left is to mask up and hide...
Here in Vermont we were very cautious. We kept putting off reopening until it was safe to reopen.
Result?
What a fucking joke.

Exactly. You can't argue with a parrot.

Parrots don't really know what the words mean. All they do is mimic, as instructed.

Ask him.

Result?
What a fucking joke.

Bullshit.
Vermont-58 deaths
South Dakota-375 deaths.

What did the medical experts tell him to do that he didn't?
Wear masks.
Social distance.
Avoid LARGE crowds, like rallies.
actually fauci said masks didn't matter. He said it on 60 minutes. did you miss that showing? here it is again cause I know you won't go looking for it, because you hate facts.

"Right now people should not be walking around with masks. "

fk dude, your guy, right here.

Ask him.

Result?
What a fucking joke.

You do not speak for me, asshole.
STFU

Ask him.

Result?
What a fucking joke.

Bullshit.
Vermont-58 deaths
South Dakota-375 deaths.
why are there 58 deaths?

Ask him.

Result?
What a fucking joke.

STFU
then answer my questions. why do you ignore them? If you wish to ignore, I will answer for you. you're far too scared to discuss facts because they aren't your friend. anytime you really wish to have a meaningful discussion answer my questions.

Cuomo screwed up....bad.
As did Trump by playing it down.
You clowns were claiming he was over reacting, xenophobic, and racist back in Jan and Feb.

That's while clowns like Nazi Pelousy was in Chinatown, and De Blimpo was in NYC telling Americans to ignore it.

You won't get away with revisionist history, Cupcake.

Ask him.

Result?
What a fucking joke.

STFU
then answer my questions. why do you ignore them? If you wish to ignore, I will answer for you. you're far too scared to discuss facts because they aren't your friend. anytime you really wish to have a meaningful discussion answer my questions.
Bye.

Ask him.

Result?
What a fucking joke.

STFU
Bye.
game set match

bowing.gif

Ask him.

Result?
What a fucking joke.

STFU
Bye.
game set match

View attachment 406989

track-and-fail.gif

Ask him.

Result?
What a fucking joke.

STFU
Bye.
game set match

View attachment 406989

track-and-fail.gif
1B3CDA75-43A4-4C7F-87D5-D60CE7160C8D.jpeg

Ask him.

Result?
What a fucking joke.

STFU
Bye.
game set match

View attachment 406989

track-and-fail.gif
View attachment 406994
then you should answer questions that you receive. That's what normal people do.

This table is for entire populations, and does not reflect the differences in mortality rates relative to different age groups. For example, in the United States the case fatality rate is 0.003%, 0.02%; 0.5% and 5.4% for the age groups 0-19, 20–49, 50–69, and 70 or over, respectively.

Lets shut the nation down over these death rates. Holy crap Libs are stupid.

I'm cornfused. I thought Trump's Covid policy was a failure! I just counted, and the USA is tied for the 53rd highest Covid rate meaning that 52 nations have more people dying of Covid per populous than us!

This table is for entire populations, and does not reflect the differences in mortality rates relative to different age groups. For example, in the United States the case fatality rate is 0.003%, 0.02%; 0.5% and 5.4% for the age groups 0-19, 20–49, 50–69, and 70 or over, respectively.

Lets shut the nation down over these death rates. Holy crap Libs are stupid.
Looks like we are number 1.
MAGA
View attachment 406691

How many did Cuomo kill?

hmm...and how many did Trump kill?
However Trump could have prevented people from getting sick and dying if he had taken it seriously.
Instead he called it the “Democrat hoax.”
The president of this country is the one responsible for protecting citizens.
Trump claimed he takes no responsibility at all.
86% of the people contracting the COVID infection wore masks all or most of the time.... Your mask placebo doesn't work and that is the whole democrat platform on COIVD.... Mask up and hide in your basement....

Trump on the other hand mobilized the whole nation on this virus. Equipment, PPE, Medications and Vaccines.... People who handle this virus well should gt back to work and kids should get back to school.

Your answer is to hide...

I would say that is quite a contrast in responses...

So where's your proof?
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What has Biden proposed that has not already been done by Trump?

You made a claim and you cannot prove it and fall back on Biden. That is just what I expected.
You have been shown the data over and over again and you still come back with this bull shit.... Go hide in your basement....

New Topics

Forum List

Back