WT7: Silverstein vs the Official Gov't Report

However, one I could never get an explanation for is this:

1.) Why did Larry Silverstein basically say flat out that he made the decision to "pull" or demolish the building:

haha

now you did it, now all the illiterate grammar retards are going to come out of the wood work and say it does not mean destroy the building LMAO

Last edited:
Career Occupational Profile for :
Explosive Technician

Explosive Technician is very similar to another occupation for which we have a full profile. Check out our full profile for:
Explosives Workers, Ordnance Handling Experts, Blasters

Overview

Place and detonate explosives to demolish structures or to loosen, remove, or displace earth, rock, or other materials. May perform specialized handling, storage, and accounting procedures. Includes seismograph shooters.

3 years as a technician makes him an expert? What experience does he have with a building burning for 7 hours unabated? Basically for 3 years he carried explosives so engineers could set them. Does not mean he didn't become knowledgeable but certainly does not make him an expert. He really isn't an expert and wasn't in NYC like the demolition experts that testify that it was not a controlled explosion. Look at the way the building fell in the video, does it look like it fell in its' own footprint?

Retired? See that is how they lie. He said he was retired as if he spent 30 years as a technician, but in reality it was only 3.

charges must be precisely set but only 30 percent needed. And they were precisely set in a burning building??? Really???

Here is and article on some of the problems in his story or the story as reported:

Major Problems with Tom Sullivan?s AE911Truth ?Interview? | American Everyman

Explosive Technician

Explosive Technician is very similar to another occupation for which we have a full profile. Check out our full profile for:

Overview

Place and detonate explosives to demolish structures or to loosen, remove, or displace earth, rock, or other materials. May perform specialized handling, storage, and accounting procedures. Includes seismograph shooters.

3 years as a technician makes him an expert? What experience does he have with a building burning for 7 hours unabated? Basically for 3 years he carried explosives so engineers could set them. Does not mean he didn't become knowledgeable but certainly does not make him an expert. He really isn't an expert and wasn't in NYC like the demolition experts that testify that it was not a controlled explosion. Look at the way the building fell in the video, does it look like it fell in its' own footprint?

Retired? See that is how they lie. He said he was retired as if he spent 30 years as a technician, but in reality it was only 3.

charges must be precisely set but only 30 percent needed. And they were precisely set in a burning building??? Really???

Here is and article on some of the problems in his story or the story as reported:

And so the legit question isn't 9/11 related at all but rather the motivation behind the CTs. What drives them to lie for the camera and what drives the KooKoomojos of the world to lap up the lies like they were breastfeeding?

Explosive Technician

Overview

And so the legit question isn't 9/11 related at all but rather the motivation behind the CTs. What drives them to lie for the camera and what drives the KooKoomojos of the world to lap up the lies like they were breastfeeding?

15 minutes of fame.

Nothing productive to do.

They invariably wrote a book or get paid.

the paid trolls as usual,are getting desperate ignoring facts that shoot down their lies.

I asked for something simple, to most people. Provide your evidence of other building burning as did WTC 7. Waiting...................

Hello, sorry I've been spotty with the thread. According to the NIST report (I believe), fire in WTC7 would only burn for about 20-30 minutes at a single spot and progress onward to a different location. The building had pockets of fire that would move; the entire structure was NOT engulfed by any means. Was this sort of a fire powerful enough to take down this massive building?

Secondly, what do you think about the BBC report speaking of the collapse 20 minutes prior to it happening. They chalked the error up to "confusion". I however - being an inquisitive person - would think it's extremely strange that someone was able to accurately predict an event that has NEVER occurred before (a building being brought down by fire alone). Don't you find that just a bit odd?

Again, not jumping to conclusions, just pointing out oddities.

No offense intended but I think you are pretending. Either that or you don't really wish to read what is posted. Copyright laws prevent the posting of entire articles you have to go read them. You make statements such as "had pockets" when in fact video was provided showing you that it wasn't just pockets. That said, if you are going to make a claim at least back it up.

