Wow... again the biased MSM won't admit their bias! Simple statement:"The U.S.done more tests in 8 days than South Korea has done in 8 weeks."

Trumpā€™s Failing Coronavirus Response is Standard Issue Republicanism in 2020

ā€œHeā€™s got a certain talent for this,ā€ President Donald Trump said of Vice President Mike Pence when entrusting him with the response to the COVID-19 coronavirus crisis. Penceā€™s perpetual grimace is the new face of the U.S. response to the coronavirus, after a chaotic week when the White House health teamā€™s internecine squabbles and revolving-door corruption got a bit too public for Trumpā€™s comfort. GOP operatives are likely relieved that their ā€œadult in the roomā€ has taken over. After all, Pence may be a fundamentalist zealot, but he is at least an actual ā€œnormalā€ policy-maker.

But a Pence-led response is dangerous, not in spite of, but precisely because he is a typical Republican. His coronavirus task force ā€” which includes several Pence loyalists ā€” is not particularly Trumpian. Its members are long-time political operatives, some of whom even have medical degrees. For the most part, their problem is not incompetence. Itā€™s that they apply their competence and considerable resources in exactly the way a ā€œnormalā€ Republican administration would: protection for the powerful, callousness for the afflicted, and a special disdain for the ā€œother.ā€ In the Pence coronavirus task force, we have a clear window into what a Pence presidency would look like. The answer should scare you.

Trump's stopping the flights from China early on prevented the explosion of infections that the EU has, thank you President Trump.
View attachment 315518

We have had one day of slowing growth and you are claiming victory...weird

and why does your chart show days that have not happened yet?

View attachment 315520
My chart "projects" one number, its a SWAG based on graphs like yours. Your graph of new cases doesn't track active cases like mine where I subtract the recovered number from the total cases number.

so, your chart is fake....thanks for being open about it
My chart is real, your IQ is apparently too low to understand it.
(you need to understand a calendar to understand my graph)

Your chart is bullshit as it makes up data that has not yet happened. You have nothing to base your "guess" on other than your "I LOVE TRUMP MORE THAN MY LIFE" hysteria.
Like Cuomo screaming that he needs 40K ventilators?

Trumpā€™s Failing Coronavirus Response is Standard Issue Republicanism in 2020

ā€œHeā€™s got a certain talent for this,ā€ President Donald Trump said of Vice President Mike Pence when entrusting him with the response to the COVID-19 coronavirus crisis. Penceā€™s perpetual grimace is the new face of the U.S. response to the coronavirus, after a chaotic week when the White House health teamā€™s internecine squabbles and revolving-door corruption got a bit too public for Trumpā€™s comfort. GOP operatives are likely relieved that their ā€œadult in the roomā€ has taken over. After all, Pence may be a fundamentalist zealot, but he is at least an actual ā€œnormalā€ policy-maker.

But a Pence-led response is dangerous, not in spite of, but precisely because he is a typical Republican. His coronavirus task force ā€” which includes several Pence loyalists ā€” is not particularly Trumpian. Its members are long-time political operatives, some of whom even have medical degrees. For the most part, their problem is not incompetence. Itā€™s that they apply their competence and considerable resources in exactly the way a ā€œnormalā€ Republican administration would: protection for the powerful, callousness for the afflicted, and a special disdain for the ā€œother.ā€ In the Pence coronavirus task force, we have a clear window into what a Pence presidency would look like. The answer should scare you.

Trump's stopping the flights from China early on prevented the explosion of infections that the EU has, thank you President Trump.
View attachment 315518

We have had one day of slowing growth and you are claiming victory...weird

and why does your chart show days that have not happened yet?

View attachment 315520
My chart "projects" one number, its a SWAG based on graphs like yours. Your graph of new cases doesn't track active cases like mine where I subtract the recovered number from the total cases number.

so, your chart is fake....thanks for being open about it
My chart is real, your IQ is apparently too low to understand it.
(you need to understand a calendar to understand my graph)

Your chart is bullshit as it makes up data that has not yet happened. You have nothing to base your "guess" on other than your "I LOVE TRUMP MORE THAN MY LIFE" hysteria.
Like Cuomo screaming that he needs 40K ventilators?

