WOW 9/11 again.

No you don't. If he'd said the moon was made of cheese, would you consider it as potential truth?

Same thing.

Ah, you dislike something so you make fun of it rather than explore the possibility of truth.

I understand theTaliban are anti education; what makes your attitude to investigation and learning better than theirs?
I understand the Taliban hate Jews, too. What makes your attitude towards Jews any better than the Taliban's?
Every idea from a credible source deserves investigation and this guy is such a source.
It may well be total rubbish but his qualifications and background suggest it's worth a look to see if it holds water.
You go ahead. I'll continue to point and laugh at every retard who screeches "JOOOOOOS!!"

I'll challenge you.
Find any post of mine where I express hatred towards Jews or Israelis in general, rather than their government and I'll sign out of the forum, never to return.

If you can't find such a post, you apologise, sign out and never return.
Do we have a deal or are you a liar and a coward?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6Reib6xUMQ]Dr. Alan Sabrosky: Israel behind 9/11, Part II - YouTube[/ame]

So might this.

The last name was familiar as a contributor to the internet tabloid "prison planet" so I did some digging.

Adam Holland: Alan Sabrosky: "Large majority of U.S. Jews are traitors" and Israel did 9/11 attacks. So who the heck is Alan Sabrosky?

Alan Sabrosky: "Large majority of U.S. Jews are traitors" and Israel did 9/11 attacks. So who the heck is Alan Sabrosky?

Sometimes, when an expert makes a serious charge but has no evidence to back it up, it's still newsworthy by dint of the provenance of the charge. The reputation of a source can play a big role in determining when to believe unverifiable charges, or at least report them with a grain of salt.

Alan Sabrosky bills himself as the former Director of Studies at the U.S. Army War College. He has made quite a name for himself in recent months by first declaring himself a military expert with high-level connections in the U.S. military hierarchy, then by outrageously claiming that Israel was responsible for 9/11 and that the U.S. military knows this and is concealing it. While he offers no evidence for this, he claims that he should be trusted because of his expertise. The truth of the matter -- with respect to both his background and his claims -- is quite different, of course. Sabrosky has deliberately inflated his role in the military and has used that ruse to promote a hateful, fact-free conspiracy theory. In fact, while he did work as an administrator at the U.S. Army War College, he was not, as his job title seems to indicate, the director or dean of the college. Far from it. According to the Press Office of the Army War College, in the mid-1980s, Sabrosky served as a civilian administrator at a research department of the college, supervising the publication of papers written within that department. His job title was "Director of Studies" because he supervised publishing studies done within a department of the college. He was a mid-level civilian manager at a military college, without access to the sort of highly classified material of the sort he now fraudulently claims to have. Moreover, since his employment at that school was about 25 years ago, his employment there would provide him with no special insights with respect to 9/11. How on earth could someone who worked on the level of a college librarian in the 1980s be privy to top secret information revealing a vast hidden conspiracy? And how on earth could he be the only person to know about it or think it worth revealing?

Yes, it seems you did some serious digging .... and you excavated a blogger named Adam Holland ... who has a blog named adam holland. He has a face book page, and a twitter account .. and that's about all he says about himself and his background ... which was also all I could find about him. In other words, who the hell is adam holland and why should anyone consider anything he has to say as being worth a cup of coffee?

Looking over his "blog" ... what I see is a propensity to blog about anyone having anything unkind to say about Israel ... anyone who dares even question the official story of 911 ... and a prolific mud slinger to include furthering the nonsense alluding to Ron Paul being a racist. What that tells me is that he's an Israeli apologist at the very least, and it's not out of the realm of possibility that he's being paid by the SPLC or ADL (it's documented fact that Israel employs thousands of bloggers and social media trolls to crush, defame, and attack anyone unfriendly to Israel). So his opinions hold no more weight or legitimacy than yours do, and I'm sorry to tell you .. that isn't very much. Far from being a "reputable" source ... he's a nobody, with no reputation to analyze.

