Wow, Mueler team Lawyers Accidently Erased 27 Phones Simultaneously.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This is an example of the complete contempt the Establishment has for equality under the law as they DESTROYED GOVERNMENT RECORDS by erasing their phones, and they assume they will get away with it as they brazenly lie and say it was an 'accident' that affe4cted all 27 phones simultaneously.

But guess what? my bet is that those texts exist somewhere int he FBI databases and it will be found.

This is an example of the complete contempt the Establishment has for equality under the law as they DESTROYED GOVERNMENT RECORDS by erasing their phones, and they assume they will get away with it as they brazenly lie and say it was an 'accident' that affe4cted all 27 phones simultaneously.

But guess what? my bet is that those texts exist somewhere int he FBI databases and it will be found.

How do you erase a Phone? Those phones were downloaded to the DB. And the Phones could be burned to cinders and it won't matter. Besides, your Orange Deity lied his way out of it so what's the beef.

How do you erase a Phone? Those phones were downloaded to the DB. And the Phones could be burned to cinders and it won't matter. Besides, your Orange Deity lied his way out of it so what's the beef.

You truly are a contemptible piece of shit. Trump didn't lie. In fact, he was investigated by the most corrupt group in US history. And they couldn't find a single crime. Hell, they couldn't even make one up. But here they are conspiring to obstruct justice and your response is "so what".

Here's the what dickless, we the people are tired of this shit, and WE are going to stop it.

You truly are a contemptible piece of shit. Trump didn't lie. In fact, he was investigated by the most corrupt group in US history. And they couldn't find a single crime. Hell, they couldn't even make one up. But here they are conspiring to obstruct justice and your response is "so what".

Here's the what dickless, we the people are tired of this shit, and WE are going to stop it.

He lied out his ass and his buddies in the Senate helped in those lies. It's on record and you can't change history. And we won't allow you to sweep it under the rug. November is coming and Rump is in serious trouble in the swing states that he must win every single one of them.

He lied out his ass and his buddies in the Senate helped in those lies. It's on record and you can't change history. And we won't allow you to sweep it under the rug. November is coming and Rump is in serious trouble in the swing states that he must win every single one of them.

Bullshit. You fuckers couldn't even manufacture a crime you feckless piece of Chinese dog shit.

There have been more lies said about Trump than pretty much any other human being on this planet.

Bullshit. You fuckers couldn't even manufacture a crime you feckless piece of Chinese dog shit.

There have been more lies said about Trump than pretty much any other human being on this planet.

November is less than 2 months away. And we won't let anyone forget.

I dunno. They all looked like incompetent fools to me.

Oh give me a freak'n break
You don't think an fbi agent knows how to destroy evidence. Especially what's found on a cell phone and whatever mythical data base you've invented. LOL

I dunno. They all looked like incompetent fools to me. What a loser.

So everyone he hired are incompetent fools to him.

READ: I am really stupid, so pardon me if this post is also really stupid.

The establishment protects it's own...........

Need a new prison built to house the Felons who so called served this gov't under the most corrupt administration in history OBAMA...........

The cases are clear..........paper trail............FELONIES..........no if ands or butts about it........

ENJOY THE SHOW.........as people who would sell their mother for power run it.

If you don't get all the mail in vote from the MAIL IN VIRUS.......you are FUCKED........which is why you want mail in votes so badly............

Why you hate the Wall..........and why you hate orgs that force voter registration updates .......poor thing.........have to cheat to win and in a RIGGED ELECTION LOST.

Must suck to be you.......lying everyday trying to Harvest votes to win..........Losers do this.

Good. I look forward to seeing you morons.

Oh give me a freak'n break
You don't think an fbi agent knows how to destroy evidence. Especially what's found on a cell phone and whatever mythical data base you've invented. LOL

Of course they know. Hell, I know how. You know how. But the Data Base has it for all to hear and see without needing the phone.

Of course they know. Hell, I know how. You know how. But the Data Base has it for all to hear and see without needing the phone.
So why clean ALL 27 phones at the same time? What is the point of that? It's a conscious act so why make it?

You got me. Maybe they got a degauzer too close. Or maybe someone is just blowing smoke up yer skirts.

So why clean ALL 27 phones at the same time? What is the point of that? It's a conscious act so why make it?

You got me. Maybe they got a degauzer too close. Or maybe someone is just blowing smoke up yer skirts.

Yeah degausser's are popping up everywhere. And you ignore the fact that these paragons of virtue all made the same claim, that they screwed up the password multiple times.

You are a typical stalinist. No crime committed by your side is too much.

Forum List

Back