Wow, first negative mainstream news I've read on Biden

Did not seem negative, unless you are determined he should make a high priority of his admin to go hard to settle scores.
It is not his style, in general. Going to be a hard needle to thread though, between justice/accountability and a normal national domestic agenda and attention to killing the pandemic. Glad it is him, not me. Guess that's one of the reasons I voted for him.

That's as negative they come Biden.
Wait til he gets in office. Seen negative editorials about every sitting president all the way back to Johnson. I wasn't reading any news and editorial copy back in the 3rd grade.
Obama was treated as the messiah all you fools thought he was

Did not seem negative, unless you are determined he should make a high priority of his admin to go hard to settle scores.
It is not his style, in general. Going to be a hard needle to thread though, between justice/accountability and a normal national domestic agenda and attention to killing the pandemic. Glad it is him, not me. Guess that's one of the reasons I voted for him.

Wait til he gets in office. Seen negative editorials about every sitting president all the way back to Johnson. I wasn't reading any news and editorial copy back in the 3rd grade.
trump proclaimed himself the messiah and you swallowed. He will go down in history as the worst president the American people ever elected.

President Barack Hussein Obama one of the better ones.

trump proclaimed himself the messiah and you swallowed. He will go down in history as the worst president the American people ever elected.

Only in the mind of a TRAITOR.
100 MILLION AMERICANS respect that man.

But the Dem controlled media HID Obama's crimes from you Commie loving fools

I vote for B.O. but never had any illusions he was the be all to end all, that you make out as supposedly common thought. Like most presidents I have vote for, he was just better than the alternative. You got to remember, I had just put two graduating seniors in collage, lost a huge chunk of my life savings in the bush financial crash, as well as lost the salary/management position I'd had for years due to plant closing, five years before I planned to retire and enjoy life. Would have been a fool to be in my shoes and help vote in another republican in that election. Obama didn't hurt me. I landed safely and made money during those 8 years. If those 8 were hard on you, I'm sorry, but I didn't tank the economy.

I vote for B.O. but never had any illusions he was the be all to end all, that you make out as supposedly common thought
Have you forgotten all the halos magazine covers gave him?

Such a double standard among the left
Guess I don't pick up many magazines at the check out stand. Were you disappointed or brought to harm? Or just making partisan small talk?

Only in the mind of a TRAITOR.
100 MILLION AMERICANS respect that man.

But the Dem controlled media HID Obama's crimes from you Commie loving fools
Wrong, 100+ million think that he a giant douchebag.

Biden has a tough job and I doubt everyone is getting what they want.

But Biden will try and heal the country... I think there is 70% maybe more who can still see reason... Fox News will be important as they are the main conservative channel that will be given access... The Breitbarts and further Nut Job networks are getting cut off. GOP is better off isolating them and stear the party back to sanity and facts...

But Biden will try and heal the country... I think there is 70% maybe more who can still see reason... Fox News will be important as they are the main conservative channel that will be given access... The Breitbarts and further Nut Job networks are getting cut off. GOP is better off isolating them and stear the party back to sanity and facts...
I would think so. No group ever gets everything they want. Joe is the best available for the job. I do not know how the media angles will work out. This is the only social media I use. Pretty sure I will get what I want and the is mostly to be left the heck alone. :cool:

I would think so. No group ever gets everything they want. Joe is the best available for the job. I do not know how the media angles will work out. This is the only social media I use. Pretty sure I will get what I want and the is mostly to be left the heck alone. :cool:

The problem getting news from social media. It will only give you news you like, there is no 'paper of record'... You can see it in the Trump Supporters here... They are been fed daily an alternative universe..

These words are more important today than the day they were said:
“The great enemy of truth is very often not the lie--deliberate, contrived and dishonest--but the myth--persistent, persuasive and unrealistic. Too often we hold fast to the cliches of our forebears. We subject all facts to a prefabricated set of interpretations. We enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."
[Commencement Address at Yale University, June 11 1962]

― John F. Kennedy

ILMAO @ Biden has a tough job. He's purely a puppet, I doubt he knows what day it is.

Yeah, PROGS sound so reasonable.

Today's headline news Biden (CNN). DC Mayor urges people not to attend Biden's Inauguration.

Today's headline news Trump (CNN).
Front & center:
Democrats Unveil Impeachment Charge
Read House articles of impeachment against Trump
Pelosi: What if Trump pardons terrorists who stormed capital
Analysis: Trump set to torment America even beyond his final hours
Rioters seen beating officer minutes after Trump said "We love you, and go home"
Navarro: Trump never represented GOP values
Opinion: How Americans can hold Trump accountable if congress won't
Enrage Trump may lash out at big tech after Twitter ban but plans not final
Twitters stock falls after Trump suspended
Schwarzenhegger rips Trump and condemns Capital Riot
Corporate America pulls the plug on Trump

Brains under siege. Welcome to the left's political arm via 24/7 misinformation.

