WTH? Canadian PM Spoke With HILLARY CLINTON About Afghanistan Because Biden And Harris Were AWOL

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And British PM Boris Johnson couldn't reach Biden by phone for 36 hours.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau revealed earlier this week that after the Taliban took Kabul, he spoke not with Joe Biden or even Kamala Harris, but with Hillary Clinton instead.

Trudeau said “I also spoke last night with former U.S. Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, who shares our concern for Afghan women and girls.”

He continued, “She welcomed our efforts and urged Canada to continue our work. Governments, international organizations, and civil society must continue to work together to support women and girls in Afghanistan. The Afghan people need the world to stand with them. And that is what Canada will continue to do.”

Watch:

...​

Obviously this Dem Admin is completely lost. We are a country without any leadership

There is a reason Xiden has become the first President to be held in contempt of Paraliament

The black eye the Dems have caused our country may take a generation to recover from

Obviously this Dem Admin is completely lost. We are a country without any leadership

There is a reason Xiden has become the first President to be held in contempt of Paraliament

The black eye the Dems have caused our country may take a generation to recover from
What from?? answer me this??

Canada isn't viewed well by our allies, I think the cat is out of the bag and it won't matter who the PM is, Canada is quickly sun setting out of global relevance.

As for Hillary being the go-to person to contact, it doesn't surprise me. As it were, both Trudeau and Hillary have something in common, both forged a political career due to their family name in their domestic political circles. Unfortunately for Hillary, she didn't reach the summit.

I should say , so what??
Yeah... and that is exactly what you would say if this was Trump.....

liar.jpeg

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau revealed earlier this week that after the Taliban took Kabul, he spoke not with Joe Biden or even Kamala Harris, but with Hillary Clinton instead.
Trudeau said “I also spoke last night with former U.S. Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, who shares our concern for Afghan women and girls.”​
He continued, “She welcomed our efforts and urged Canada to continue our work. Governments, international organizations, and civil society must continue to work together to support women and girls in Afghanistan. The Afghan people need the world to stand with them. And that is what Canada will continue to do.”​
Watch:​

...​

Biden thinks our media will fix everything.

I should say , so what??
And the answer would be,

1. She has no authority to be talking to other heads of state on behalf of the nation. She's a civilian, not part of the administration.
2. If she has had access to any classified information that she's sharing with other heads of state, she needs to be fitted for an orange jump suit. Again, total civilian.
3. That had better been a purely social call. If she's standing in for the president, she needs to be fitted for the orange jump suit. Again, total civilian.
4. Why is a foreign head of state calling and talking to a civilian about international warfare? She can't negotiate anything with him, she can't commit the US to anything, nothing. He might as well have called me. I could console him and tell him he's doing a great job.

Still don't think it's a big deal?

If it's true that our polite Canadian friends are so desperate to talk with someone in authority and they can't get hold of the president or the vice and that they are willing to go to the former secy/state for instructions rather than the current secy/state or the House Speaker it means that we are in a constitutional crisis without knowing it.

Trudeau said “I also spoke last night with former U.S. Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, who shares our concern for Afghan women and girls.”​
He continued, “She welcomed our efforts and urged Canada to continue our work. Governments, international organizations, and civil society must continue to work together to support women and girls in Afghanistan. The Afghan people need the world to stand with them. And that is what Canada will continue to do.”​
Watch:​

...​

The Canadians are very sensitive people who know by keen instincts where the real power lies in any given political group. NEVER underestimate the Canadians nor their intelligence sources. They are almost as spot on as our friend Meister who has served us. as a moderator for so many years and so well keeping the peace and encouraging our posts to also be spot on rather than troll posts.

The Canadians are very sensitive people who know by keen instincts where the real power lies in any given political group. NEVER underestimate the Canadians nor their intelligence sources. They are almost as spot on as our friend Meister who has served us. as a moderator for so many years and so well keeping the peace and encouraging our posts to also be spot on rather than troll posts.
Canadians ain't had a clue in 200 years.

Forum List

Back