Wow, first negative mainstream news I've read on Biden

Did not seem negative, unless you are determined he should make a high priority of his admin to go hard to settle scores.
It is not his style, in general. Going to be a hard needle to thread though, between justice/accountability and a normal national domestic agenda and attention to killing the pandemic. Glad it is him, not me. Guess that's one of the reasons I voted for him.

Biden has a tough job and I doubt everyone is getting what they want.

But Biden will try and heal the country... I think there is 70% maybe more who can still see reason... Fox News will be important as they are the main conservative channel that will be given access... The Breitbarts and further Nut Job networks are getting cut off. GOP is better off isolating them and stear the party back to sanity and facts...

ILMAO @ Biden has a tough job. He's purely a puppet, I doubt he knows what day it is.

Yeah, PROGS sound so reasonable.

Biden beat Trump's ass....

Trump went to court and he beat him again

I think that is 59 times.... Trump is just a looser....
I don't think of him as a loser. He has gotten further than I ever will. But, he lost the election and like you point out, the court battles, as well recounts and the state legislative battles. I will have not truck with sedition. F#ck him!! He ain't taking over my country!! Time for him to sit down and shut up!
Do you even care about free and fair elections, White? Do you honestly not grasp why so many Americans are well and truly pissed off right now at what's gone down! Telling those that feel like they've been screwed when they tried to voice their opinion, to "sit down and shut up" is a recipe for inciting REAL violence! Understanding people's anger is not only a mature thing to do...it's a prudent thing to do!
Sure I care. As far as I can tell, by the recounts, the certifications in Democrat and Republican lead state, the legislative assemblies in Democrat and Republican states, the court cases in front of Republican and Democrat judges appointed by Democrat and Republican presidents, including one appointed by DJT, at least 3 attempts to make the Supreme Court decide, but their declining to intercede on behalf of trump, as well as the tainted Attorney General saying he has seen no evidence of election fraud that could have changed the election, Department of Homeland Security stating from their department watching election security that it was the most secure he have had. These are all, not the preponderance but all rulings and decisions. Trump appoint judge ask Juliani and the trump legal team in court, if they were accusing fraud. Juli refused to do so.
Do I care? Absolutely! I have voted in every single election local or national since 1972 when I turned 18. Every single time, without fail, including filing absentee (before I left) the one time I was going to be on an overseas assignment on election day. I have done my part in the voting booth and in over 20 years in uniform to properly care for, stand ready for and represent my country.
I believe in representative government. All the rulings and decisions of and in the government that I have believed in indicate this was a free and fair election. You ask me to believe without convincing any courts, any legislatures, any state election committees, any governors that have ruled against you. I cannot do that. In the absence of me being able to personally view and validate every single vote myself, I will support the legal and legislative representatives democrat and republican the have closer investigated in their own states and certified their elector and sent the decision of the voters to Washington and the courts that consistently refuse to rule in trump's favor. Further, I denounce the un-American activities that took place last week in the Capital of my government and the man I heard, live, sending them to march on the Capital. The time for fighting to win the election is long gone. Nothing left but to fight against those that would overturn free elections in service and dedication to a man, instead of the Constitution and norms of my country. I took my Oath a long time ago and I am not going back on it now.
I understand your feelings, but trump lost. Get over it, if you ever expect to vote again.
I need to "get over it" if I expect to vote again? Is that the way this is going to go down, White? Anyone who criticizes an election that doesn't look like it was done on the up and up will then lose their right to vote? Gotta love you, liberals! Scratch the paint a little and there's a Hugo Chavez just dying to get out!
Nope. Not at all. I am just saying the nut balls and crackpots carrying on, trying to change the outcome at this point, are acting like they want a civil war. If they get one, it is quite possible the United State will not have an election that means anything or function under the constitution as we know it for many years.

I don't want a Civil War...what I want is an election that isn't so flawed in it's execution that half the country thinks it was fraudulent! That's why those people marched on Congress. Don't you grasp that? Can clearer heads prevail? Can we get back to counting the votes of people who show up with valid ID's or mail in an Absentee Ballot so we don't have crap like this going on? Is that REALLY so hard?

