Wow, Democrats Had a 92% Turnout in Alabama vrs 2016

Anyone who claims that illegal voting has occurred, including trump, should come up with evidence of voter fraud; including where and how. What county? What state? Apparently this is a widespread problem, so how come no evidence of it has been produced?

Evidence like 92% turnout in an off year election that typically sees only 30 to 50%?
Still no evidence of widespread voter fraud after all these years? It's interesting that so many people have said that there was such fraud and yet haven't come up with anything.

Democrats are ignorantly celebrating in a loud manner, even though this election totally debunks their assertion that voter ID laws are racist.

Democrats are ignorantly celebrating in a loud manner, even though this election totally debunks their assertion that voter ID laws are racist.
My Pa. Republican House leader made the case for voter ID laws being racist. Sorry.
Quote of the Day: Why Republicans Like Voter ID Laws
But it doesn't stop minority citizens from voting Alabama just proved that and Mike Turzai did not say ID laws prevent minorities from voting he said voter fraud was a problem. Fucking Mother Jones is a partisan rag.

My Pa. Republican House leader made the case for voter ID laws being racist. Sorry.
But it doesn't stop minority citizens from voting Alabama just proved that and Mike Turzai did not say ID laws prevent minorities from voting he said voter fraud was a problem. Fucking Mother Jones is a partisan rag.

They don't try to stop all minorities from voting.....only some of them

One or two percent can make a difference in a close election

What ? That makes no fucking sense at all we call these groups minorities for a reason . Taking away one to two percent of a small groups have almost zero impact on an election.

Okay. Forget mother Jones. Turzai is still a fascist.
Pa. pol: Voter ID helps GOP win state
Turzai: Voter ID Law Means Romney Can Win PA
Mike Turzai Quote
5 Republicans Who Are Getting Honest About Voter ID Laws | Care2 Causes

What ? That makes no fucking sense at all we call these groups minorities for a reason . Taking away one to two percent of a small groups have almost zero impact on an election.
regardless its bullshit Its not the KKK Democratic party Jim Crow haydays.

Mike Turzai Quote
Did Turzai state that the laws were going to prevent legal citizens from voting ? No he did not and both of my Grandfathers fought real fascist during WWII so you need another description for people you disagree with because Fascist and Racist do not apply.

Mike Turzai Quote
Did Turzai state that the laws were going to prevent legal citizens from voting ? No he did not and both of my Grandfathers fought real fascist during WWII so you need another description for people you disagree with because Fascist and Racist do not apply.
Turzai was looking for a way to solve a problem that didn`t exist.
Ahead of trial, Pennsylvania admits there is no voter fraud problem

Mike Turzai Quote
Turzai was looking for a way to solve a problem that didn`t exist.
Ahead of trial, Pennsylvania admits there is no voter fraud problem
Glitch let ineligible immigrants vote in Philly elections, officials say

Democrats Face Election Fraud Lawsuit Over Pennsylvania Special Election

And Breitbart isn't a partisan rag? Stay ignorant.

The regressives really had their "get out the vote" program rolling.

This just in....white conservatives everywhere claim foul after 92% of eligible voters exercise their Constitutional right to vote in Alabama.

This is how fake news starts, some idiot doesn't understand that 92% of 2016 turnout doesn't equal 92% of eligible voters.

Anyone who claims that illegal voting has occurred, including trump, should come up with evidence of voter fraud; including where and how. What county? What state? Apparently this is a widespread problem, so how come no evidence of it has been produced?

Evidence like 92% turnout in an off year election that typically sees only 30 to 50%?

That is just evidence of Jimmie's dishonesty.

And Breitbart isn't a partisan rag? Stay ignorant.
I don't read Breitbart.

That is just evidence of Jimmie's dishonesty.

Yeah, that's a wildly dishonest statement. They had less people voting in this election than did just last year.

Yet its somehow a 'conspiracy'.

Sigh....you can't fix stupid.

Forum List

Back