WOW 9/11 again.

I'm sorry, but what was it that ties OKC and 911 together again?

FBI .... 1993 WTC Bombing - explosives provided by the FBI, and proven in tape recorded conversations between FBI - John Anticev and the informant Emad Salem.

FBI .... engaged in multiple acts of criminal conduct (including their possible involvement in the murder of OKC Police Officer Yeakey), among many other details including the coercion and intimidation of Grand Jury members.

FBI ... involvement in derailing counter-terror investigations being conducted in the months prior to 911, including halting investigations of some of the alleged terrorists, much to the outrage of honest FBI agents involved in those investigations.

Just for starters ...

To the Twoofers, 9/11 is just a game.

tetris9-11.gif

:D

tetris9-11.gif

And there you are, ready to contribute your 12 points. Now, the two of you are exercising a collective IQ almost equaling a house plant.

Congratulations. You two should be front runners in the next Darwin award.

What the Twoofers think really hit the building, but was covered up by CGI planes.

JRoIi.gif

Or was it covered up with an orb??

I'm sorry, but what was it that ties OKC and 911 together again?
Oh nothing Ollie, just similar false flag attacks that the rogue elements of the US government
may be behind it is all.

BTW glad you made it through your experience. You lived to fight another day.

the moon made of green cheese? If someone said blue cheese I would go along with it. Maybe there is a pile of hotwings and celery on the moon, but on the dark side so we can't see.
That makes a lot more sense, and would be much tastier, than the pig vomit spewed by the treasonous twoofers we have here.....just sayin'
Treason is keeping quiet about it and not asking questions about the treasonous OCT that doesn't add up.
Shut up, order yourself some wings with blue cheese and watch a Batman movie, you mindless fucking troll.

mindless is hating your country so much you believe anything bad about it, as well as spread the dumbass stories with NO evidence to back it up.

hint, dreams are not evidence.

so you think telling people to shut up is a way to win your argument?
Talk about a mindless troll, you take the cake.
Now go change your diaper and wait for the nice lady to come give you your mediceine, it will help you relax. you batshit crazy treasonous bastard troll

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them." -- George Orwell, writer

You not disapproving what has happened to the nation you live in, by a government you trusted, and collaborating with them, to spread the lies and propaganda to the detriment of your fellow citizens is what is treasonous.

As usual I see nothing here but opinion. Looking for truth on the net about any of this is a waste of time because once again the conspiracy sites have covered it all and you have to get through hundreds of pages to find anything that is based on the real facts.......

As usual I see nothing here but opinion. Looking for truth on the net about any of this is a waste of time because once again the conspiracy sites have covered it all and you have to get through hundreds of pages to find anything that is based on the real facts.......

I agree.
The question has to be - Why would a man in his position hold such an opinion?

I can see why the dross end of the political scale claim the Israelis did it but he's another story.

When someone of this nature speaks, you have to consider his views as potential truth.
No you don't. If he'd said the moon was made of cheese, would you consider it as potential truth?

Same thing.

Ah, you dislike something so you make fun of it rather than explore the possibility of truth.

I understand theTaliban are anti education; what makes your attitude to investigation and learning better than theirs?
I understand the Taliban hate Jews, too. What makes your attitude towards Jews any better than the Taliban's?
Every idea from a credible source deserves investigation and this guy is such a source.
It may well be total rubbish but his qualifications and background suggest it's worth a look to see if it holds water.
You go ahead. I'll continue to point and laugh at every retard who screeches "JOOOOOOS!!"

When someone of this nature speaks, you have to consider his views as potential truth.
No you don't. If he'd said the moon was made of cheese, would you consider it as potential truth?

Same thing.
Hmm...Let's see, what are the chances the moon is really made of cheese...as opposed to Israel and the Mossad being involved in the 9-11 attacks...All things considered....I think it more likely the latter.
To compare the 2 shows your level of ignorance.
"JOOOOOS!!"

Retard. :lmao:

I agree.
The question has to be - Why would a man in his position hold such an opinion?

I can see why the dross end of the political scale claim the Israelis did it but he's another story.
Flip the script and ask why the liars in that administration held the positions they did? Many of them were Israeli firster loyalists, with ties to the defense industry, so ask yourself who benefited the most from 9-11 or the subsequent wars that sprang up as justification because of 9-11. It isn't the whistle blowers or those in the truth movement that have benefitted, as many have lost careers, and even their lives because they dared to speak out.
People have a hard time facing the reality of the situation, especially being taught that the US of A was such a benevolent nation from cradle to grave, but after learning the truth about their country and the rigged system, and all of the lies they have told the American people, one could provide a very reasonable and viable opposite point of view.