You named the problem [ " so flawed in it's execution that half the country thinks it was fraudulent!"] . Applications of law cannot be settle with what people (even half the people) think. Our laws are based on what can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Heck, they even let O.J. off. Everybody in charge said it was legit. People that lost said it was not legit even after exhausting all legal battles. Then they moved to actions patently and provable illegit. Bad medicine, dude. That is the banana republic way.

I beg to differ. People counting ballots in back rooms is the "Banana Republic" way. That has nothing to do with the law...that has to do with an election that was fatally flawed before it even began! Ballot Harvesting? Mailing out tens of thousands of ballots to people that haven't requested them and may or may not still be at the address you're sending them to? Not allowing poll watchers close enough to see what's happening? THAT is bad medicine and THAT is what we need to put an end to now! If we don't our elections are going to be one shit show after another and I think deep down you know I'm right!

There was not backroom counting, according to election officials, republican and democrat. I am highly suspicious of ballot harvesting, especially after the 2018 election. Knew it was illegal there. Thought it was everywhere, but the individual states make the laws of how they conduct their elections. Not in favor of mass mailing of unrequested ballots, but in the end, it comes down to whether they were returned and verified properly. Poll watchers were there and cameras were there. Not one challenge on that score passed the test in democrat or republican states. If something failed to be caught, by the poll watcher that took place by accident or on purpose (though not proved) you can be pretty sure it did not approach 7,000,000 times overall or enough to change the outcome in a single state.

How can you prove illegalities when you're not allowed to be close enough to observe what's happening, White? Would you agree that preventing poll watchers from positions where they can actually see what's taking place...despite not being "illegal" is highly questionable?

As for your 7,000,000 number? Be honest, White! Do you really think a fossil like Joe Biden....someone who couldn't draw a crowd if he was giving out free beer and the Stones were playing a free concert...got more votes than any candidate EVER? That's the number that had me shaking my head more than any other.

The trump campaign had people in the room.

You just want to toss votes from people who voted legally against your guy.

In the room but not close enough to observe. That's what has people upset.

Did not seem negative, unless you are determined he should make a high priority of his admin to go hard to settle scores.
It is not his style, in general. Going to be a hard needle to thread though, between justice/accountability and a normal national domestic agenda and attention to killing the pandemic. Glad it is him, not me. Guess that's one of the reasons I voted for him.

But Biden will try and heal the country... I think there is 70% maybe more who can still see reason... Fox News will be important as they are the main conservative channel that will be given access... The Breitbarts and further Nut Job networks are getting cut off. GOP is better off isolating them and stear the party back to sanity and facts...

ILMAO @ Biden has a tough job. He's purely a puppet, I doubt he knows what day it is.

