Wow, Mueler team Lawyers Accidently Erased 27 Phones Simultaneously.

This is an example of the complete contempt the Establishment has for equality under the law as they DESTROYED GOVERNMENT RECORDS by erasing their phones, and they assume they will get away with it as they brazenly lie and say it was an 'accident' that affe4cted all 27 phones simultaneously.

But guess what? my bet is that those texts exist somewhere int he FBI databases and it will be found.

How do you erase a Phone? Those phones were downloaded to the DB. And the Phones could be burned to cinders and it won't matter. Besides, your Orange Deity lied his way out of it so what's the beef.

You truly are a contemptible piece of shit. Trump didn't lie. In fact, he was investigated by the most corrupt group in US history. And they couldn't find a single crime. Hell, they couldn't even make one up. But here they are conspiring to obstruct justice and your response is "so what".

Here's the what dickless, we the people are tired of this shit, and WE are going to stop it.

He lied out his ass and his buddies in the Senate helped in those lies. It's on record and you can't change history. And we won't allow you to sweep it under the rug. November is coming and Rump is in serious trouble in the swing states that he must win every single one of them.
they really got to you..damn demoncrats, now i bet you find it hard to think for yourself. dont fret, douchebag pill-osi will hold your hand, to the death chamber

This is an example of the complete contempt the Establishment has for equality under the law as they DESTROYED GOVERNMENT RECORDS by erasing their phones, and they assume they will get away with it as they brazenly lie and say it was an 'accident' that affe4cted all 27 phones simultaneously.

But guess what? my bet is that those texts exist somewhere int he FBI databases and it will be found.

How do you erase a Phone? Those phones were downloaded to the DB. And the Phones could be burned to cinders and it won't matter. Besides, your Orange Deity lied his way out of it so what's the beef.

You truly are a contemptible piece of shit. Trump didn't lie. In fact, he was investigated by the most corrupt group in US history. And they couldn't find a single crime. Hell, they couldn't even make one up. But here they are conspiring to obstruct justice and your response is "so what".

Here's the what dickless, we the people are tired of this shit, and WE are going to stop it.

He lied out his ass and his buddies in the Senate helped in those lies. It's on record and you can't change history. And we won't allow you to sweep it under the rug. November is coming and Rump is in serious trouble in the swing states that he must win every single one of them.

Bullshit. You fuckers couldn't even manufacture a crime you feckless piece of Chinese dog shit.

There have been more lies said about Trump than pretty much any other human being on this planet.

November is less than 2 months away. And we won't let anyone forget.

Bullshit. You fuckers couldn't even manufacture a crime you feckless piece of Chinese dog shit.

There have been more lies said about Trump than pretty much any other human being on this planet.

forget what?

Of course they know. Hell, I know how. You know how. But the Data Base has it for all to hear and see without needing the phone.
So why clean ALL 27 phones at the same time? What is the point of that? It's a conscious act so why make it?

You got me. Maybe they got a degauzer too close. Or maybe someone is just blowing smoke up yer skirts.

Yeah degausser's are popping up everywhere. And you ignore the fact that these paragons of virtue all made the same claim, that they screwed up the password multiple times.

You are a typical stalinist. No crime committed by your side is too much.

I just love you Rumpsters playing full Damage Control right now. Wow, that's a full time job these days. Rump is the best person on the Biden team. But you keep playing damage control.

they really got to you..damn demoncrats, now i bet you find it hard to think for yourself. dont fret, douchebag pill-osi will hold your hand, to the death chamber

I just love you Rumpsters playing full Damage Control right now. Wow, that's a full time job these days. Rump is the best person on the Biden team. But you keep playing damage control.

Of course they know. Hell, I know how. You know how. But the Data Base has it for all to hear and see without needing the phone.
So why clean ALL 27 phones at the same time? What is the point of that? It's a conscious act so why make it?

You got me. Maybe they got a degauzer too close. Or maybe someone is just blowing smoke up yer skirts.

Yeah degausser's are popping up everywhere. And you ignore the fact that these paragons of virtue all made the same claim, that they screwed up the password multiple times.

Yeah right. Mr. Chinese stooge. It's you clowns in full damage control mode. Your candidate is a bought and paid for political hack whose only political success has been to enrich himself.

Yeah right. Mr. Chinese stooge. It's you clowns in full damage control mode. Your candidate is a bought and paid for political hack whose only political success has been to enrich himself.

Wow, you gotta get those poll numbers up. Keep trying to scare small children in the dark of night. Rump needs all the damage control he can get with all the damage he's been doing. He's the best team member on Bidens Team.

Obstruction of Justice is no accident. Forensics can determine if a phone is accidentally or purposely erased.

Wow, you gotta get those poll numbers up. Keep trying to scare small children in the dark of night. Rump needs all the damage control he can get with all the damage he's been doing. He's the best team member on Bidens Team.

Nah, you are clowns shipping out millions of ballots in the dead of night. Totally the actions of a confident political party.

Our election apparatus has worked fine for decades and then all of a sudden instead of absentee ballots you want to resort to a confetti storm of ballots.

Only terrified people do that sort of crap.

Dumbass

Nah, you are clowns shipping out millions of ballots in the dead of night. Totally the actions of a confident political party.

Our election apparatus has worked fine for decades and then all of a sudden instead of absentee ballots you want to resort to a confetti storm of ballots.

Dumbass

Funny how the majority of the people (including Republicans which you ain't one) don't have a real problem with it as long as it's monitored correctly. The best part is, it scares the living hell out of you Rumpsters. Makes it all worth it.

Biden sure isn't! He's a greedy, groping, gaffe machine with the personal charisma of an old rusted out stop sign.

Biden won't forget!

I blame Trump for not hanging the Coup Plotters

According to Knutson

The Cyber Guy Kurt Knutsson told “Fox & Friends Weekend” is easy to manually do on your own. ...
“All of us have that power,” he said. “Whether you have an Android, an iPhone, any tablet, or a Windows PC or a Mac.”
The documents reportedly showed that lawyer James Quarles' phone "wiped itself" clean without any interference. Mueller deputy Andrew Weissman claimed his phone was "accidentally wiped" after entering the wrong passcode too many times.
According to a 2018 report from the Department of Justice, large gaps of missing information were blamed on the flawed systems of the FBI. Knutsson explained their platforms lacked the ability to capture information from older phones like some Samsungs.
Some devices that are issued by an organization or a company, he explained, do not allow users to control their stored data and offer “no way” of deleting it without company authorization.
This report actually found that there was no malintent,” he said. “Nobody tried to delete a phone, at least there’s no evidence of that. But it does wake up the whole idea about who’s in control of our data and would we allow or want somebody, such as an agent or an investigator, to have the ability to take away data from their own device that’s being used in an official capacity."

Well that is the blithering Fuck You America line of excuses. All 27 phones would not have deleted these texts all within the same few weeks all accidentally and not done it before in the roughly two years that Muler ran his investigation.

Even Democrats cant be THAT stupid.

Dumbass

Funny how the majority of the people (including Republicans which you ain't one) don't have a real problem with it as long as it's monitored correctly. The best part is, it scares the living hell out of you Rumpsters. Makes it all worth it.

Correct. ABSENTEE BALLOTS are correctly monitored. The wholesale confetti ballots you want to push out, on the other hand, are already PROVEN fraud conduits.

Obstruction of Justice is no accident. Forensics can determine if a phone is accidentally or purposely erased.
Yes, computer forensics *can* ascertain how they were deleted, but if it is the same organization that may have committed the crime that does the investigative forensics, all bets are off.

Forum List

Back