WTC building 7

its the only way to explain a symmetrical free fall collapse...
You twoofers manufacture an explanation and then invent data to support the conspiracy laden conjecture.
what evidence was manufactured,,what data invented..can you support anything you say?
right

Matt Taibbi of Rolling Stone assessed that the movement "gives supporters of Bush an excuse to dismiss critics of this administration", and expressed concerns about the number of people who believe in 9/11 conspiracy theories.[111]

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) engineering professor Thomas W. Eagar was at first unwilling to acknowledge the concerns of the movement, saying "if (the argument) gets too mainstream, I'll engage in the debate." In response to Steven E. Jones publication of a hypothesis that the World Trade Center was destroyed by controlled demolition, Eagar said that adherents of the 9/11 Truth movement would use the reverse scientific method to arrive at their conclusions, as they "determine what happened, throw out all the data that doesn't fit their conclusion, and then hail their findings as the only possible conclusion".[112]

Calling conspiracy theorists "the truthers", Bill Moyers has quoted journalist Robert Parry by stating that the theorists "...threw out all the evidence of al-Qaeda's involvement, from contemporaneous calls from hijack victims on the planes to confessions from al-Qaeda leaders both in and out of captivity that they had indeed done it. Then, recycling some of the right's sophistry techniques, such as using long lists of supposed evidence to overcome the lack of any real evidence, the 'truthers' cherry-picked a few supposed 'anomalies' to build an 'inside-job' story line".[113]

Al Qaeda has sharply criticized Iran's ex-president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, over his suggestions that the U.S. government was behind the September 11 attacks, dismissing his comments as "ridiculous".[114]

Some skeptics, who oppose conspiracy as the a-priori explanation to events, and who find most of the questions posed by the Truthers to be either easily answered[115] or based on misleading or false facts[116] have claimed that some of the Truthers are knowingly disseminating false information, with no care for the grieving families, and accordingly called them "disrespectful" or even "sickos".[117]
not a single rebuttal to A@E911 TRUTH
just editorial opinion and empty claims that the could be proven wrong with out offering anything to support that claim...FAIL

Nor has there been a SINGLE rebuttal to all those four videos I posted way at the very beginning of this thread despite all my challlenges.they have acted like those videos were never posted.:biggrin:

obviously they have me on their ignore list.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::lol:

thats why i have them on mine since they ignore all my posts.lol.
Bullshit all 4 of your fantasy clips have been shredded every time you post them .

You twoofers manufacture an explanation and then invent data to support the conspiracy laden conjecture.
what evidence was manufactured,,what data invented..can you support anything you say?
right

Matt Taibbi of Rolling Stone assessed that the movement "gives supporters of Bush an excuse to dismiss critics of this administration", and expressed concerns about the number of people who believe in 9/11 conspiracy theories.[111]

Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) engineering professor Thomas W. Eagar was at first unwilling to acknowledge the concerns of the movement, saying "if (the argument) gets too mainstream, I'll engage in the debate." In response to Steven E. Jones publication of a hypothesis that the World Trade Center was destroyed by controlled demolition, Eagar said that adherents of the 9/11 Truth movement would use the reverse scientific method to arrive at their conclusions, as they "determine what happened, throw out all the data that doesn't fit their conclusion, and then hail their findings as the only possible conclusion".[112]

Calling conspiracy theorists "the truthers", Bill Moyers has quoted journalist Robert Parry by stating that the theorists "...threw out all the evidence of al-Qaeda's involvement, from contemporaneous calls from hijack victims on the planes to confessions from al-Qaeda leaders both in and out of captivity that they had indeed done it. Then, recycling some of the right's sophistry techniques, such as using long lists of supposed evidence to overcome the lack of any real evidence, the 'truthers' cherry-picked a few supposed 'anomalies' to build an 'inside-job' story line".[113]

Al Qaeda has sharply criticized Iran's ex-president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, over his suggestions that the U.S. government was behind the September 11 attacks, dismissing his comments as "ridiculous".[114]

Some skeptics, who oppose conspiracy as the a-priori explanation to events, and who find most of the questions posed by the Truthers to be either easily answered[115] or based on misleading or false facts[116] have claimed that some of the Truthers are knowingly disseminating false information, with no care for the grieving families, and accordingly called them "disrespectful" or even "sickos".[117]
just editorial opinion and empty claims that the could be proven wrong with out offering anything to support that claim...FAIL

Nor has there been a SINGLE rebuttal to all those four videos I posted way at the very beginning of this thread despite all my challlenges.they have acted like those videos were never posted.:biggrin:

obviously they have me on their ignore list.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laugh::lol:

Bullshit all 4 of your fantasy clips have been shredded every time you post them .
by who ..when ..where

poor hollie ..all she has is strawman arguments..clearly has lost any reasoned debate her only real purpose is unwittingly keeping WTC truth threads active...

I see so anyone regardless of expertise and evidence that does not support NIST is a twoofer
and therefore negated

What evidence do you twoofers have for "laser beam" weapons used on 9/11?

poor hollie ..all she has is strawman arguments..clearly has lost any reasoned debate her only real purpose is unwittingly keeping WTC truth threads active...

I see so anyone regardless of expertise and evidence that does not support NIST is a twoofer
and therefore negated

none, its just some stupid video you posted nothing to do with architects and engineers

and therefore negated

none, its just some stupid video you posted nothing to do with architects and engineers

Conspiracy theories propagated by architects or engineers are still conspiracy theories.

Is Alex Jones an architect or engineer?

Hmm...I wonder what conspiracy theories propagated by Popular Mechanics and nist.gov are called. :eusa_think:

Hmm...I wonder what conspiracy theories propagated by Popular Mechanics and nist.gov are called. :eusa_think:
A decade and a half of failed twoofer conspiracies won't help you.

Shouldn't you be out swabbing Jooooooos for traces of thermite?

right

by who ..when ..where
everybody every time. but since denial is you forte what other answer could I expect.

and therefore negated

neither does A&E FOR TWOOF

Oh, I can't tell if it says "9-11 was an inside job", or "I believe in Bob." :p
so what you are saying is you are kind of stupid

Or maybe she's saying that you are kind of stupid.

Yep, yeppers! :thup:
Yep, yeppers...LOL...you could not possibly support your belief in the NIST report..so you are left with babble

Let's see what Alex Jones has to say about this.

Oh, I can't tell if it says "9-11 was an inside job", or "I believe in Bob." :p
so what you are saying is you are kind of stupid

Or maybe she's saying that you are kind of stupid.

Yep, yeppers! :thup:
Yep, yeppers...LOL...you could not possibly support your belief in the NIST report..so you are left with babble

Let's see what Alex Jones has to say about this.

So you can stay off topic as you have no reasoned argument

Forum List

Back