I don't think of him as a loser. He has gotten further than I ever will. But, he lost the election and like you point out, the court battles, as well recounts and the state legislative battles. I will have not truck with sedition. F#ck him!! He ain't taking over my country!! Time for him to sit down and shut up!
Do you even care about free and fair elections, White? Do you honestly not grasp why so many Americans are well and truly pissed off right now at what's gone down! Telling those that feel like they've been screwed when they tried to voice their opinion, to "sit down and shut up" is a recipe for inciting REAL violence! Understanding people's anger is not only a mature thing to do...it's a prudent thing to do!
Sure I care. As far as I can tell, by the recounts, the certifications in Democrat and Republican lead state, the legislative assemblies in Democrat and Republican states, the court cases in front of Republican and Democrat judges appointed by Democrat and Republican presidents, including one appointed by DJT, at least 3 attempts to make the Supreme Court decide, but their declining to intercede on behalf of trump, as well as the tainted Attorney General saying he has seen no evidence of election fraud that could have changed the election, Department of Homeland Security stating from their department watching election security that it was the most secure he have had. These are all, not the preponderance but all rulings and decisions. Trump appoint judge ask Juliani and the trump legal team in court, if they were accusing fraud. Juli refused to do so.
Do I care? Absolutely! I have voted in every single election local or national since 1972 when I turned 18. Every single time, without fail, including filing absentee (before I left) the one time I was going to be on an overseas assignment on election day. I have done my part in the voting booth and in over 20 years in uniform to properly care for, stand ready for and represent my country.
I believe in representative government. All the rulings and decisions of and in the government that I have believed in indicate this was a free and fair election. You ask me to believe without convincing any courts, any legislatures, any state election committees, any governors that have ruled against you. I cannot do that. In the absence of me being able to personally view and validate every single vote myself, I will support the legal and legislative representatives democrat and republican the have closer investigated in their own states and certified their elector and sent the decision of the voters to Washington and the courts that consistently refuse to rule in trump's favor. Further, I denounce the un-American activities that took place last week in the Capital of my government and the man I heard, live, sending them to march on the Capital. The time for fighting to win the election is long gone. Nothing left but to fight against those that would overturn free elections in service and dedication to a man, instead of the Constitution and norms of my country. I took my Oath a long time ago and I am not going back on it now.
I understand your feelings, but trump lost. Get over it, if you ever expect to vote again.
I need to "get over it" if I expect to vote again? Is that the way this is going to go down, White? Anyone who criticizes an election that doesn't look like it was done on the up and up will then lose their right to vote? Gotta love you, liberals! Scratch the paint a little and there's a Hugo Chavez just dying to get out!
Nope. Not at all. I am just saying the nut balls and crackpots carrying on, trying to change the outcome at this point, are acting like they want a civil war. If they get one, it is quite possible the United State will not have an election that means anything or function under the constitution as we know it for many years.

I don't want a Civil War...what I want is an election that isn't so flawed in it's execution that half the country thinks it was fraudulent! That's why those people marched on Congress. Don't you grasp that? Can clearer heads prevail? Can we get back to counting the votes of people who show up with valid ID's or mail in an Absentee Ballot so we don't have crap like this going on? Is that REALLY so hard?

You named the problem [ " so flawed in it's execution that half the country thinks it was fraudulent!"] . Applications of law cannot be settle with what people (even half the people) think. Our laws are based on what can be proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Heck, they even let O.J. off. Everybody in charge said it was legit. People that lost said it was not legit even after exhausting all legal battles. Then they moved to actions patently and provable illegit. Bad medicine, dude. That is the banana republic way.

I beg to differ. People counting ballots in back rooms is the "Banana Republic" way. That has nothing to do with the law...that has to do with an election that was fatally flawed before it even began! Ballot Harvesting? Mailing out tens of thousands of ballots to people that haven't requested them and may or may not still be at the address you're sending them to? Not allowing poll watchers close enough to see what's happening? THAT is bad medicine and THAT is what we need to put an end to now! If we don't our elections are going to be one shit show after another and I think deep down you know I'm right!

There was not backroom counting, according to election officials, republican and democrat. I am highly suspicious of ballot harvesting, especially after the 2018 election. Knew it was illegal there. Thought it was everywhere, but the individual states make the laws of how they conduct their elections. Not in favor of mass mailing of unrequested ballots, but in the end, it comes down to whether they were returned and verified properly. Poll watchers were there and cameras were there. Not one challenge on that score passed the test in democrat or republican states. If something failed to be caught, by the poll watcher that took place by accident or on purpose (though not proved) you can be pretty sure it did not approach 7,000,000 times overall or enough to change the outcome in a single state.

How can you prove illegalities when you're not allowed to be close enough to observe what's happening, White? Would you agree that preventing poll watchers from positions where they can actually see what's taking place...despite not being "illegal" is highly questionable?

As for your 7,000,000 number? Be honest, White! Do you really think a fossil like Joe Biden....someone who couldn't draw a crowd if he was giving out free beer and the Stones were playing a free concert...got more votes than any candidate EVER? That's the number that had me shaking my head more than any other.

Biden won.
You lost

Biden won.
We all lost!
I've watched Joe Biden since the Watergate Hearings, Otto! He was the dumbest guy in the Senate back then and he didn't get any smarter spending his entire life in Washington! Now we're saddled with a combination of dumb and senile. It's going to be a long four years.

We just had the worst 4 years of dumb.

Your party has completed it’s journey to dumb.

I won’t rejoice in your personal ignorance.