Last edited:

Obama rec'd negative publicity?
Heck yes. What did you think about that half assed operation to let gun go across the boarder to track them in an attempt to ferret out the bad guy. Lots of editorials back in the day on that one. He took a pretty good public beating on bailing out the automakers and banking institutions, also. Do you remember the fight over The Affordable Care act, even though fashion on a republican idea in place, in a state or two. Every single president, bar none, all the way back to George Washington has gotten bad press during their administration. You simply cannot please all the people all the time, and sometimes, like now, a president will so totally screw up that nobody of good conscience approves of their words or actions.
Are you joking? The media hid Fast & Furious for months, White and then never pressed the Obama Administration on how far up the chain of command that went! Barry got treated with kid gloves even when he SPIED on the media by accusing them of criminal acts! Do you remember James Rosen? Can you imagine the FIRESTORM if that had been Trump doing that?
Then I am certain I don't know how I knew about it, if it was not in the media. I thought it was a big deal and a good example of a poorly concieved, poorly carried out, half assed operation by the Feds as I have ever heard of. I am pretty sure I remember hearing and reading about it at the time and I didn't hang out on alt right conspiracy sight back then, anymore than I do now. Maybe you swore off mainstream media without learning they do actually cover the news.
They used to "cover" the news, White...now unfortunately they decide what news we'll be allowed to hear and how we'll hear it!

Obama rec'd negative publicity?
Heck yes. What did you think about that half assed operation to let gun go across the boarder to track them in an attempt to ferret out the bad guy. Lots of editorials back in the day on that one. He took a pretty good public beating on bailing out the automakers and banking institutions, also. Do you remember the fight over The Affordable Care act, even though fashion on a republican idea in place, in a state or two. Every single president, bar none, all the way back to George Washington has gotten bad press during their administration. You simply cannot please all the people all the time, and sometimes, like now, a president will so totally screw up that nobody of good conscience approves of their words or actions.
Are you joking? The media hid Fast & Furious for months, White and then never pressed the Obama Administration on how far up the chain of command that went! Barry got treated with kid gloves even when he SPIED on the media by accusing them of criminal acts! Do you remember James Rosen? Can you imagine the FIRESTORM if that had been Trump doing that?
Then I am certain I don't know how I knew about it, if it was not in the media. I thought it was a big deal and a good example of a poorly concieved, poorly carried out, half assed operation by the Feds as I have ever heard of. I am pretty sure I remember hearing and reading about it at the time and I didn't hang out on alt right conspiracy sight back then, anymore than I do now. Maybe you swore off mainstream media without learning they do actually cover the news.
They used to "cover" the news, White...now unfortunately they decide what news we'll be allowed to hear and how we'll hear it!

Pretty obvious and well stated. Somehow most don't get it. Lazy thinking.

Nothing to see here. Dems can get all huffy and puffy to gain some votes, but they have no smoking gun(s), None of the assecutions can hold in the court.

I vote for B.O. but never had any illusions he was the be all to end all, that you make out as supposedly common thought. Like most presidents I have vote for, he was just better than the alternative. You got to remember, I had just put two graduating seniors in collage, lost a huge chunk of my life savings in the bush financial crash, as well as lost the salary/management position I'd had for years due to plant closing, five years before I planned to retire and enjoy life. Would have been a fool to be in my shoes and help vote in another republican in that election. Obama didn't hurt me. I landed safely and made money during those 8 years. If those 8 were hard on you, I'm sorry, but I didn't tank the economy.
With all due respect, White...the definition of whether a President is good or bad isn't whether he "hurt" you! Obama didn't hurt me yet he wiped out the life's savings of millions of Americans with economic policies that prolonged a recession and turned it into The Great Recession. What Americans needed more than anything when Obama took office were jobs. It should have been priority number one for any Administration! It was not the number one priority of the Obama Administration and one can tell that by their concentration on getting the Affordable Care Act passed...something that was a jobs killer! They followed that up with calls for Cap & Trade legislation that would have increased the cost of energy across the board for American industry...one more thing that was a jobs killer! It shocked me at the time that they would be so oblivious to the suffering that was going on in this country...how people were burning up their savings waiting for jobs to be created...and yet they were more interested in a liberal "wish list" than they were in the creation of jobs in the Private Sector!

Forum List

Back