Wow, first negative mainstream news I've read on Biden

Did not seem negative, unless you are determined he should make a high priority of his admin to go hard to settle scores.
It is not his style, in general. Going to be a hard needle to thread though, between justice/accountability and a normal national domestic agenda and attention to killing the pandemic. Glad it is him, not me. Guess that's one of the reasons I voted for him.

That's as negative they come Biden.
Wait til he gets in office. Seen negative editorials about every sitting president all the way back to Johnson. I wasn't reading any news and editorial copy back in the 3rd grade.

Obama rec'd negative publicity?
Heck yes. What did you think about that half assed operation to let gun go across the boarder to track them in an attempt to ferret out the bad guy. Lots of editorials back in the day on that one. He took a pretty good public beating on bailing out the automakers and banking institutions, also. Do you remember the fight over The Affordable Care act, even though fashion on a republican idea in place, in a state or two. Every single president, bar none, all the way back to George Washington has gotten bad press during their administration. You simply cannot please all the people all the time, and sometimes, like now, a president will so totally screw up that nobody of good conscience approves of their words or actions.
Are you joking? The media hid Fast & Furious for months, White and then never pressed the Obama Administration on how far up the chain of command that went! Barry got treated with kid gloves even when he SPIED on the media by accusing them of criminal acts! Do you remember James Rosen? Can you imagine the FIRESTORM if that had been Trump doing that?
Then I am certain I don't know how I knew about it, if it was not in the media. I thought it was a big deal and a good example of a poorly concieved, poorly carried out, half assed operation by the Feds as I have ever heard of. I am pretty sure I remember hearing and reading about it at the time and I didn't hang out on alt right conspiracy sight back then, anymore than I do now. Maybe you swore off mainstream media without learning they do actually cover the news.
They used to "cover" the news, White...now unfortunately they decide what news we'll be allowed to hear and how we'll hear it!
News is allowed. Disinformation is not. It is not the government shutting down the effort to popularize unproven conspiracy theory. Is is not just one outlet. Each attempt is usually accompanied with vitriol and explosive rhetoric. If fact checkers point out the fallacy in one with provable facts, the trump supporters attack the fact checkers. Trump supporters quit trying to publicize provable facts the week the election took place, and supplanted with a disinformation campaign, not meant to prove anything as they thought sewing the seeds of doubt was enough. It isn't.

Did not seem negative, unless you are determined he should make a high priority of his admin to go hard to settle scores.
It is not his style, in general. Going to be a hard needle to thread though, between justice/accountability and a normal national domestic agenda and attention to killing the pandemic. Glad it is him, not me. Guess that's one of the reasons I voted for him.

Wait til he gets in office. Seen negative editorials about every sitting president all the way back to Johnson. I wasn't reading any news and editorial copy back in the 3rd grade.
Obama was treated as the messiah all you fools thought he was
trump proclaimed himself the messiah and you swallowed. He will go down in history as the worst president the American people ever elected.

President Barack Hussein Obama one of the better ones.
Only in the mind of a TRAITOR.
100 MILLION AMERICANS respect that man.

But the Dem controlled media HID Obama's crimes from you Commie loving fools
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:

