WSJ Editor: "Trump Needs To Be Destroyed in November"

I was happy to see a principled intelligent Conservative be unwilling to trade his personal character and integrity to vote for a completely unqualified demagogue con man who is intellectually and emotionally unfit for office.

But yet Hitlery, the con woman is a better alternative? Yeah, roll with that. Hitlery is a globalist and doesn't give a flying fuck about the people in this country. She doesn't even care about the people that have to look after her and treats them like dogshit....but yet leftards believe that Hitlery is going to look after their best interests.....God help us all.

Leftards? This is a Republican Editor of the Wall Street Journal who thinks she's better for the country.

Actually, given the way he phrased it, I'd say he's planning on voting for someone outside the Big Two, and just hasn't decided who yet.

True, he could be end up supporting Gary Johnson, I heard he could capture up to 10% of the vote.

I was happy to see a principled intelligent Conservative be unwilling to trade his personal character and integrity to vote for a completely unqualified demagogue con man who is intellectually and emotionally unfit for office.

But yet Hitlery, the con woman is a better alternative? Yeah, roll with that. Hitlery is a globalist and doesn't give a flying fuck about the people in this country. She doesn't even care about the people that have to look after her and treats them like dogshit....but yet leftards believe that Hitlery is going to look after their best interests.....God help us all.

Leftards? This is a Republican Editor of the Wall Street Journal who thinks she's better for the country.
If this fool thinks Hillary is better for this country, his opinion becomes irrelevant.

And yet none of them have turned on her. Unlike say Nixon, or Reagan. I find it remarkable that if the Clintons are such terrible people to work for, none of their staff or advisors have written a tell-all book about them.

Could it be that rumours (and that is what they are) of how nasty she is, are just part of the ongoing Republican smear campaign?

“It’s important that Donald Trump, or what he represents, this kind of quote ‘ethnic conservatism or populism,’ be so decisively rebuked that the Republican Party and the Republican voters will forever learn their lesson that they cannot nominate a man so manifestly unqualified to be president in any way, shape or form.”

The problem is republicans won’t learn their lesson – if in the future they perceive a presidential candidate as a ‘winner’ they’ll blindly support him no matter what, even someone so manifestly unqualified to be president in any way, shape or form, such as Trump.

And yet none of them have turned on her. Unlike say Nixon, or Reagan. I find it remarkable that if the Clintons are such terrible people to work for, none of their staff or advisors have written a tell-all book about them.

Could it be that rumours (and that is what they are) of how nasty she is, are just part of the ongoing Republican smear campaign?

It could be, but it's not.

The SS considers her to be a punishment assignment.

Larry Nichols has.......ands those that get close to the Clintons end up dead for some reason...I am sure that it is just a coincidence....(snicker)

If you're a braindead commie lib, it's a smear campaign. If you're a conservative patriot, it's reporting facts as they happened.

Last edited:

Ergo, he's not a Republican.

If this fool thinks Hillary is better for this country, his opinion becomes irrelevant.

His opinion is as relevant as if the New York Times or the Washington Post had come out and endorsed Donald Trump. Millions of people are going to pay attention, millions more could change their votes.

Wall Street is her biggest donors....how and the fuck can you not know that???

We don't know that because it's not true. Only 7% of her campaign donations come from Wall Street.

Keep posting Republican lies. It's all you've got.

If only Hillary protected her State emails like they were her Goldman Sachs speeches....if only

A LOT of the Clinton staff and advisors wind up dead.

All of those things about Hillary Clinton are remarkable when one considers the leading Wall Street newspaper, Republican voice and adviser, recommends destroying her biggest competitor.

If only republicans had gotten behind one of the sixteen challengers early on.

Oh wait.....

All of those things about Hillary Clinton are remarkable when one considers the leading Wall Street newspaper, Republican voice and adviser, recommends destroying her biggest competitor.
Actually it isn't the newspaper at all. It turns out to be just the opinion page editor. The guy who chooses which letters to the editor will be selected.

Actually it isn't the newspaper at all. It turns out to be just the opinion page editor. The guy who chooses which letters to the editor will be selected.

Ha ha, good slam. The Opinion page is the heart of the newspaper and the editor is responsible for leading the direction of the paper and persuading its readers to follow its leadership.

Forum List

Back