WOW! Donald Trump's Homeland Security Chief of Staff LEAVES the GOP - "I'm Done."

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas

I'm done.

I no longer believe the Republican Party can be saved.

The vitriolic rhetoric is inspiring violent radicals. I'm quitting the GOP. And I hope more do the same.

Welcome to the Light Side of the Force, Mr. Taylor. Although you obviously worked under Donald Trump - we welcome you with open arms as long as you are ready to get to work fighting fascism. Thoughts?

EDIT: Powerful words here.

After more than a decade in counterterrorism, it’s clear to me that my party is mainstreaming conspiracy theories that are fueling a statistical spike in political intimidation, attitudes toward violence and the specter of domestic terrorism that we witnessed this weekend in New York.

I'm done.

The vitriolic rhetoric is inspiring violent radicals. I'm quitting the GOP. And I hope more do the same.

Welcome to the Light Side of the Force, Mr. Taylor. Although you obviously worked under Donald Trump - we welcome you with open arms as long as you are ready to get to work fighting fascism. Thoughts?

After more than a decade in counterterrorism, it’s clear to me that my party is mainstreaming conspiracy theories that are fueling a statistical spike in political intimidation, attitudes toward violence and the specter of domestic terrorism that we witnessed this weekend in New York.

Wow is right.

I'm done.

I guess he won't be going to Hungary for CPAC.

Quitting the GOP will obviously stop the massive influx of illegal aliens which by design are intended to replace the American citizens with democrat idiots! And FBI stats indicate democrats are violent radicals. :dunno:

I'm done.

The headline should be
Globo homo inc uniparty fag revels his true colors

I'm done.

How small is the bubble you live in that you don’t see the democrats as the violence team.

I'm done.

Fake news

Never heard of this asshole. :auiqs.jpg:

I'm done.

Grand Old Party is not so grand, when it supports ignoring or overthrowing free elections, the country was founded on. Not so grand when influential party leaders support Russia against the free world. No so grand when party leaders actually become speakers at White Nationalist conferences, coincidentally held down the street from CPAC.

This story is 7 months old.....things have changed.
Most of the NeverTrumpers have been exposed and nobody in the party is listening to them anymore.

So far Trump is 85-3 in races involving candidates he's endorsed.

Meanwhile nobody wants Biden's endorsement because it's the kiss of death.

I'm done.

The sooner people realize that the current way of voting is making both parties more extreme, and the sooner they find out what Proportional Representation is, the sooner the US can become a normal country.

Frigidweirdo, on the contrary, both parties are uniting as one, and generally against Whitey with the exception of a few folks like Rand Paul.

Follow up question, why didn't Trump dissolve the "Homeland Security" department or at least encourage Congress to take action? They served no purpose back during the (pre-planned) "Patriot Act" days and clearly now are a modern day Gestapo.

Grand Old Party is not so grand, when it supports ignoring or overthrowing free elections, the country was founded on. Not so grand when influential party leaders support Russia against the free world. No so grand when party leaders actually become speakers at White Nationalist conferences, coincidentally held down the street from CPAC.
What many Repubs support will save your asses. You expect the whole loaf when half a loaf is better than none. Divide the nation up if it brings calm.

I'm done.

This is what is happening to actual conservatives.

What many Repubs support will save your asses. You expect the whole loaf when half a loaf is better than none. Divide the nation up if it brings calm.
What does that gobbledygook mean? What is it republicans are doing to save my ass, that I can't do for myself? Whole loaf, half loaf? You a typical Republican, just trying to raise some bread?

Forum List

Back