WOW: So Clive Bundy turns out to be a racist; Shocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a three week ongoing multiple orgasm over christies road cones.

Um, yeah, a state governor and his staff purposely using highway closures to punish a local mayor for not supporting them? That's an outrage.

Supporting a right wing racist welfare cowboy who refuses to follow a court order and is met with an armed militia of supporters who put women and children up front to be sure they get shot first? Well, debatable.

Did 1,000,000 NJ residents who up on horses with assault rifles and a women/children human shield to fight the NJ government, and appoint a spokesperson who wanted to inform us about "The Negro"?

No. So, its not the same ballpark.

I dont recall the negro and a million people with ars. What was that all about?

CaféAuLait;8994467 said:
Thats the best part

They're gonna fight the Govt with gun fire if they have too (Ohhh Tough guys) then they add We're gonna make a human shield to make sure the women get the bullets first.

And they say Chivalry is dead

That's the most disgusting part. Wanna be a racist? Go ahead. Wanna disobey tax law or court orders? Go for it, face consequences.

But these guys with assault rifles and yellow rattlesnake flags, have spent 5 years posturing as if they'd take up arms and fight the government; They've spent 5 years reawakening the spirit of 1776.

Can you imagine the militia members and towns folks in 1776 making a line of their wives and children to stand off against the red coats first to be sure they got shot first?????

I knew deep down that these radical, armed militia types were all talk. When a moment came where they REALLY truly just may end up in a shootout with a government SWAT team......they strategize to make a line of wives, daughters and children to be up front to make sure they get shot first. Real heroic patriots, huh? My wife and kids wouldn't have been out there. Just like in 1776 how the REAL men fought while the wife and kids were at home.

Ya know, that one idiot that said that, one and to be clear I don't agree with anyone who showed up with a gun expecting a fight. And if you really want to get down to it, Occupy did just that, put their babies in the front-- then made a video and stuck it on YouTube called, "cops hurt kids during An Occupy protest".

So it seems this form of believing women and babies will help your cause is used by many but its just plain idiotic. I believe they think they can use it for fodder somehow and it stinks.

The one idiot claims it was their collective strategy that they got together and came up with.

CaféAuLait;8994467 said:
Thats the best part

They're gonna fight the Govt with gun fire if they have too (Ohhh Tough guys) then they add We're gonna make a human shield to make sure the women get the bullets first.

And they say Chivalry is dead

That's the most disgusting part. Wanna be a racist? Go ahead. Wanna disobey tax law or court orders? Go for it, face consequences.

But these guys with assault rifles and yellow rattlesnake flags, have spent 5 years posturing as if they'd take up arms and fight the government; They've spent 5 years reawakening the spirit of 1776.

Can you imagine the militia members and towns folks in 1776 making a line of their wives and children to stand off against the red coats first to be sure they got shot first?????

I knew deep down that these radical, armed militia types were all talk. When a moment came where they REALLY truly just may end up in a shootout with a government SWAT team......they strategize to make a line of wives, daughters and children to be up front to make sure they get shot first. Real heroic patriots, huh? My wife and kids wouldn't have been out there. Just like in 1776 how the REAL men fought while the wife and kids were at home.

Ya know, that one idiot that said that, one and to be clear I don't agree with anyone who showed up with a gun expecting a fight. And if you really want to get down to it, Occupy did just that, put their babies in the front-- then made a video and stuck it on YouTube called, "cops hurt kids during An Occupy protest".

So it seems this form of believing women and babies will help your cause is used by many but its just plain idiotic. I believe they think they can use it for fodder somehow and it stinks.

My memory may not be clear; But I don't remember Occupy New York or others pointing assault rifles at the cops. And I sure don't remember many children being up front to take the pepper spray.

So, if one day the right wing DOES have to take up arms and fight the government, at least the abortion issue will be resolved; Because they'll make sure all their women get shot first. Real heroic folks. Sickening.

HOLY SHIT.

Bundy's new response is on TV right now. And he just said "Martin Luther King hasn't gotten his job done yet".

Um....no Mr. Bundy. He hasn't. He kinda got stopped before he could. By an armed racist who had a problem with "The Negro".

CaféAuLait;8994467 said:

My memory may not be clear; But I don't remember Occupy New York or others pointing assault rifles at the cops. And I sure don't remember many children being up front to take the pepper spray.

So, if one day the right wing DOES have to take up arms and fight the government, at least the abortion issue will be resolved; Because they'll make sure all their women get shot first. Real heroic folks. Sickening.

No, they were just shitting in their own tents and destroying private property. Fun group.

CaféAuLait;8994467 said:

And they claim their "war on women" is a myth?????
And then stick on the front line and cower behind them????

Thread closed - there are already multiple open threads about Bundy's remarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back