Now, I've already stated that I don't subscribe to Dr. Sabrosky's opinion that "Israel Did It" because I think that lets too many off the hook, and is not an accurate assessment. However, there is more than enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Israeli Intelligence had foreknowledge of the attacks at the very least ... and it would certainly fit their well established profile to have also participated. We absolutely know that Israel has attacked the United States before (USS Liberty attack) ... and we also know that Israel has a significant espionage element spying on the US ... because they are such great friends. And they thank you ... because much, if not all of those friendly gestures are funded with your tax dollars.

So I can see where Dr. Sabrosky might consider Israel a prime suspect .. as they likely did play a role ... and they do have a very dubious history of false flag attacks for their political gain, with Mosad's motto "By way of deception, make war". But Israel couldn't have "done it" alone, as believed/claimed by the Dr.

Imagine that -- an irrational Jew-hater lying.

So, Fred, still think this guy's bullshit is worth serious consideration?

Careful, now -- your answer may reveal volumes about you.

I refuse to hate any group for their beliefs or race.
Some people do but it doesn't negate everything else they say

I believe in taking a close look at evidence and making my mind up rather than dismissing something simply because I don't like a person, their religion or politics.

I believe it's called 'an open mind'.

So might this.

The last name was familiar as a contributor to the internet tabloid "prison planet" so I did some digging.

Adam Holland: Alan Sabrosky: "Large majority of U.S. Jews are traitors" and Israel did 9/11 attacks. So who the heck is Alan Sabrosky?

Alan Sabrosky: "Large majority of U.S. Jews are traitors" and Israel did 9/11 attacks. So who the heck is Alan Sabrosky?

Sometimes, when an expert makes a serious charge but has no evidence to back it up, it's still newsworthy by dint of the provenance of the charge. The reputation of a source can play a big role in determining when to believe unverifiable charges, or at least report them with a grain of salt.

Alan Sabrosky bills himself as the former Director of Studies at the U.S. Army War College. He has made quite a name for himself in recent months by first declaring himself a military expert with high-level connections in the U.S. military hierarchy, then by outrageously claiming that Israel was responsible for 9/11 and that the U.S. military knows this and is concealing it. While he offers no evidence for this, he claims that he should be trusted because of his expertise. The truth of the matter -- with respect to both his background and his claims -- is quite different, of course. Sabrosky has deliberately inflated his role in the military and has used that ruse to promote a hateful, fact-free conspiracy theory. In fact, while he did work as an administrator at the U.S. Army War College, he was not, as his job title seems to indicate, the director or dean of the college. Far from it. According to the Press Office of the Army War College, in the mid-1980s, Sabrosky served as a civilian administrator at a research department of the college, supervising the publication of papers written within that department. His job title was "Director of Studies" because he supervised publishing studies done within a department of the college. He was a mid-level civilian manager at a military college, without access to the sort of highly classified material of the sort he now fraudulently claims to have. Moreover, since his employment at that school was about 25 years ago, his employment there would provide him with no special insights with respect to 9/11. How on earth could someone who worked on the level of a college librarian in the 1980s be privy to top secret information revealing a vast hidden conspiracy? And how on earth could he be the only person to know about it or think it worth revealing?

Yes, it seems you did some serious digging .... and you excavated a blogger named Adam Holland ... who has a blog named adam holland. He has a face book page, and a twitter account .. and that's about all he says about himself and his background ... which was also all I could find about him. In other words, who the hell is adam holland and why should anyone consider anything he has to say as being worth a cup of coffee?

Looking over his "blog" ... what I see is a propensity to blog about anyone having anything unkind to say about Israel ... anyone who dares even question the official story of 911 ... and a prolific mud slinger to include furthering the nonsense alluding to Ron Paul being a racist. What that tells me is that he's an Israeli apologist at the very least, and it's not out of the realm of possibility that he's being paid by the SPLC or ADL (it's documented fact that Israel employs thousands of bloggers and social media trolls to crush, defame, and attack anyone unfriendly to Israel). So his opinions hold no more weight or legitimacy than yours do, and I'm sorry to tell you .. that isn't very much. Far from being a "reputable" source ... he's a nobody, with no reputation to analyze.

