Wow, being unemployed pays pretty well.

Hunter Biden and wife Melissa upsize into $25k-a-month canal-front home in Venice, California where they are under 24-hour protection by Secret Service agents.

It's believed the father of five, who turned 51 on Thursday, is paying $25,000 a month to rent the posh property, a step up from the $12,000/month he was paying in his previous digs.

Hunter Biden moves family to $5.4million canal-front home in Venice

Why isn't this in the Rubber Room. It's not politics. Hunter Biden has no part in government. Never has, never will. Why do you care so much about what he does or does not do?

No part in government? LOL, where/how did he get his money? You poor ignorant liberal.

Hunter Biden and wife Melissa upsize into $25k-a-month canal-front home in Venice, California where they are under 24-hour protection by Secret Service agents. It's believed the father of five, who turned 51 on Thursday, is paying $25,000 a month to rent the posh property

What line of work is Hunter in to afford $300,000 a year just in rent? I gotta get me some of that-- -- I never knew the Chinese paid that well! That's more than a president's salary can afford!

BTW, what is that? Are those refer plants growing on Hunter's patio deck?

View attachment 454754
Reefer is legal in CA.

Forum List

Back