It's a reality that one must face especially if one wants America to regain any illusion of being such an honest, benevolent and just nation.
Don't count on the main stream media for exposing you to these things either, most are complicit with the ones who spew the lies. Other sources are necessary for putting things together, and we have to rely on brave whistle blowers, and honest journalists who aren't paid or coerced by the very same people who are part of the corruption, to expose them and the events they orchestrate.

Why do you think they want to punish those who do?
The truth is that the government that is in control of the country you live in provides an illusion of freedom of choice, and of being just, and no amount of denial will change that reality, and 9-11 was a coup de tat with the extremists taking and holding power. It matters not what "party" is in charge, if left unchecked the American people will always lose, and they have made it their mission to prevent the people from realizing their crimes, by any manner possible, especially by passing "laws" to do so and using the "media" to tell you what they want you to think and believe.

Treason is keeping quiet about it and not asking questions about the treasonous OCT that doesn't add up.
Shut up, order yourself some wings with blue cheese and watch a Batman movie, you mindless fucking troll.

mindless is hating your country so much you believe anything bad about it, as well as spread the dumbass stories with NO evidence to back it up.

Now go change your diaper and wait for the nice lady to come give you your mediceine, it will help you relax. you batshit crazy treasonous bastard troll

"The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them." -- George Orwell, writer

You not disapproving what has happened to the nation you live in, by a government you trusted, and collaborating with them, to spread the lies and propaganda to the detriment of your fellow citizens is what is treasonous.
Well then get off your slack ass and make a citizen's arrest, you sissy bedwetter. C'mon. Bring it. If you don't, you're a party to the treason you condemn.

Want my address?

Well then get off your slack ass and make a citizen's arrest, you sissy bedwetter. C'mon. Bring it. If you don't, you're a party to the treason you condemn.

Want my address?
Your address, for what? So when somebody knocks the shit out of you I can be blamed? No thanks asshole, you can remain anonymous and continue to think you're a free American while your lawmakers lie to you like a 2 bit braindead whore.

Your response and these others concerning the dire situation your nation is in are what passes for intellect. It's no wonder this country is in the shape its in, and why they feel they can getaway with the shit that they do, because of dumb fucking assholes like yourself.

12 more points than you, NutterNTexas

"JOOOOOS!!"

Retard. :lmao:

Colonel Sanders was behind 9/11? :shock:

tetris9-11.gif

Want my address?
Your address, for what? So when somebody knocks the shit out of you I can be blamed?
None of you will knock the shit out of me. You're all worthless and weak. You talk shit on the internet because talking shit in real life gets you stomped.
No thanks asshole, you can remain anonymous and continue to think you're a free American while your lawmakers lie to you like a 2 bit braindead whore.
I'm a free American. I'm not enslaved by hatred.

But only you can free yourself. The problem is you seem to enjoy your hatred too much.
Your response and these others concerning the dire situation your nation is in are what passes for intellect. It's no wonder this country is in the shape its in, and why they feel they can getaway with the shit that they do, because of dumb fucking assholes like yourself.
Your idea of "intellect" is interesting.

Say, you know, The Jew did not fuck up your life. YOU did. Man up and take responsibility for yourself.

Or else follow your leader:

hitlersuicide.gif

Frankly, while there are many conspiracy theories about 9/11, I just can't see enough evidence to be sure either way.
I've heard loads of pro Muslims groups claim the attacks were mossad.
However, I've always assumed that was political shit and not worth listening to.
This one is different because of who is saying it.

Alan Sabrosky
Alan Sabrosky (Ph.D., University of Michigan), is a ten-year US Marine Corps veteran and a graduate of the US Army War College. also a writer and consultant specializing in national and international security affairs. In December 1988, he received the Superior Civilian Service Award after more than five years of service at the U.S. Army War College as Director of Studies, Strategic Studies Institute, and holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research.
He is listed in WHO'S WHO IN THE EAST (23rd ed.). A Marine Corps Vietnam veteran and a 1986 graduate of the U.S. Army War College, Dr. Sabrosky's teaching and research appointments have included the United States Military Academy, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Middlebury College and Catholic University; while in government service, he held concurrent adjunct professorships at Georgetown University and the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS).
Dr. Sabrosky has lectured widely on defense and foreign affairs in the United States and abroad.

It's worth 10 minutes of your time.

So might this.

The last name was familiar as a contributor to the internet tabloid "prison planet" so I did some digging.

Adam Holland: Alan Sabrosky: "Large majority of U.S. Jews are traitors" and Israel did 9/11 attacks. So who the heck is Alan Sabrosky?

Alan Sabrosky: "Large majority of U.S. Jews are traitors" and Israel did 9/11 attacks. So who the heck is Alan Sabrosky?

