WTF??? FBI finds human remains in search for Laundrie.....

I believe he killed himself because of what he did to her. And he planned it to be when lots of water would be running off since that was his favorite place and was VERY familiar with it. Or, he thought his body would be found sooner.

Whatever the case, he killed the lady he claimed to love and couldn't live with that for the rest of his life..in jail or not.

I believe he killed himself because of what he did to her. And he planned it to be when lots of water would be running off since that was his favorite place and was VERY familiar with it. Or, he thought his body would be found sooner.

Whatever the case, he killed the lady he claimed to love and couldn't live with that for the rest of his life..in jail or not.

Exactly. I believe that he took the coward's way out.

Fascinating story with all the twists and turns

laptop as why would he take his laptop into the wilderness. As recharging it would require him to to expose himself in search of an outlet. Cell phone baby easy to care and will do the same thing. The conspiracy nut in me. He lead the police to where he wanted to lead them and left evidence that it is me.

Now latest story of his mom dressed in a baseball cap, dressed like a man and driving his car was mistaken for him when police had house under surveillance. The conspiracy nut says Barney Fife must have been doing the surveillance

The parents lead the police to where he might be found and they find a body that was underwater for sometime. No clear indication of whose body it is. The conspiracy nut says he and DB Cooper are hanging out having a beer someplace.

Seriously was this crime planned or was this a love hate type of relationship.

I hope that he gets what he deserves and no way would I want to see the movie.

Laundrie did not kill Gaby. Laundrie was killed before Gaby. The easy way out is the way this case was closed.

Forum List

Back