Instead of waiting for 9/11nutbag let's read about what some real demolition experts have to say: https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/didexpertsonthescenethinkwtc7resembledac

Lots of good stuff and great links, enjoy.

ok lets hear what "real" demolition experts have to say

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEsjiR89PpY]FMR. CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, INC., EXPLOSIVES TECH SPEAKS ON 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

agents rat in the ass,dawgshit, and freewill gets their asses handed to them on a platter from you.:D

Last edited:
However, one I could never get an explanation for is this:

1.) Why did Larry Silverstein basically say flat out that he made the decision to "pull" or demolish the building:

haha

now you did it, now all the illiterate grammar retards are going to come out of the wood work and say it does not mean destroy the building LMAO

yep,the agents have come out of the woodwork and their handlers sent them here immediately to go into their meltdown modes they always go into.:D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Instead of waiting for 9/11nutbag let's read about what some real demolition experts have to say: https://sites.google.com/site/wtc7lies/didexpertsonthescenethinkwtc7resembledac

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEsjiR89PpY]FMR. CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, INC., EXPLOSIVES TECH SPEAKS ON 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

not only does this video of yours hand their asses to them on a platter so dothese two as well.

they never have anything but pathetic ramblings when confronted with these videos.:D:lol:

they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

not only does this video of yours hand their asses to them on a platter so dothese two as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlMdeYqSYQQ]swompyskippy 911 twin towers 9/11 Fire Fighter Erik Lawyer Slams NIST And The 9 11 Investigation - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfqOLdcFeDg]Expose 9/11 Myths - Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

they never have anything but pathetic ramblings when confronted with these videos.:D:lol:

they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:D:lol::lol::lol::lol:

as evidence that the handlers of G.T and rat in the ass have all ready come back recently today to start slinging shit in defeat.waits for rest to join.:D

Well K-Western, it's your moment of truth.
Will you sink into the silly CT abyss with this board's "special people" (KooKoomojo, 9/11HandJob) or step up to reality with the norms? It's your choice.
Enjoy.

Steel buildings don't just fall down in free fall fashion.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk

Are you a structural or civil engineer?

BTW wtc1, 2 and 7 didn't freefall.

Last edited:

LOL he placed the charges where he was told to place them by the guys who were the experts....

Well K-Western, it's your moment of truth.
Will you sink into the silly CT abyss with this board's "special people" (KooKoomojo, 9/11HandJob) or step up to reality with the norms? It's your choice.
Enjoy.

Sorry haven't been paying attention to much to the thread that I started (lol). After a few days of spotty research/interest on the subject, I must say that there are some compelling points being made on both sides. However, the ONE thing that remains unexplained (in my opinion) is how in the could the explosives be "set" without anyone noticing. I don't think it's reasonable to think all the explosives were planted the day of the collapse, and this remains as my "make or break" argument. If this can't be explained, I don't think I can accept the demolition argument.

To my knowledge there weren't any witnesses who reported drilling/loud noises in the weeks leading up to 9/11 (and there were a SHIT-TON of people working in this building), but perhaps I'm wrong?

Anyways, until someone can provide evidence of this occurring, or some compelling explanation as to why no one heard the explosives being set, I'mma have to side with the people who believe in the natural collapse of the building. That's my position as of now, but like I said I'm an open minded person open for debate.

Last edited:
someone post a vid of a steel structured building like WTC 7 in freefall prior to 9/11. I'll wait. :popcorn: Document ANY steel framed building collapsing in on itself in freefall fashion.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEsjiR89PpY"]FMR. CONTROLLED DEMOLITION, INC., EXPLOSIVES TECH SPEAKS ON 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

LOL he placed the charges where he was told to place them by the guys who were the experts....

yeh and he knows far more than any debunker that has ever posted on any board!

He even knows about thermate cutter charges. Debunkers and OSHuggers are and will for ever remain clueless!

Forum List

Back