Wow... I finally get it why Murdaugh killed his wife and son

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
this is called lack of information.

First of all, I deeply regret ever saying I felt sorry for that guy! I just meant I felt sorry he wasn't raised Catholic.. still say that part.

I couldn't figure out how killing his wife and son was going to benefit him any kind of way. But... sigh... hate to give credit to cnn but they had a very informative show on last night about Murdaugh and the murders

I still don't understand why shots were not heard on Paul's phone, though... Anyone?

But they went into detail about all the financial corruption Alex was involved in. . unbelievable. That guy didn't give a rip about anyone. His wife probably realized it and was planning on leaving him.. There was talk of divorce. Fox never mentioned all this info, that I know of.

Stat: the chance of a woman in a bad relationship with a man being killed goes up 800% when she tries to leave.

this is called lack of information.

First of all, I deeply regret ever saying I felt sorry for that guy! I just meant I felt sorry he wasn't raised Catholic.. still say that part.

I couldn't figure out how killing his wife and son was going to benefit him any kind of way. But... sigh... hate to give credit to cnn but they had a very informative show on last night about Murdaugh and the murders

I still don't understand why shots were not heard on Paul's phone, though... Anyone?

But they went into detail about all the financial corruption Alex was involved in. . unbelievable. That guy didn't give a rip about anyone. His wife probably realized it and was planning on leaving him.. There was talk of divorce. Fox never mentioned all this info, that I know of.

Stat: the chance of a woman in a bad relationship with a man being killed goes up 800% when she tries to leave.
They were also complicit in his and other past shenanigans and could witness against him.

Forum List

Back