Heck yes. What did you think about that half assed operation to let gun go across the boarder to track them in an attempt to ferret out the bad guy. Lots of editorials back in the day on that one. He took a pretty good public beating on bailing out the automakers and banking institutions, also. Do you remember the fight over The Affordable Care act, even though fashion on a republican idea in place, in a state or two. Every single president, bar none, all the way back to George Washington has gotten bad press during their administration. You simply cannot please all the people all the time, and sometimes, like now, a president will so totally screw up that nobody of good conscience approves of their words or actions.
Are you joking? The media hid Fast & Furious for months, White and then never pressed the Obama Administration on how far up the chain of command that went! Barry got treated with kid gloves even when he SPIED on the media by accusing them of criminal acts! Do you remember James Rosen? Can you imagine the FIRESTORM if that had been Trump doing that?
Then I am certain I don't know how I knew about it, if it was not in the media. I thought it was a big deal and a good example of a poorly concieved, poorly carried out, half assed operation by the Feds as I have ever heard of. I am pretty sure I remember hearing and reading about it at the time and I didn't hang out on alt right conspiracy sight back then, anymore than I do now. Maybe you swore off mainstream media without learning they do actually cover the news.
They used to "cover" the news, White...now unfortunately they decide what news we'll be allowed to hear and how we'll hear it!
News is allowed. Disinformation is not. It is not the government shutting down the effort to popularize unproven conspiracy theory. Is is not just one outlet. Each attempt is usually accompanied with vitriol and explosive rhetoric. If fact checkers point out the fallacy in one with provable facts, the trump supporters attack the fact checkers. Trump supporters quit trying to publicize provable facts the week the election took place, and supplanted with a disinformation campaign, not meant to prove anything as they thought sewing the seeds of doubt was enough. It isn't.
Who is it that gets to decide what is "news" and what isn't, White? Media outlets with quite blatant biases? Big tech companies that are owned by people with obvious political slants? If I go on line and search on Google for something that I KNOW took place...an article that I've already read that provides a good example of what I'm talking about...it's shocking to me how many pages of other things I have to go through before I can find what I'm looking for! I know how this game is played. Big Tech is censoring those they don't agree with while being protected from lawsuits by the liberals in Government! If you can't SEE it...then it never really happened...and you can't SEE it because they've buried it!

And they're not even being subtle about it this point! It's a giant middle finger to half the country.

I vote for B.O. but never had any illusions he was the be all to end all, that you make out as supposedly common thought. Like most presidents I have vote for, he was just better than the alternative. You got to remember, I had just put two graduating seniors in collage, lost a huge chunk of my life savings in the bush financial crash, as well as lost the salary/management position I'd had for years due to plant closing, five years before I planned to retire and enjoy life. Would have been a fool to be in my shoes and help vote in another republican in that election. Obama didn't hurt me. I landed safely and made money during those 8 years. If those 8 were hard on you, I'm sorry, but I didn't tank the economy.
With all due respect, White...the definition of whether a President is good or bad isn't whether he "hurt" you! Obama didn't hurt me yet he wiped out the life's savings of millions of Americans with economic policies that prolonged a recession and turned it into The Great Recession. What Americans needed more than anything when Obama took office were jobs. It should have been priority number one for any Administration! It was not the number one priority of the Obama Administration and one can tell that by their concentration on getting the Affordable Care Act passed...something that was a jobs killer! They followed that up with calls for Cap & Trade legislation that would have increased the cost of energy across the board for American industry...one more thing that was a jobs killer! It shocked me at the time that they would be so oblivious to the suffering that was going on in this country...how people were burning up their savings waiting for jobs to be created...and yet they were more interested in a liberal "wish list" than they were in the creation of jobs in the Private Sector!
You vote the way you like. He did not wipe me out. I was never wiped out, period and will not be. Any losses I suffered were contained and controlled within less than 6 months of the Bush Financial Crash. Was not harmed by the Affordable Care Act, as we (my wife and I as a joint effort and consideration) have always purchased insurance, against the possibility of medical need beyond short term means, and continued to do so even after the Bush financial crash. To this day, even in retirement we maintain some commercial coverage, paid monthly, without lapse. In other words, I planned ahead and set aside resources, instead of spending as I received. If you did not, it is regrettable. For me, it was a matter of having needed skills and experience, along with connections and willingness seek income and financial streams in ways I had not considered for many years, as I chose to think outside the box, to maintain lifestyle, finance two college educations and put my retirement plans back on track without change to timetable. Much easier to do, if basically long and short term debt free. My parents and grand parents lived through the great depression and long, long ago guided me so I should avoid being caught up in one, to the greatest extent possible. Obama was not a political or economic catastrophic event from my perspective, as I continued to think on my feet and we made my own way as always, without regard to who was in the white house. You will have to sell your misery somewhere else.
It should be noted, that if you continued to suffer loss during that 8 year period as the economy did in fact recover and employment continued to recover with it, you were doing something wrong on your own or had false expectations that got in your way.

