WTF they burn our flag and..Embassy tweets apologies for hurt Muslim feelings;

Iranians are wahhabi? Ahahahha:lol::lol:.....that shows how much you know lol:clap2:

Let me help it's the Saudis that can be Wahhabis not all of them few

So you're saying that the president of Iran isn't Wahhabi?

Bet I can prove you wrong.

Noooo!!!! Lol he is shia you moron

Fuck you. I know he's a shia.

Like I said, the religion is complex.

I remember watching a Kuwaiti and a Bedouin arguing over what seemed a minor issue. Muslims will argue over the color of shit if they get half a chance.

You're certainly proud and know your terrorists!:cuckoo:

Lol you are dumb woman.....Iranians are Shia not Sunni , wahabis are dumb Sunnis idiot.

Its sad you don't even know the religion of two huge countries

I don't give a shit about either sect.. I don't fucking care if you all blow each other up. don't care that your men love to bugger little boys.. I don't give a shit that the men smell like stank sweat and strong cologne.. I don't give a fuck to know anything about that God forsaken part of the world which hosts TERRORISTS/ aka LOONS.

Wow you're stupid yah they all just loving blowing each other up ya of course the region who pray most to God and actually take him serious...they follow your ten commandents better than you, but they are God "forsaken" haha idiot as if it's the end of the world a little protest

So you're saying that the president of Iran isn't Wahhabi?

Bet I can prove you wrong.

I remember watching a Kuwaiti and a Bedouin arguing over what seemed a minor issue. Muslims will argue over the color of shit if they get half a chance.

Lmao of course you knew you fucking idiot you are one who just called the Iranian president is a Wahhabi....haha go spend more time learning something's it will help

Lol you are dumb woman.....Iranians are Shia not Sunni , wahabis are dumb Sunnis idiot.

Its sad you don't even know the religion of two huge countries

I don't give a shit about either sect.. I don't fucking care if you all blow each other up. don't care that your men love to bugger little boys.. I don't give a shit that the men smell like stank sweat and strong cologne.. I don't give a fuck to know anything about that God forsaken part of the world which hosts TERRORISTS/ aka LOONS.

Wow you're stupid yah they all just loving blowing each other up ya of course the region who pray most to God and actually take him serious...they follow your ten commandents better than you, but they are God "forsaken" haha idiot as if it's the end of the world a little protest

Fuck off Rag-head.

I suggest you peddle your platitudes somewhere else.

We aren't buying your trivializing this event.

Lmao of course you knew you fucking idiot you are one who just called the Iranian president is a Wahhabi....haha go spend more time learning something's it will help

Well, It has been reported that he is a believer in the Wahhabi sect. My guess is if it is incorrect it's simply because mistakes are made in reporting your fucked up people and your fucked up religion, similar to the report that the flag that was raise over our embassy was al Qaeda. Shia is Iran's primary religion.....but I can't assume that all of them are Shia.

Most Muslims I've meant aren't tools like you.

I think you could learn some manners from them.

Last edited:

Well, It has been reported that he is a believer in the Wahhabi sect. My guess is if it is incorrect it's simply because mistakes are made in reporting your fucked up people and your fucked up religion, similar to the report that the flag that was raise over our embassy was al Qaeda.

Well said.

It over guys, don't make it sound bigger than it really is

They started out with planned protests, then it progressed into armed assault. Then it became hostage-taking. It took a few weeks, but that's what it leads to.

If they storm the embassy and take hostages you know Obama is fucken toast. Right?

Are you paranoid? These guys aren't no militants alright, not every protest ends up with hostages taken idiot.

It's already over....there is no armed assualt who told you that?

Egypt would actually rescue any hostages if anything like that happens in the future they aren't khomeni

The gun fire.... that would involve armed assault.

Well, It has been reported that he is a believer in the Wahhabi sect. My guess is if it is incorrect it's simply because mistakes are made in reporting your fucked up people and your fucked up religion, similar to the report that the flag that was raise over our embassy was al Qaeda.

You never met Muslims and I never said i was a Muslim, you are the one cursing at me moron. No wonder you are a tea party sob because idiots like you fit in the tea party.

No he is not part of a wahabi sect you don't know what wahabi is. Iran is actually very anti wahabi idiot. Just admit you said something really stupid

You never met Muslims and I never said i was a Muslim, you are the one cursing at me moron. No wonder you are a tea party sob because idiots like you fit in the tea party.

No he is not part of a wahabi sect you don't know what wahabi is. Iran is actually very anti wahabi idiot. Just admit you said something really stupid

You sound ghetto..

Well said.

Go masturbate or something lol he still is wrong "experts"

Well said.

Go masturbate or something lol he still is wrong "experts"

All of your posts are trashy.. Good job.

Yes, Wahhabi is Sunni.

But you're wrong. I've trained Muslims in 3 different countries, my nephew's father was Muslim from Somalia, and a Muslim from Jordan is renting one of my properties here in town.

I've tolerated "Muslims" about as long as I care to... After today's Muslim activities, it's time we took a very very strong stand against them.

Forum List

Back