WOW, if R-W'ers are so pissed after just 1 night of the DNC convention.....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
.......just imagine how rabid they'll be on Firday morning.....and when the polling comes out next week.

There may be shortages of antacid meds...........LOL

Angry? Laughing my ass off would be closer to true. Watching some old man sell out 13 MILLION people on national television.
Emails showing corruption at the highest levels.

Angry? Sh#t, I could take two weeks at this rate!

Angry? Laughing my ass off would be closer to true. Watching some old man sell out 13 MILLION people on national television.

So DarkFury , you are trying hard not to think about this being the 4th major national election in a row where the GOP has nominated a candidate who is UN-electable then ?!

- Inept McCain

- Robber Baron Romney

- Donald Duck Trump The Chump

So DarkFury , you are trying hard not to think about this being the 4th major national election in a row where the GOP has nominated a candidate who is UN-electable then ?!

- Inept McCain

- Robber Baron Romney

4th?

- Inept McCain

- Robber Baron Romney

Sanders did not make the sale for Hillary tonight. If the current rate of fail keeps up she MAY go down in history as NOT getting a bump but instead getting a dive. Another Wiki dump is due Thursday morning HOURS before she speaks.

.......just imagine how rabid they'll be on Firday morning.....and when the polling comes out next week.

I'd imagine they're going through withdrawals from not being fed a heaping spoonful of fear and anger. That's what they're addicted to, and that's what motivates them.

Pissed??? Are you seriously suggesting any Conservative is pissed about the CLUSTERFUCK that the Corrupt Democrat Party is and your CIRCUS Sideshow in Philly??? LMFAO I can assure you that literally every Conservative I know is laughing their ass off. I almost feel like I need to pay one of you useful idiots for the Comedic relief but I'm relatively certain you can get by on your EBT card..

Pissed about what? A bunch of Hollywood Hoochies, a two bit comedian turned Senator, Mooch and an oddly sedate Lizzy Pale Squaw. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Gee, you forgot to ALSO insult blacks and Latinos......Fox will be pissed at you. LOL

Last edited:
Just imagine what they'll be like in November!
Dancing on the rooftop baby.. Hanging the Moon, chasing stars.. :) Your corrupt party is DEAD and you last hanger-on's, ie Zombie Squad are sooo clueless. The Bernie faction/ my generation be it Conservative or TRUE Progressive, are the future of both parties.. You fucking dinosaurs are dead in the water.

Pissed??? Are you seriously suggesting any Conservative is pissed about the CLUSTERFUCK that the Corrupt Democrat Party is and your CIRCUS Sideshow in Philly??? LMFAO I can assure you that literally every Conservative I know is laughing their ass off. I almost feel like I need to pay one of you useful idiots for the Comedic relief but I'm relatively certain you can get by on your EBT card..

......and yet, here you are on this thread for your daily share of abuse......Go figure.....LOL

......and yet, here you are on this thread for your daily share of abuse......Go figure.....LOL
Hey Dumbfuck, this is a forum.... that's what it's for. Perhaps you think you're here for a different reason? Do inform us.

Forum List

Back