Didn’t Madonna threaten to blow up the WH at one of those crazy women’s rallies? Do you really think Twitter censors those nuts? No, they don’t.

Didn’t Madonna threaten to blow up the WH at one of those crazy women’s rallies? Do you really think Twitter censors those nuts? No, they don’t.
Beats me. Have paid Madonna little if any attention since the days of "Like a Virgin" and only about pop music then. If you are thinking pop music or other entertainers have an insight that should guide your understanding of the world, politics or economics, you probably need to re-evaluate your methods of analysis and information gathering. Surprise you would bring one up.

trump proclaimed himself the messiah and you swallowed. He will go down in history as the worst president the American people ever elected.

President Barack Hussein Obama one of the better ones.
Only in the mind of a TRAITOR.
100 MILLION AMERICANS respect that man.

But the Dem controlled media HID Obama's crimes from you Commie loving fools
:thankusmile: :yes_text12:
Again with the fact less false accusations.

Where’s the beef?

I vote for B.O. but never had any illusions he was the be all to end all, that you make out as supposedly common thought. Like most presidents I have vote for, he was just better than the alternative. You got to remember, I had just put two graduating seniors in collage, lost a huge chunk of my life savings in the bush financial crash, as well as lost the salary/management position I'd had for years due to plant closing, five years before I planned to retire and enjoy life. Would have been a fool to be in my shoes and help vote in another republican in that election. Obama didn't hurt me. I landed safely and made money during those 8 years. If those 8 were hard on you, I'm sorry, but I didn't tank the economy.
With all due respect, White...the definition of whether a President is good or bad isn't whether he "hurt" you! Obama didn't hurt me yet he wiped out the life's savings of millions of Americans with economic policies that prolonged a recession and turned it into The Great Recession. What Americans needed more than anything when Obama took office were jobs. It should have been priority number one for any Administration! It was not the number one priority of the Obama Administration and one can tell that by their concentration on getting the Affordable Care Act passed...something that was a jobs killer! They followed that up with calls for Cap & Trade legislation that would have increased the cost of energy across the board for American industry...one more thing that was a jobs killer! It shocked me at the time that they would be so oblivious to the suffering that was going on in this country...how people were burning up their savings waiting for jobs to be created...and yet they were more interested in a liberal "wish list" than they were in the creation of jobs in the Private Sector!
You vote the way you like. He did not wipe me out. I was never wiped out, period and will not be. Any losses I suffered were contained and controlled within less than 6 months of the Bush Financial Crash. Was not harmed by the Affordable Care Act, as we (my wife and I as a joint effort and consideration) have always purchased insurance, against the possibility of medical need beyond short term means, and continued to do so even after the Bush financial crash. To this day, even in retirement we maintain some commercial coverage, paid monthly, without lapse. In other words, I planned ahead and set aside resources, instead of spending as I received. If you did not, it is regrettable. For me, it was a matter of having needed skills and experience, along with connections and willingness seek income and financial streams in ways I had not considered for many years, as I chose to think outside the box, to maintain lifestyle, finance two college educations and put my retirement plans back on track without change to timetable. Much easier to do, if basically long and short term debt free. My parents and grand parents lived through the great depression and long, long ago guided me so I should avoid being caught up in one, to the greatest extent possible. Obama was not a political or economic catastrophic event from my perspective, as I continued to think on my feet and we made my own way as always, without regard to who was in the white house. You will have to sell your misery somewhere else.
It should be noted, that if you continued to suffer loss during that 8 year period as the economy did in fact recover and employment continued to recover with it, you were doing something wrong on your own or had false expectations that got in your way.
Your comprehension is lacking White! I repeat...Obama didn't hurt me. FOR MILLIONS OF OTHER AMERICANS HOWEVER...HIS AGENDA MADE THEM GO WITHOUT A JOB FOR YEARS!!! Is it just me or do you not seem to care about THOSE people? You obviously didn't get laid off from a job. Didn't have your unemployment run out? Didn't burn through your life's savings? Didn't lose your home? For millions of your fellow Americans, Barack Obama was a freaking disaster of epic proportions...something that hit them nearly as hard as Americans were hit during The Great Depression! Is that me "selling misery"? I beg to differ. It's just someone showing some empathy for people that didn't have it as good as you and I did! Perhaps you should try it some time?