Now, I've already stated that I don't subscribe to Dr. Sabrosky's opinion that "Israel Did It" because I think that lets too many off the hook, and is not an accurate assessment. However, there is more than enough evidence to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Israeli Intelligence had foreknowledge of the attacks at the very least ... and it would certainly fit their well established profile to have also participated. We absolutely know that Israel has attacked the United States before (USS Liberty attack) ... and we also know that Israel has a significant espionage element spying on the US ... because they are such great friends. And they thank you ... because much, if not all of those friendly gestures are funded with your tax dollars.

So I can see where Dr. Sabrosky might consider Israel a prime suspect .. as they likely did play a role ... and they do have a very dubious history of false flag attacks for their political gain, with Mosad's motto "By way of deception, make war". But Israel couldn't have "done it" alone, as believed/claimed by the Dr.

From the "tone" of your post, it seems you're hoping to, (you want to), subscribe to the conspiracy theory promoted by Alan Sabrosky.

I find it really strange that Mr. Sabrosky needs such outlets as press.tv (Iranian state propaganda machine), and prison planet (among the worst of the sensational, sleazy tabloids), to further his conspiracies.

I also find it odd that you aren't a bit more concerned with the versacity of the conspiracies floated by Mr. Sabrosky in view of his manufactured credentials. Both you and he are generous with his supposed job titles and work experience. It seems that Mr. Sabrosky has been peddling his conspiracy theories to whomever will listen but his only audience has been the virulently Jew hating Iranians and the far, far, really, really far left internet tabloids.

The "Dancing Israelis" FBI Report - Debunked

White Chevrolet Van, New Jersey, license plate JRJ13Y, registered to Urban Moving Systems, 312 Pavonia, Pavonia Avenue #1, Jersey City, New Jersey, contained telephone numbers and names directly associated with previously identified [blank] and activities.

Urban moving systems, an Israeli owned company that has never filed a tax return, and had some dodgy employees.

See the police report on the arrest of people that some posters deny even exist.
Not a bad report considering the cops arrested ghosts.

Dancing Israelis Police Report

The more you look into police and FBI reports, the more you realise something just doesn't add up.

That's making me look even harder at this.
I don't as yet have a conclusion but I do have enough to make me wonder if there's actually something in the reports I'd previously dismissed as politically motivated crap.

OK - I see no one is much interested in conspiracy theories.
Perhaps someone can explain the news regarding WTC7 falling being released before the fucking thing went down.
The reporter is telling us all about it but the building is in the background.

Of all the stuff that stinks, this a fucking great big smelly old haddock.

Anyone care to explain how they knew it had fallen before it fell?

Last edited by a moderator:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZrlNw-31R8]9/11 Debunked: BBC Early Report on WTC 7 Collapse Explained - YouTube[/ame]

Nice debunk.
Perhaps you can explain why the BBC claimed it was blue screen of earlier footage, before the collapse, used in error.

So might this.

Well done. :clap2:
Seems like they crawl out of the woodwork to defend any criticism of Israel, whether they be paid Israeli loyalists shills, or ignorant Christian zionists, or just plain stupid American citizens.
PNAC is made up of mostly Israeli firsters, and loyalists. Many held positions of authority in the Bush administration, and others. Their paper suggested a new Pearl Harbor event was needed to get the backing for their militaristic agenda. There is a connection that leads to what many consider to be more then a coincidence.
Congress grovels at the feet of Israeli leaders who OK massive amounts of "aid" while mllions of Americans are in severe economic distress.
The Israeli government does not give a fuck about you and neither does your president or congressman.
An Israeli lawmaker tore the pages out of the new testament and threw it in the trash where he said it belonged. The Talmud is full of vile things about Jesus and Christians and rabbis preach this hatred with no reprimand from Israeli leaders..the leaders whose asses your congressman kiss.
Where is the out rage from the Pastors and churches? How many of you heard about this in the MSM? It didn't make the news because it would make Israel look bad, but if Muslims were to do that, you bet your ass it would be plastered all over the place for days.

I don't believe all Israelis jews subscribe to this sort of hatred, but many do as they are taught this thinking.
It is obvious that there are many American (traitors) and Israeli troll activists, who try to minimize, or discredit everything that is opposed to the OCT of Israel and Washington.
We need real American leadership who puts America and her citizens first, but there will be no demand for such leaders while the people of this country remain in ignorant bliss.

