Wow, being unemployed pays pretty well.

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Hunter Biden and wife Melissa upsize into $25k-a-month canal-front home in Venice, California where they are under 24-hour protection by Secret Service agents.

It's believed the father of five, who turned 51 on Thursday, is paying $25,000 a month to rent the posh property, a step up from the $12,000/month he was paying in his previous digs.

Hunter Biden moves family to $5.4million canal-front home in Venice

Hunter Biden and wife Melissa upsize into $25k-a-month canal-front home in Venice, California where they are under 24-hour protection by Secret Service agents.

It's believed the father of five, who turned 51 on Thursday, is paying $25,000 a month to rent the posh property, a step up from the $12,000/month he was paying in his previous digs.

I thought he was grounded and Joe had him locked up under the war room
in the secret dungeon.

I thought he was grounded and Joe had him locked up under the war room
in the secret dungeon.

That must have been before they realized they could get away with anything.

$2 million advance on a book.... everyone who's somebody or the son of somebody n this case, gets rich off of books, it seems....

Hunter Biden and wife Melissa upsize into $25k-a-month canal-front home in Venice, California where they are under 24-hour protection by Secret Service agents. It's believed the father of five, who turned 51 on Thursday, is paying $25,000 a month to rent the posh property

What line of work is Hunter in to afford $300,000 a year just in rent? I gotta get me some of that-- -- I never knew the Chinese paid that well! That's more than a president's salary can afford!

BTW, what is that? Are those refer plants growing on Hunter's patio deck?

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 4.59.12 PM.png

Hunter Biden and wife Melissa upsize into $25k-a-month canal-front home in Venice, California where they are under 24-hour protection by Secret Service agents. It's believed the father of five, who turned 51 on Thursday, is paying $25,000 a month to rent the posh property

What line of work is Hunter in to afford $300,000 a year just in rent? I gotta get me some of that-- -- I never knew the Chinese paid that well! That's more than a president's salary can afford!

BTW, what is that? Are those refer plants growing on Hunter's patio deck?

View attachment 454754

Hunter wouldn't lower his standards to reefer.

Meth, Heroin, Fentanyl, make pot seem like chewing tobacco..

Meth, Heroin, Fentanyl, make pot seem like chewing tobacco..
Speaking from experience?

Let me help you honey.

The sentence you deleted provided context.
"Hunter wouldn't lower his standards to reefer."

Now try and keep up darling. And ask when you need more help and are confused again.

I understand how public school does damage.

Last edited:
How is it you know about Meth, Heroin, Fentanyl, and weed? Did Hunter call you and tell you, or do you have this knowledge from your druggie years?

From what I have read.

I never have tried:

Meth, Heroin, Fentanyl,

yet

How is it you know about Meth, Heroin, Fentanyl, and weed? Did Hunter call you and tell you, or do you have this knowledge from your druggie years?

From what I have read.

I never have tried:

Meth, Heroin, Fentanyl,

yet
I would stay away from Fentanyl. I lost a good friend last year due to that shit.

Why isn't this in the Rubber Room. It's not politics. Hunter Biden has no part in government. Never has, never will. Why do you care so much about what he does or does not do?

From what I have read.

I never have tried:

Meth, Heroin, Fentanyl,

yet
I would stay away from Fentanyl. I lost a good friend last year due to that shit.

My sympathies.

I will all three. I am sure I would love it and quickly become powerless.

Seen and heard of so many going down.

Opiods

I fear ever having surgery and the painkillers

Why isn't this in the Rubber Room. It's not politics. Hunter Biden has no part in government. Never has, never will. Why do you care so much about what he does or does not do?

Whaaaah!!!!

Mommy.

Hunter was in the military until he got booted from drug use.

Is the military related to the government in any way darling?

"Never has, never will."

$2 million advance on a book.... everyone who's somebody or the son of somebody n this case, gets rich off of books, it seems....
It helps to have a built-in guarantee of bulk sales to organizations looking for favors. No one cares what the book says.

Forum List

Back