WOW, shades of 2016 - Bernie-ism = Trump-ism

1972? Wow that’s desperate, but typical.

Another thing that is very similar is media reporting of Bernie’s past paints him as a radical communist. Almost exactly like they treated O when he first ran. Remember Bill Ayers, Frank Davis, Bernadine Dohrn, Jeremiah Wright, Saul Alinsky, etc....Rules for Radicals...oh my! Inflamed the right and they are doing it again.

However I don’t think Bernie is a lying fraud like O is.

You mean O ran into reality when he got into office? So will Bernie, if we ever put him there. More likely, he'll give us four more years of Trump.

1972? Wow that’s desperate, but typical.

Another thing that is very similar is media reporting of Bernie’s past paints him as a radical communist. Almost exactly like they treated O when he first ran. Remember Bill Ayers, Frank Davis, Bernadine Dohrn, Jeremiah Wright, Saul Alinsky, etc....Rules for Radicals...oh my! Inflamed the right and they are doing it again.

However I don’t think Bernie is a lying fraud like O is.

You mean O ran into reality when he got into office? So will Bernie, if we ever put him there. More likely, he'll give us four more years of Trump.
No that’s a cop out commonly used by the uninformed.

O is a fraud. He is a lying corporatist warmonger. He’s very much like you Joe. A republican.

O is a fraud. He is a lying corporatist warmonger. He’s very much like you Joe. A republican.

Here's the thing. Do you know why Republicans hate most of their leaders? Because the same reason. These guys get elected promising they are going to ban abortion, stop the queers from getting married, make Mexico pay for the wall...

And they never do. Reality sets in.

That's while I worry about Bernie, I don't worry about him that much. About a year, he'll either come around or he'll be irrelevant.

Here's the thing. Do you know why Republicans hate most of their leaders? Because the same reason. These guys get elected promising they are going to ban abortion, stop the queers from getting married, make Mexico pay for the wall...

And they never do. Reality sets in.

That's while I worry about Bernie, I don't worry about him that much. About a year, he'll either come around or he'll be irrelevant.
You are confusing reality with lying.

Forum List

Back