Wow..if THIS Liz Warren was running, I might vote for her!!

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
This is shocking. Watch this video, Tucker Carlson is not talking about Liz Warren in a bad way, rather stunned like anyone else on a book she wrote just 10 years ago.
Why did she do such a complete about face on an issue??
This is a very traditional/family/conservative viewpoint and she felt so strongly about it - she wrote a book on it.

They don't have a choice. Their constituents have plunged towards a radical nihilistic viewpoint on several fronts. The candidates have to accommodate these radical viewpoints or they are toast.

They don't have a choice. Their constituents have plunged towards a radical nihilistic viewpoint on several fronts. The candidates have to accommodate these radical viewpoints or they are toast.
I couldn't believe this.
We are talking Elizabeth Warren
A leftist beacon.
How is it possible that the same person, not 40 years ago, just a little over 10 years ago wrote a book that is about as conservative as you can get. And beautifully accurate!
Where is THIS Elizabeth Warren??? That is the one I would find interesting.

Carlson often calls people on good thoughts and behavior, whether they're left or right.

Compare and contrast left news who has NOTHING positive to say about our POTUS. They only tell bed-time stories.

Elizabeth "Pocahontas" Warren is part of the establishment. Of course, she would say something like this. If she didn't, they would have been all over her for not saying it. Lol

Dems lie....so whatever they say or write is suspect at best....

I know a scam when I see one. And they all are scammers. They know their ideas don't work. But since they don't care...they will continue to scam the American people regardless. And many will fall for their scams. Just like the old folks get ripped off by scammers on a daily basis.

Yep. This was the Warren I liked BEFORE 2016...she was a decent candidate then for President but ever since Trump was running she has gone WAY left...I read one of her other books and I agreed with her ideas for the most part..now not a chance.

This is shocking. Watch this video, Tucker Carlson is not talking about Liz Warren in a bad way, rather stunned like anyone else on a book she wrote just 10 years ago.
Why did she do such a complete about face on an issue??
This is a very traditional/family/conservative viewpoint and she felt so strongly about it - she wrote a book on it.

That's what you get when you abandon manufacturing and go to a 70% consumer based economy. A family can't maintain a decent lifestyle on a single income.

Soros ordered them: assimilate or die

To me this is a perfect example of how a balanced politician turns to shit due to insane partisan politics. Mac1958

This is quite sad.
The woman who wrote this book is intelligent, takes on perhaps the single most important issue in America today (that no one is talking about) in a non-partisan discussion of problems, offers opinions/solutions.... backs it up with plenty of facts and statistics... and throws it out there.

And NOW... the Elizabeth Warren we have seen for the past 3-4 years WOULD NEVER WRITE THIS BOOK.
No one changes their opinion that fast. The REAL Liz is still in there. How the hell can we get that person to come back out???

To me this is a perfect example of how a balanced politician turns to shit due to insane partisan politics. Mac1958

This is quite sad.
The woman who wrote this book is intelligent, takes on perhaps the single most important issue in America today (that no one is talking about) in a non-partisan discussion of problems, offers opinions/solutions.... backs it up with plenty of facts and statistics... and throws it out there.

And NOW... the Elizabeth Warren we have seen for the past 3-4 years WOULD NEVER WRITE THIS BOOK.
No one changes their opinion that fast. The REAL Liz is still in there. How the hell can we get that person to come back out???
Agreed, and another example also of how the parties are pulling virtually everything apart.

There's no way she can say this now. She's been sucked into the left wing vortex and is engaged in desperately trying to out-promise the other left wingers.

I'd love to see her talk about his book now. Her spin would sure be interesting.

This is quite sad.

Agreed, and another example also of how the parties are pulling virtually everything apart.

There's no way she can say this now. She's been sucked into the left wing vortex and is engaged in desperately trying to out-promise the other left wingers.

I'd love to see her talk about his book now. Her spin would sure be interesting.
Fox tried for 3 days to get her to an interview and she wouldn't do it.
A travesty.
The woman can't state her actual opinions due to an oppressive, intolerant infestation of leftist. Not liberal, mind you, nothing wrong with liberals... leftist.

rightwinger

P.S.,,, not saying rightwinger is a leftist, interested in his opinion on this

Forum List

Back