Wtf, over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted a thread and got an alert saying it was moved, but it appears to have been deleted.

Wth is going on?
I WONDERED what happened to that thread. I wanted to check it out, oh well. You must have pissed off a mod. Isn't it lovely when you have a thread removed with NO explanation for why this occurred? It's happened to me, as well.

I just posted a thread and got an alert saying it was moved, but it appears to have been deleted.

Wth is going on?
Next time use a PM and not the open board. But, your link was to another board which isn't allowed.
So number one read up on the rules. Number two, why not use a real news site as your source and not
a message board?

• Banned

Wth is going on?
Next time use a PM and not the open board. But, your link was to another board which isn't allowed.
So number one read up on the rules. Number two, why not use a real news site as your source and not
a message board?
Fair enough, but why say it was moved instead of admitting it was deleted?
And I didn't know what mod to PM because it didn't say which of you deleted it.

Wth is going on?
Was it the Teen Arrested or the Going Down Town?

Wth is going on?
a message board?
It wasn't deleted, it was placed in a forum out of view of the members.
You can PM any mod, they would know where to look for it and it would 'show the reason why it was removed.

Wth is going on?
a message board?
And it wasn't a link to a message board, it was to a blog.
Afaik, that's within the rules.

Wth is going on?
a message board?
It wasn't deleted, it was placed in a forum out of view of the members.
You can PM any mod, they would know where to look for it and it would 'show the reason why it was removed.
Okay, can one of them PM me and let me know that?
They moved it, shouldn't they be the ones contacting me with that info?

Wth is going on?
Was it the Teen Arrested or the Going Down Town?
Neither.
Wow. Definitely deleted. At least they came back and told you why. Funny though. I've seen people use facebook and twitter as source material. To me those are about the same as a message board, but I suppose not competing for the same demographic?

Wth is going on?
Ask the bartender for another drink then ask a mod not the general public. How would we know what is going on.
People who want to do business behind closed doors are usually not people you wanna be doing business with.

I like everything out in the open.

A blog where you can register to join? Call it what you want, it won't fly
I'm not registered there and I read that blog regularly.
Why is that verboten?
You don't have to be registered here to read the posts.
Talk to the owners as to why.

Why don't you search a legit news source and repost the thread

Wth is going on?
Ask the bartender for another drink then ask a mod not the general public. How would we know what is going on.
People who want to do business behind closed doors are usually not people you wanna be doing business with.

You never zip yer britches?

A blog where you can register to join? Call it what you want, it won't fly
I'm not registered there and I read that blog regularly.
Why is that verboten?
You don't have to be registered here to read the posts.
Talk to the owners as to why.

Why don't you search a legit news source and repost the thread
It's as legitimate as anything else here.

Fuck it, you guys don't like some sources, then fine....

Wth is going on?

You never zip yer britches?
I got women for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back