Trump gave us the best economy we've had in a long long time, Otto. Joe Biden was the #2 in the administration that gave us a historically bad recovery from a recession. You're about to see 4 years of dumb!
You know what's going to be amusing? Watching Joe try to explain to all those people he promised freebies to why they're not going to get them!

The election was legit.
The election has a palpable stench to it.
Hey, you guy's wanted this buffoon...now you're stuck with him! I'll just enjoy the ride. :)

If you thought Obama was well hidden under media, what do you think of Biden?

And what do you figure they're going to investigate Trump for?
A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
G. Major assault on Capital
H. Tried to steal an election
I. Tried to steal two elections
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

I agree it's not Biden's call. If the DOJ feels they've got a case, it's up to them. DOJ shouldn't be the Pres's bloodhounds.
Yes, they should. Attorney General is an executive appointment, and their direction needs to follow the message from the president.
The norm is for the DOJ to be independent of the executive, and it's better that way, imo. Garland would no doubt take the President's wishes into consideration, but they are the ones who know if they've got a prosecutable case.
That's simply untrue, you folks only pretend Republicans direct a so-called independent DOJ. Where were these complaints when Obama wasn't enforcing immigration laws? Liberal hypocrisy rears it's ugly head again.

A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

I agree it's not Biden's call. If the DOJ feels they've got a case, it's up to them. DOJ shouldn't be the Pres's bloodhounds.
Yes, they should. Attorney General is an executive appointment, and their direction needs to follow the message from the president.
The norm is for the DOJ to be independent of the executive, and it's better that way, imo. Garland would no doubt take the President's wishes into consideration, but they are the ones who know if they've got a prosecutable case.
That's simply untrue, you folks only pretend Republicans direct a so-called independent DOJ. Where were these complaints when Obama wasn't enforcing immigration laws? Liberal hypocrisy rears it's ugly head again.
I don't know what you're talking about, but don't bother explaining. Same old same old "hypocrites blah blah blah."

i wish it were true but we have had decades where corrupt government officials got off scott free,i just dont see that all of a sudden changing in a heartbeat now.i would love to be wrong but i just dont see it.

You're right.

They are all the same.

This is all an effort to keep folks distracted from the misery the elites have put every one into with this manufactured hyperbole over this bio-weapon, this depression they created. . .

. . . get the people hating each other, you won't hate the asshole pukes on both side of the aisle.

. . . These elites just want an excuse to crack down on folks freedoms before they get really pissed about the fact that they have no food, no shelter and no security anymore.

All of them, they are all useless.

but hell, we have been telling folks this for years, haven't we?

But no one had been listening. . . well here we are, now at the end, we were right, and all these folks were wrong. :113:

(and honestly, I still don't think they are listening.)

Guess they should have listened when we told them the Deep State did JFK, OKC and 9/11. . . if the nation, together, had demanded justice back then, we would have never seen stolen elections, gain of function research, and cabal that was able to rob the world, again and again. . .

tumblr_n25gl269Tn1rpemozo1_500_zps846db416.gif

A. Russian Collusion
B. Ukraine Collusion
C. 25th Amendment
D. COVID response
E. Racist
F. Grab a pussy
J. Pardoned someone
K. Something new
L. Anything new
M. Make something up
N. Biden will get em'
O. Dave Mathews sucks

"I was not on the investigate-and-prosecute train before yesterday,” Kathleen Sullivan, a former chair of the New Hampshire Democratic Party, said Thursday. “However, undermining the very foundations of democracy and the Constitution is a crime that can’t be ignored.”

Like you commies and your lackey propaganda media have been doing the last 4 years? Fuck off hypocrite.

That's as negative they come Biden.
Wait til he gets in office. Seen negative editorials about every sitting president all the way back to Johnson. I wasn't reading any news and editorial copy back in the 3rd grade.