Beats me. Have paid Madonna little if any attention since the days of "Like a Virgin" and only about pop music then. If you are thinking pop music or other entertainers have an insight that should guide your understanding of the world, politics or economics, you probably need to re-evaluate your methods of analysis and information gathering. Surprise you would bring one up.
You seem aware of every last morsel of vitriol and explosive rhetoric that's uttered by someone on the right yet seem blissfully unaware of people on the left (like Madonna) who did indeed threaten to blow up the White House if Trump was elected! Why is that?

You seem aware of every last morsel of vitriol and explosive rhetoric that's uttered by someone on the right yet seem blissfully unaware of people on the left (like Madonna) who did indeed threaten to blow up the White House if Trump was elected! Why is that?
I have a strict policy of ignoring the political utterances of musician, actors, sports figures and others in the entertainment field or "pop" culture. I have a strict policy of only watching them for entertainment, as I do not care about the cultural or political policy utterances. Everybody should set policy and adhere to their policy whenever possible. Shoot me. I wrote a lot of SOP so people would not have to wonder or think, but KNOW what I had in mind for them to think or do. I set personal policy for myself. Entertainers are for entertainment, only. That is all I expect from entertainers. I am reminded of the movie, "Road House".
1610402107060.png

..................Play!, Elvis!!..........................

Last edited:

Biden has a tough job and I doubt everyone is getting what they want.

But Biden will try and heal the country... I think there is 70% maybe more who can still see reason... Fox News will be important as they are the main conservative channel that will be given access... The Breitbarts and further Nut Job networks are getting cut off. GOP is better off isolating them and stear the party back to sanity and facts...

ILMAO @ Biden has a tough job. He's purely a puppet, I doubt he knows what day it is.

Yeah, PROGS sound so reasonable.

Biden beat Trump's ass....

Trump went to court and he beat him again

I think that is 59 times.... Trump is just a looser....

But Biden will try and heal the country... I think there is 70% maybe more who can still see reason... Fox News will be important as they are the main conservative channel that will be given access... The Breitbarts and further Nut Job networks are getting cut off. GOP is better off isolating them and stear the party back to sanity and facts...

ILMAO @ Biden has a tough job. He's purely a puppet, I doubt he knows what day it is.

I don't think of him as a loser. He has gotten further than I ever will. But, he lost the election and like you point out, the court battles, as well recounts and the state legislative battles. I will have not truck with sedition. F#ck him!! He ain't taking over my country!! Time for him to sit down and shut up!

Ah, it's "loser"...you loser!

I don't think of him as a loser. He has gotten further than I ever will. But, he lost the election and like you point out, the court battles, as well recounts and the state legislative battles. I will have not truck with sedition. F#ck him!! He ain't taking over my country!! Time for him to sit down and shut up!
Do you even care about free and fair elections, White? Do you honestly not grasp why so many Americans are well and truly pissed off right now at what's gone down! Telling those that feel like they've been screwed when they tried to voice their opinion, to "sit down and shut up" is a recipe for inciting REAL violence! Understanding people's anger is not only a mature thing to do...it's a prudent thing to do!

Forum List

Back