You and the MSM keep distorting Trump's record of accomplishment.
1. Trump's stopping flights from China gave the US time to get new commercial testing capacity approved
2. The CDC's testing cap0acity was inadequate for COVID-19. It was fine for Ebola, but not this pandemic.
3. The US is doing way better than the EU, so Trump deserves praise, not criticism

1. He did not stop flights, he restricted who could be on them. And he did this in Jan but we did not get testing approved till March...WHY
2. Yes we all know that part....why did it take us till March to figure this out?
3. I do not give a fuck about the EU. Funny how when I compare our testing to South Korea your only response is to change the subject.

I am not bashing Trump, I am bashing our government...quit being so damn defensive...it makes you irrational
You lying ASSHOLE. Anyone can go back and read your 'Trump-hate' posts.
You've been specifically putting up Trump-hate posts

You people have such childish minds, everything is black and white to you all, you have nothing else in your world. Either I worship Trump or I hate him. I do not hate Trump, hate takes effort and a level of caring that I do not share for Trump.

I do not like Trump, I think he is not a very good president and do not like many of his decisions, but I still think he was better than the last two.

Also, when he makes a good one I have no trouble giving him credit. I have supported both his SCOTUS picks, I started a thread applauding his work to get us out of Afghanistan. I have praised him for changing the rules for Fed employees making it easier to get rid of dead weight.

Grow up, would you.

You people have such childish minds, everything is black and white to you all, you have nothing else in your world. Either I worship Trump or I hate him. I do not hate Trump, hate takes effort and a level of caring that I do not share for Trump.

I do not like Trump, I think he is not a very good president and do not like many of his decisions, but I still think he was better than the last two.

Also, when he makes a good one I have no trouble giving him credit. I have supported both his SCOTUS picks, I started a thread applauding his work to get us out of Afghanistan. I have praised him for changing the rules for Fed employees making it easier to get rid of dead weight.

Grow up, would you.
So who are you going to vote for? Trump or Biden? HAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA!
Or are you going to throw away your chance and not vote.
Or maybe you'll write Bernie's name in?
It's a moot point about Biden.
As I type this the DNC are busy little beavers consulting with their hundreds of lawyers about how they can get rid of Biden and coronate Cuomo, who wasn't smart enough to know there were thousands of ventilators sitting in a warehouse in Kentucky just waiting for some moron in Cuomo's office to pick up the phone and ask the White house: "where's those ventilators you said you sent us?

neither

of course I will vote.

As I type this the DNC are busy little beavers consulting with their hundreds of lawyers about how they can get rid of Biden and coronate Cuomo, who wasn't smart enough to know there were thousands of ventilators sitting in a warehouse in Kentucky just waiting for some moron in Cuomo's office to pick up the phone and ask the White house: "where's those ventilators you said you sent us?

You seem to know far more about the DNC and their plans than I do, so I will take you word for it. Matters not to me as I would not vote for either on of them

neither

of course I will vote.

You seem to know far more about the DNC and their plans than I do, so I will take you word for it. Matters not to me as I would not vote for either on of them
Remember what the fucking DNC did to Bernie in 08?
Bernie's 'Brown Shirts' have never and will forget what the DNC did to their 'neo-Mao' Dear Leader.
(The fucking DEMs would feel perfectly at home in NK..)
They are going to do it to Biden.
The Fucking DEMs are so fucked up they would nominate Rosie O'Donnell if they thought she had a chance of beating Trump.

neither

of course I will vote.

Remember what the fucking DNC did to Bernie in 08?
Bernie's 'Brown Shirts' have never and will forget what the DNC did to their 'neo-Mao' Dear Leader.
(The fucking DEMs would feel perfectly at home in NK..)
They are going to do it to Biden.
The Fucking DEMs are so fucked up they would nominate Rosie O'Donnell if they thought she had a chance of beating Trump.

You seem to know far more about the DNC than I do, so I will take you word for it.

South Korea has tested 1-in-170 people; the United States: 1-in-1,090.
The US has a long way to go to equal S Korea's per capita testing!
But the US is #1 in number of people infected with the virus. Trump must be proud.

Iā€™m never impressed or moved by the left suddenly caring about lies. Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Rice, Clinton, and just about everyone else in the DNC, lies for 8 straight years and they were completely fine with it. Now all of a sudden they are oh so very concerned about the truth.

fuck off you hypocritical idiots.

Iā€™m never impressed or moved by the left suddenly caring about lies. Obama, Biden, Pelosi, Rice, Clinton, and just about everyone else in the DNC, lies for 8 straight years and they were completely fine with it. Now all of a sudden they are oh so very concerned about the truth.

1585425054666.png

View attachment 316440

You keep using that word but you do not know what it means.

Forum List

Back