Obama rec'd negative publicity?
Heck yes. What did you think about that half assed operation to let gun go across the boarder to track them in an attempt to ferret out the bad guy. Lots of editorials back in the day on that one. He took a pretty good public beating on bailing out the automakers and banking institutions, also. Do you remember the fight over The Affordable Care act, even though fashion on a republican idea in place, in a state or two. Every single president, bar none, all the way back to George Washington has gotten bad press during their administration. You simply cannot please all the people all the time, and sometimes, like now, a president will so totally screw up that nobody of good conscience approves of their words or actions.
Are you joking? The media hid Fast & Furious for months, White and then never pressed the Obama Administration on how far up the chain of command that went! Barry got treated with kid gloves even when he SPIED on the media by accusing them of criminal acts! Do you remember James Rosen? Can you imagine the FIRESTORM if that had been Trump doing that?
Then I am certain I don't know how I knew about it, if it was not in the media. I thought it was a big deal and a good example of a poorly concieved, poorly carried out, half assed operation by the Feds as I have ever heard of. I am pretty sure I remember hearing and reading about it at the time and I didn't hang out on alt right conspiracy sight back then, anymore than I do now. Maybe you swore off mainstream media without learning they do actually cover the news.

Only because maobama used executive privilege to keep the facts from congress and Holder was the first AG in history to be held in contempt of congress as a result of his refusal to answer subpoenas.

Wait til he gets in office. Seen negative editorials about every sitting president all the way back to Johnson. I wasn't reading any news and editorial copy back in the 3rd grade.
Obama was treated as the messiah all you fools thought he was
trump proclaimed himself the messiah and you swallowed. He will go down in history as the worst president the American people ever elected.

President Barack Hussein Obama one of the better ones.

ROFLMAO :laughing0301:

I vote for B.O. but never had any illusions he was the be all to end all, that you make out as supposedly common thought. Like most presidents I have vote for, he was just better than the alternative. You got to remember, I had just put two graduating seniors in collage, lost a huge chunk of my life savings in the bush financial crash, as well as lost the salary/management position I'd had for years due to plant closing, five years before I planned to retire and enjoy life. Would have been a fool to be in my shoes and help vote in another republican in that election. Obama didn't hurt me. I landed safely and made money during those 8 years. If those 8 were hard on you, I'm sorry, but I didn't tank the economy.

Both Bush and McCain warned congress about the housing bubble, Barney the frank sucker swore there was nothing to worry about, he was in charge of the committee that should have done something to avert it. But Noooooooo

trump proclaimed himself the messiah and you swallowed. He will go down in history as the worst president the American people ever elected.

President Barack Hussein Obama one of the better ones.
Obama aided terrorists and you think he was a good president? Boy are you sick..

Obama rec'd negative publicity?
Heck yes. What did you think about that half assed operation to let gun go across the boarder to track them in an attempt to ferret out the bad guy. Lots of editorials back in the day on that one. He took a pretty good public beating on bailing out the automakers and banking institutions, also. Do you remember the fight over The Affordable Care act, even though fashion on a republican idea in place, in a state or two. Every single president, bar none, all the way back to George Washington has gotten bad press during their administration. You simply cannot please all the people all the time, and sometimes, like now, a president will so totally screw up that nobody of good conscience approves of their words or actions.
Are you joking? The media hid Fast & Furious for months, White and then never pressed the Obama Administration on how far up the chain of command that went! Barry got treated with kid gloves even when he SPIED on the media by accusing them of criminal acts! Do you remember James Rosen? Can you imagine the FIRESTORM if that had been Trump doing that?
Then I am certain I don't know how I knew about it, if it was not in the media. I thought it was a big deal and a good example of a poorly concieved, poorly carried out, half assed operation by the Feds as I have ever heard of. I am pretty sure I remember hearing and reading about it at the time and I didn't hang out on alt right conspiracy sight back then, anymore than I do now. Maybe you swore off mainstream media without learning they do actually cover the news.
They used to "cover" the news, White...now unfortunately they decide what news we'll be allowed to hear and how we'll hear it!
News is allowed. Disinformation is not. It is not the government shutting down the effort to popularize unproven conspiracy theory. Is is not just one outlet. Each attempt is usually accompanied with vitriol and explosive rhetoric. If fact checkers point out the fallacy in one with provable facts, the trump supporters attack the fact checkers. Trump supporters quit trying to publicize provable facts the week the election took place, and supplanted with a disinformation campaign, not meant to prove anything as they thought sewing the seeds of doubt was enough. It isn't.

