WSJ Editor: "Trump Needs To Be Destroyed in November"

I was happy to see a principled intelligent Conservative be unwilling to trade his personal character and integrity to vote for a completely unqualified demagogue con man who is intellectually and emotionally unfit for office.

But yet Hitlery, the con woman is a better alternative? Yeah, roll with that. Hitlery is a globalist and doesn't give a flying fuck about the people in this country. She doesn't even care about the people that have to look after her and treats them like dogshit....but yet leftards believe that Hitlery is going to look after their best interests.....God help us all.

Leftards? This is a Republican Editor of the Wall Street Journal who thinks she's better for the country.

Ergo, he's not a Republican.
I was happy to see a principled intelligent Conservative be unwilling to trade his personal character and integrity to vote for a completely unqualified demagogue con man who is intellectually and emotionally unfit for office.

But yet Hitlery, the con woman is a better alternative? Yeah, roll with that. Hitlery is a globalist and doesn't give a flying fuck about the people in this country. She doesn't even care about the people that have to look after her and treats them like dogshit....but yet leftards believe that Hitlery is going to look after their best interests.....God help us all.

Leftards? This is a Republican Editor of the Wall Street Journal who thinks she's better for the country.
If this fool thinks Hillary is better for this country, his opinion becomes irrelevant.

His opinion is as relevant as if the New York Times or the Washington Post had come out and endorsed Donald Trump. Millions of people are going to pay attention, millions more could change their votes.
sheep_with_glasses_frames_1217472309.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Actually, given the way he phrased it, I'd say he's planning on voting for someone outside the Big Two, and just hasn't decided who yet.

True, he could be end up supporting Gary Johnson, I heard he could capture up to 10% of the vote.

Don't even get me started on the Libertarian Party seizing this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity . . . to just phone in their candidacy yet again. Honestly, and they wonder why their party never seems to gain any traction nationally.

Wall Street is her biggest donors....how and the fuck can you not know that???

We don't know that because it's not true. Only 7% of her campaign donations come from Wall Street.

Keep posting Republican lies. It's all you've got.

According to whom, and how are you defining "Wall Street"? Are you talking about big corporations in general, or just companies that actually have a physical address on Wall Street? Define the hairs you're splitting, here.

What should concern us is that a publication that is responsible for the news people receive is planning a political strategy against an opponent. Could you actually trust that newpaper knowing that they are out to destroy someone?

Yet a other RHINO exposed. Hopefully he will be exported with the illegals as Trump triumphs.

Actually, given the way he phrased it, I'd say he's planning on voting for someone outside the Big Two, and just hasn't decided who yet.

True, he could be end up supporting Gary Johnson, I heard he could capture up to 10% of the vote.

Don't even get me started on the Libertarian Party seizing this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity . . . to just phone in their candidacy yet again. Honestly, and they wonder why their party never seems to gain any traction nationally.

Apparently this fellow agrees with you. :badgrin:

13335989_226049771120985_6742502372028802579_n.jpg

Now if we can only see that kind of integrity from the left, ey?
BTW, what exactly do you think is "qualified"?

Coming from a supporter of Trump? Let me get right on not valuing you or your opinion in the slightest. I've heard farts with more wisdom than the words of your average Trumpette.

Coming from a supporter of Trump? Let me get right on not valuing you or your opinion in the slightest. I've heard farts with more wisdom than the words of your average Trumpette.

Where did you ever get the notion that I support Trump?

What a farce. :lmao:

I critically analyze all candidates and parties. I'm pretty impartial.

Yeah, and when I flap my arms really hard, my feet lift off the ground.

Lie to yourself all you like. YOU will probably believe you. Don't even waste your time lying to me.

Lie to yourself all you like. YOU will probably believe you. Don't even waste your time lying to me.

What, so you think I'm lying? You think I'm actually going to vote for that gangster? Seriously? :badgrin:

Tuition-Gate...what did Trump know and when did he know it...follow the Money ...

Reports: Even Trump's Defense Of Trump U. Is Fraudulent

Media are already pointing out that presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s new defense of his now-defunct “Trump University” business is itself a “scam.”

Following the release of unsealed court documents related to the ongoing lawsuits against Trump’s business, the Trump campaign posted a three-minute video on June 1 purporting to show the “true story” from “hard-working students who can attest to the first-hand truth about Trump University.”

USA Today and RedState have already pointed out the questionable resumes and personal Trump ties of the three “former students” highlighted by the video.

Tuition-Gate...what did Trump know and when did he know it...follow the Money ...

Reports: Even Trump's Defense Of Trump U. Is Fraudulent

Media are already pointing out that presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s new defense of his now-defunct “Trump University” business is itself a “scam.”

Following the release of unsealed court documents related to the ongoing lawsuits against Trump’s business, the Trump campaign posted a three-minute video on June 1 purporting to show the “true story” from “hard-working students who can attest to the first-hand truth about Trump University.”

USA Today and RedState have already pointed out the questionable resumes and personal Trump ties of the three “former students” highlighted by the video.
How many folks do you reckon he screwed over in the Trump University "deal?"

What, so you think I'm lying? You think I'm actually going to vote for that gangster? Seriously? :badgrin:

Yes, I think you're lying. To yourself. And spare me the excuses and arguments and rationalizations. No one cares.

Forum List

Back