WTF they burn our flag and..Embassy tweets apologies for hurt Muslim feelings;

No they would be kilimg Muslim Americans

You have examples?

Didn'tthink so.

You don't think Muslim Americans and those mistaken for Muslim American weren't killed after 9/11?

I can provide hundreds of examples of Americans being killed in Muslim countries being killed because someone insulted Islam, how many Muslims were killed in America because someone insulted Christianity?

None?

Btw the banner is a monotheistic pledge nothing to do with al Qaeda

al Qaeda isn't far behind though.

Most of these idiots can't grab their ass with both hands. The pros will soon follow.

There is no such thing as alqaeda anywhere I Egypt...there are little militant groups who go by other names I don't know why people refer to them as al Qaeda...,al Qaeda has no organization anymore...it's different groups

It pretty much has been that way for years.

It's still a problem.

I remember watching Arafat's funeral. I was thinking how much suffering the world would be saved if someone dropped a couple of cluster-bombs on it. But the sickness that is Islamic terrorism isn't in a group or an organization but in an ideology. Sharia Law, Shia beliefs. Wahhabiism.

You have examples?

Didn'tthink so.

You don't think Muslim Americans and those mistaken for Muslim American weren't killed after 9/11?

I can provide hundreds of examples of Americans being killed in Muslim countries being killed because someone insulted Islam, how many Muslims were killed in America because someone insulted Christianity?

None?

Careful, logic and facts to a liberal is like throwing Holy Water on a vampire! :)

Egyptians don't care about apologies, event though this was the right way....terry jones is responsible as well as Copt leaders in Egypt for making a movie showing an actor portraying Muhammad having sex and insulting their prophet....that is crossing all Lines

Really? I remember being told by the left that "Piss Christ" was art and to just get over it.

al Qaeda isn't far behind though.

Most of these idiots can't grab their ass with both hands. The pros will soon follow.

There is no such thing as alqaeda anywhere I Egypt...there are little militant groups who go by other names I don't know why people refer to them as al Qaeda...,al Qaeda has no organization anymore...it's different groups

It's still a problem.

I remember watching Arafat's funeral. I was thinking how much suffering the world would be saved if someone dropped a couple of cluster-bombs on it. But the sickness that is Islamic terrorism isn't in a group or an organization but in an ideology. Sharia Law, Shia beliefs. Wahhabiism.

No one in gaza is Wahhabi man, you need to learn from real and honest sources....and yah drop bombs at a funeral....so smart and evil....you just showed what a sick person you are wanting to murder hundreds of funeral attendants

Egyptians don't care about apologies, event though this was the right way....terry jones is responsible as well as Copt leaders in Egypt for making a movie showing an actor portraying Muhammad having sex and insulting their prophet....that is crossing all Lines

Really? I remember being told by the left that "Piss Christ" was art and to just get over it.

Where have Muslims made a movie portraying Jesus as a pig, killer, hobo static magical....and have a scene of hi, having sex?

The piss Christ is nothing compared to a movie targeting Islam

It's still a problem.

No one in gaza is Wahhabi man, you need to learn from real and honest sources....and yah drop bombs at a funeral....so smart and evil....you just showed what a sick person you are wanting to murder hundreds of funeral attendants

I didn't say they were. Iranians are usually Wahhabi.

Yeah, you call me sick.

You don't know as much as you think.

Where have Muslims made a movie portraying Jesus as a pig, killer, hobo static magical....and have a scene of hi, having sex?

No, Muslims just kidnap Americans and chop their head off for no fucking reason.. See Daniel Pearle.. No offense intended, right??

It's still a problem.

Yeah, you call me sick.

Iranians are wahhabi? Ahahahha:lol::lol:.....that shows how much you know lol:clap2:

Let me help it's the Saudis that can be Wahhabis not all of them few

Coptic Christians are being crucified in Islamic countries, you do realize this don't you? Possessing a Bible is punishable by death.

Stop being such a pussy. It's a fucking movie.

Yeah, you call me sick.

Iranians are wahhabi? Ahahahha:lol::lol:.....that shows how much you know lol:clap2:

You're certainly proud and know your terrorists!:cuckoo:

When have Christians made a movie like that about Mohammad?

It is to us.

Go ahead and discount Christianity. Muslims are making their own beds every day on the television. Christians made theirs hundreds of years ago. Those days are long gone. Eventually so will Islam's days of murder and destruction.

And don't try to keep trivializing this. It's not what is reality that matters, it's the imagery that matters the most. After 9/11 it's difficult to sell your act anymore. All it takes is the right chain of events and that sleeping giant will be fully awake again.

Coptic Christians are being crucified in Islamic countries, you do realize this don't you? Possessing a Bible is punishable by death.

Stop being such a pussy.

No one is being crucified you idiot....those were Rightwing nutjob websites spreading a rigor dumbass....and I though you asshole rightwingers think Arab are scum? Right?

You know these coptics are brown Arabs, how much you care now?

Protests against coptics happened when they killed one of their woman for converting to Islam and they start a lot of shit don't blame the Muslims always pussy

Every time there is a group of muslums gathered together chanting death to America we should send a smart bomb their way. We are at war, and they are proclaiming themselves our enemy! We are too nice as a nation. These people have, and would brutalize, and subjugate us all if they could!

Yeah, you call me sick.

Lol you are dumb woman.....Iranians are Shia not Sunni , wahabis are dumb Sunnis idiot.

Its sad you don't even know the religion of two huge countries

Yeah, you call me sick.

So you're saying that the president of Iran isn't Wahhabi?

Bet I can prove you wrong.

Lol you are dumb woman.....Iranians are Shia not Sunni , wahabis are dumb Sunnis idiot.

Its sad you don't even know the religion of two huge countries

I don't give a shit about either sect.. I don't fucking care if you all blow each other up. don't care that your men love to bugger little boys.. I don't give a shit that the men smell like stank sweat and strong cologne.. I don't give a fuck to know anything about that God forsaken part of the world which hosts TERRORISTS/ aka LOONS.

Forum List

Back