Didn’t Madonna threaten to blow up the WH at one of those crazy women’s rallies? Do you really think Twitter censors those nuts? No, they don’t.
Beats me. Have paid Madonna little if any attention since the days of "Like a Virgin" and only about pop music then. If you are thinking pop music or other entertainers have an insight that should guide your understanding of the world, politics or economics, you probably need to re-evaluate your methods of analysis and information gathering. Surprise you would bring one up.

Damn, his point went right over your little pin head.

The election was decided by 42,000 votes in 5 States. In GA in previous elections absentee ballot rejections was about 6%, in this election is was like .003%. Exactly how does that compute when there were 10s of thousands of new absentee voters? I could give you more examples, but if you don't get the point from this one, it would be a waste of time.

The trump campaign had people in the room.

You just want to toss votes from people who voted legally against your guy.

Yeah, in some cases 100 ft away, try verifying a signature at that distance, hell you can't even do it from 10 ft.

Biden won.
You lost

Biden won.
We all lost!
I've watched Joe Biden since the Watergate Hearings, Otto! He was the dumbest guy in the Senate back then and he didn't get any smarter spending his entire life in Washington! Now we're saddled with a combination of dumb and senile. It's going to be a long four years.

We just had the worst 4 years of dumb.

Your party has completed it’s journey to dumb.

I won’t rejoice in your personal ignorance.

No you just had 3 years of the best economy ever.

I vote for B.O. but never had any illusions he was the be all to end all, that you make out as supposedly common thought. Like most presidents I have vote for, he was just better than the alternative. You got to remember, I had just put two graduating seniors in collage, lost a huge chunk of my life savings in the bush financial crash, as well as lost the salary/management position I'd had for years due to plant closing, five years before I planned to retire and enjoy life. Would have been a fool to be in my shoes and help vote in another republican in that election. Obama didn't hurt me. I landed safely and made money during those 8 years. If those 8 were hard on you, I'm sorry, but I didn't tank the economy.

Both Bush and McCain warned congress about the housing bubble, Barney the frank sucker swore there was nothing to worry about, he was in charge of the committee that should have done something to avert it. But Noooooooo

Oh, plenty of blame to go around, but Bush was chief executive, and McCain and Frank did not run in my state. For the record. All the crap that happened while Bush was in office, I blame him for and voted against in one fell swoop. He and his administration did not protect the country the 9/11 attacks (carried out by a method, I and other put fourth and discussed all the way back to CNGSC, and I've been outa there a long time) and the Patriot Act, and especially the the wars in the middle east, particularly Iraq. The only thing he should have been going for was Bin Laden and he didn't get that accomplished either. Bush is a long way back and now he spends his time painting and is not bad.

The election was decided by 42,000 votes in 5 States. In GA in previous elections absentee ballot rejections was about 6%, in this election is was like .003%. Exactly how does that compute when there were 10s of thousands of new absentee voters? I could give you more examples, but if you don't get the point from this one, it would be a waste of time.

If you do not trust the elected and appointed authorities, republican and democrat alike to the point that you support insurrection, it is your problem. Prove their was a problem. Don't bring me that which has been rejected in the court or speculation not charged and proven. Too late to move the goal posts or attack the election from a different direction. It is done. It is over. Trump lost. Get on with your life.

If you do not trust the elected and appointed authorities, republican and democrat alike to the point that you support insurrection, it is your problem. Prove their was a problem. Don't bring me that which has been rejected in the court or speculation not charged and proven. Too late to move the goal posts or attack the election from a different direction. It is done. It is over. Trump lost. Get on with your life.

Thanks for proving facts mean nothing to you. Carry on.

Anyone else notice PROGS have taken some steps back Biden and that? Pick a reasons why that's so.

And after all, Kamala was so popular to begin with & Biden is sharp.

Don't worry PROGS, pay attention media sources Biden is truly on the downlow. Sure would be entertaining to see a live press conference right. Shake him up a bit and then ask what day it is. Ah come on man!

Forum List

Back