WTH is wrong with you anti-Trumpers?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
President Trump's (first) term of office ends 12 months from now. Why don't you put up a better candidate and get him voted out of office? Are you seriously concerned that he will start WW3 in the mean time? Especially after criticizing him for being a pussy on foreign affairs for the past three years? Or are you simply afraid that he will be reelected and continue to shine the light on your corrupt practices? What does the "Democratic" Party mean if not for the people expressing their will at the ballot box? WTH is wrong with you?

Sorry about your loss.
upload_2020-1-5_20-6-24.jpeg
soleimani_hand_ring.jpg

President Trump's (first) term of office ends 12 months from now. Why don't you put up a better candidate and get him voted out of office? Are you seriously concerned that he will start WW3 in the mean time? Especially after criticizing him for being a pussy on foreign affairs for the past three years? Or are you simply afraid that he will be reelected and continue to shine the light on your corrupt practices? What does the "Democratic" Party mean if not for the people expressing their will at the ballot box? WTH is wrong with you?

Drumpf is woefully inadequate as a POTUS so the only thing wrong is that Drumpf is an idiot. I'm not a Dem BTW.

You are a far left cult member that supported the illegal wars of Obama!

And if Trump is an idiot and he is much smarter than all you on you the far left, what does that make you?

Drumpf is woefully inadequate as a POTUS so the only thing wrong is that Drumpf is an idiot and criminal. I'm not a Dem BTW.
Get off your parents computer or they will be angry with you when they get home.

Drumpf is woefully inadequate as a POTUS so the only thing wrong is that Drumpf is an idiot. I'm not a Dem BTW.

And if Trump is an idiot and he is much smarter than all you on you the far left, what does that make you?
I didnt support any illegal wars by anyone.

Its not an if. Drumpf is an idiot and only a servile, sniveling follower would believe he was smarter than a dog.

Its not an if. Drumpf is an idiot and only a servile, sniveling follower would believe he was smarter than a dog.

Yes you did! You supported Obama as he drove the Democrats off the cliff!

So you are admitting that you are not smarter than a dog, well it shows!

The democrats are beside themselves with grief because they know that Pres.Trump is going to get reelected and rule the country for 4 more years. ... :thup:

Last edited:

I dont care about Dems.

I only admit you are sniveling idiot that is following your idiot leader Drumpf.

President Trump's (first) term of office ends 12 months from now. Why don't you put up a better candidate and get him voted out of office?

That's a damned good question. Dems?

Are you seriously concerned that he will start WW3 in the mean time?
Yes.

Especially after criticizing him for being a pussy on foreign affairs for the past three years?

I haven't criticized him for being a "pussy". I've criticized him for being an unprincipled idiot.

What's wrong with anti-trumpers?

They suffer from an ailment called Trump Derangement Syndrome.

And sadly, it becomes very virulent in it's last stages :dunno:

I dont care about Dems.

I only admit you are sniveling idiot that is following your idiot leader Drumpf.

Oh that is such BS. You voted for Obama twice and you support the far left every chance you get.

But hey never let facts and reality get in the way of your far left religious propaganda!

I dont care about Dems.

Oh that is such BS. You voted for Obama twice and you support the far left every chance you get.

But hey never let facts and reality get in the way of your far left religious propaganda!
Of course I voted for Obama twice. I sure the F wasnt going to vote for more tinkle down economics.

Drumpf is woefully inadequate as a POTUS so the only thing wrong is that Drumpf is an idiot and criminal. I'm not a Dem BTW.

I always wondered about your real name.

The real name of Ascleias is Milkweed, and the asclepiad family includes my south African succulents known for the foul odor of their blossoms. Many Stapelias, for instance, smell like Carrion and are pollinized by flies. Other members of the genera pedilanthus and Huernia are also quite malodorous.

I dont care about Dems.

Of course I voted for Obama twice. I sure the F wasnt going to vote for more tinkle down economics.

and after that....you voted for Hillary Rotten Clinton? I assume??

I dont care about Dems.

And there you have it, the lies that they do not support the Dems and yet they do!

And you supported the illegal wars of Obama!

Oh well once a far left cult member always a far left cult member!

I always wondered about your real name.

The real name of Ascleias is Milkweed, and the asclepiad family includes my south African succulents known for the foul odor of their blossoms. Many Stapelias, for instance, smell like Carrion and are pollinized by flies. Other members of the genera pedilanthus and Huernia are also quite malodorous.
You retard. Asclepias isnt a succulent. Succulents retain water in their leaves like cactus.

Forum List

Back