BURN A KORAN FOR JESUS // TRASH A BIBLE FOR ZION « Desertpeace

Debunked in many instances by the NIST report itself.

Many Jews try to obfuscate the facts, and when that doesn't work they throw out the antisemitic card, which is admitted to being a trick they always use, and of course they have to sometimes throw in how much Iranians hate them as well, you know in order to further distort reality in the already nuked minds of ignorant Americans, who don't know a thing when it comes to this topic as well.
The bad news for them is that more citizens are waking up to the reality that the Israeli government is not a friend to American citizens, and only use them as cannon fodder to fight wars that only benefit Israel.
The anti American sentiment around the Muslim world, a sentiment that no doubt has increased since 9-11 and the subsequent wars and the inhumane treatment of Muslims here and abroad, is a direct result of the totally unnecessary alliance our leaders have created for America with the criminal apartheid state of Israel.

Frankly, while there are many conspiracy theories about 9/11, I just can't see enough evidence to be sure either way.
I've heard loads of pro Muslims groups claim the attacks were mossad.
However, I've always assumed that was political shit and not worth listening to.
This one is different because of who is saying it.

Alan Sabrosky
Alan Sabrosky (Ph.D., University of Michigan), is a ten-year US Marine Corps veteran and a graduate of the US Army War College. also a writer and consultant specializing in national and international security affairs. In December 1988, he received the Superior Civilian Service Award after more than five years of service at the U.S. Army War College as Director of Studies, Strategic Studies Institute, and holder of the General of the Army Douglas MacArthur Chair of Research.
He is listed in WHO'S WHO IN THE EAST (23rd ed.). A Marine Corps Vietnam veteran and a 1986 graduate of the U.S. Army War College, Dr. Sabrosky's teaching and research appointments have included the United States Military Academy, the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS), Middlebury College and Catholic University; while in government service, he held concurrent adjunct professorships at Georgetown University and the Johns Hopkins University School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS).
Dr. Sabrosky has lectured widely on defense and foreign affairs in the United States and abroad.

It's worth 10 minutes of your time.

One of the most interesting things about a debate, is to see the reactions generated by any given post or thread.
Most of the far right have posted little or nothing except insults and insulted me more privately in the form of red bricks with comments.

GHook93 red bricked the above post with the comment, "STFU you cocksuck muslim scumbag!".

I'm assured Islam is the religion of hate.
I see there is no hate anywhere in the world except from Muslims - not.

The truth, as is usual, is a mix of the opinions held by the extremes.
Hate is a very silly, two way thing that is equal in both groups of extremists.

The world would be a far better place if we could only educate the idiots on both sides.

Peace, love and understanding would allow all to live together without conflict.
The stupidity of hate and, "You hit me first" politics just keeps the death toll rising.

Ah, you dislike something so you make fun of it rather than explore the possibility of truth.

I understand theTaliban are anti education; what makes your attitude to investigation and learning better than theirs?
I understand the Taliban hate Jews, too. What makes your attitude towards Jews any better than the Taliban's?
Every idea from a credible source deserves investigation and this guy is such a source.
It may well be total rubbish but his qualifications and background suggest it's worth a look to see if it holds water.
You go ahead. I'll continue to point and laugh at every retard who screeches "JOOOOOOS!!"

I'll challenge you.
Find any post of mine where I express hatred towards Jews or Israelis in general, rather than their government and I'll sign out of the forum, never to return.

If you can't find such a post, you apologise, sign out and never return.
Do we have a deal or are you a liar and a coward?
I'd say the OP pretty much seals the deal -- especially since Hollie's shown that the author is a lying POS.

Bye.

Imagine that -- an irrational Jew-hater lying.

So, Fred, still think this guy's bullshit is worth serious consideration?

Careful, now -- your answer may reveal volumes about you.

I refuse to hate any group for their beliefs or race.
Some people do but it doesn't negate everything else they say

I believe in taking a close look at evidence and making my mind up rather than dismissing something simply because I don't like a person, their religion or politics.

I believe it's called 'an open mind'.
So, you believe his lies because you WANT to.

I thought you were leaving...?

Forum List

Back