Sometimes, when an expert makes a serious charge but has no evidence to back it up, it's still newsworthy by dint of the provenance of the charge. The reputation of a source can play a big role in determining when to believe unverifiable charges, or at least report them with a grain of salt.

Alan Sabrosky bills himself as the former Director of Studies at the U.S. Army War College. He has made quite a name for himself in recent months by first declaring himself a military expert with high-level connections in the U.S. military hierarchy, then by outrageously claiming that Israel was responsible for 9/11 and that the U.S. military knows this and is concealing it. While he offers no evidence for this, he claims that he should be trusted because of his expertise. The truth of the matter -- with respect to both his background and his claims -- is quite different, of course. Sabrosky has deliberately inflated his role in the military and has used that ruse to promote a hateful, fact-free conspiracy theory. In fact, while he did work as an administrator at the U.S. Army War College, he was not, as his job title seems to indicate, the director or dean of the college. Far from it. According to the Press Office of the Army War College, in the mid-1980s, Sabrosky served as a civilian administrator at a research department of the college, supervising the publication of papers written within that department. His job title was "Director of Studies" because he supervised publishing studies done within a department of the college. He was a mid-level civilian manager at a military college, without access to the sort of highly classified material of the sort he now fraudulently claims to have. Moreover, since his employment at that school was about 25 years ago, his employment there would provide him with no special insights with respect to 9/11. How on earth could someone who worked on the level of a college librarian in the 1980s be privy to top secret information revealing a vast hidden conspiracy? And how on earth could he be the only person to know about it or think it worth revealing?

Imagine that -- an irrational Jew-hater lying.

So, Fred, still think this guy's bullshit is worth serious consideration?

Careful, now -- your answer may reveal volumes about you.

Frankly, while there are many conspiracy theories about 9/11, I just can't see enough evidence to be sure either way.
I've heard loads of pro Muslims groups claim the attacks were mossad.
However, I've always assumed that was political shit and not worth listening to.
This one is different because of who is saying it.

Alan Sabrosky
Alan Sabrosky (Ph.D., University of Michigan), is a ten-year US Marine Corps veteran and a graduate of the US Army War College. also a writer and consultant specializing in national and international security affairs. In December 1988, he received the Superior Civilian Service Award after more than five years of service at the U.S. Army War College as Director of Studies, Strategic Studies Institute, and holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research.
He is listed in WHO'S WHO IN THE EAST (23rd ed.). A Marine Corps Vietnam veteran and a 1986 graduate of the U.S. Army War College, Dr. Sabrosky's teaching and research appointments have included the United States Military Academy, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Middlebury College and Catholic University; while in government service, he held concurrent adjunct professorships at Georgetown University and the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS).
Dr. Sabrosky has lectured widely on defense and foreign affairs in the United States and abroad.

It's worth 10 minutes of your time.

So might this.

The last name was familiar as a contributor to the internet tabloid "prison planet" so I did some digging.

Adam Holland: Alan Sabrosky: "Large majority of U.S. Jews are traitors" and Israel did 9/11 attacks. So who the heck is Alan Sabrosky?

Alan Sabrosky: "Large majority of U.S. Jews are traitors" and Israel did 9/11 attacks. So who the heck is Alan Sabrosky?

Sometimes, when an expert makes a serious charge but has no evidence to back it up, it's still newsworthy by dint of the provenance of the charge. The reputation of a source can play a big role in determining when to believe unverifiable charges, or at least report them with a grain of salt.

Alan Sabrosky bills himself as the former Director of Studies at the U.S. Army War College. He has made quite a name for himself in recent months by first declaring himself a military expert with high-level connections in the U.S. military hierarchy, then by outrageously claiming that Israel was responsible for 9/11 and that the U.S. military knows this and is concealing it. While he offers no evidence for this, he claims that he should be trusted because of his expertise. The truth of the matter -- with respect to both his background and his claims -- is quite different, of course. Sabrosky has deliberately inflated his role in the military and has used that ruse to promote a hateful, fact-free conspiracy theory. In fact, while he did work as an administrator at the U.S. Army War College, he was not, as his job title seems to indicate, the director or dean of the college. Far from it. According to the Press Office of the Army War College, in the mid-1980s, Sabrosky served as a civilian administrator at a research department of the college, supervising the publication of papers written within that department. His job title was "Director of Studies" because he supervised publishing studies done within a department of the college. He was a mid-level civilian manager at a military college, without access to the sort of highly classified material of the sort he now fraudulently claims to have. Moreover, since his employment at that school was about 25 years ago, his employment there would provide him with no special insights with respect to 9/11. How on earth could someone who worked on the level of a college librarian in the 1980s be privy to top secret information revealing a vast hidden conspiracy? And how on earth could he be the only person to know about it or think it worth revealing?

Busted!

Next.

Forum List

Back